Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

   
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

~! Meetha - Pyaara Chat Club #10 !~ All Welcome (Page 83)

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Joined: 08 January 2012
Posts: 12254

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukhi...

Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Originally posted by EkSapnoKiPari

Originally posted by Poojaa_P

(LOL, i don't know what sort of questions we are supposed to ask lolz) 

erm ..ok 

Would you date someone you met online ? :S



yupLOL yes online is risky completely understandable...but sometimes by luck by chance you do meet nice guys...but all this takes time!! cnt happen right away!

taking risk is fun, you get the experience and that will remain with you till your life. 

Very true... till now i hav experienced a lot... LOL


Nice, I want to take risk for experience only, since I am low on experience Embarrassed Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmMiss.Supriya

-aparna- IF-Sizzlerz
-aparna-
-aparna-

Joined: 29 July 2011
Posts: 11622

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Liya lol whenevr i sees her name i was like iso hi karne ke bad gayab ho jayegi lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Joined: 08 January 2012
Posts: 12254

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Originally posted by sukhi...

Originally posted by EkSapnoKiPari

Everyone Check it out! HOF for PKDH Forum

wooow Poooja u r on NO 1Clap
Congooo darling!!!Thumbs Up


Congrats pooja... Clap

btw m no.8.. woo!!!


Congrats Pooja, you are dazzling at no. 1 because of some rocking PaYa posts

thanks! haha 
i love PaYa 
i wanted to make another post today but i'll leave it, too much of adi overdose is not good either !


Yeah, love your PaYa posts, they are simply rocking complete with appropriate description at pictures too Clap Clap Clap Star Star Clap Clap Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmPoojaa_P

Miss.Supriya IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Supriya
Miss.Supriya

Joined: 07 July 2005
Posts: 14756

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Originally posted by Poojaa_P

LOL 
i don't believe this, i'm not always hereee... !
oh man, this is no good, i've been here wayy tooo much in the last month!
I wont get time once i start uni haha
so all you people can get your respected no 1 place Tongue


I will overtake you by my Live Updates though I am managing less number of likes at the LU thread Big smile Big smile

Its calculated by hours spent on IF and that specific forum and the likes recieved
not calculated by posts from my knowledge

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Joined: 25 December 2010
Posts: 7292

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparna5293

Pooja kuch to fayada hua naa
m also here for long tym but i wl b busy in next few days so abhi to hu yaha:D

hii saibal dat must b DABH:D

Lol yeahh truee!
yup same, i'm goign to be full on active here for next 2 weeks and thats it, studying will take over.. but still i will be here, too addictive LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Joined: 08 January 2012
Posts: 12254

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkSapnoKiPari

Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Originally posted by Poojaa_P

LOL 
i don't believe this, i'm not always hereee... !
oh man, this is no good, i've been here wayy tooo much in the last month!
I wont get time once i start uni haha
so all you people can get your respected no 1 place Tongue


I will overtake you by my Live Updates though I am managing less number of likes at the LU thread Big smile Big smile

Its calculated by hours spent on IF and that specific forum and the likes recieved
not calculated by posts from my knowledge


It is managed only by number of likes you get, I guess. That's what the votes are counted. You all do not like my updates at LU thread, so I am down and out Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmMiss.Supriya

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Joined: 25 December 2010
Posts: 7292

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Originally posted by sukhi...

Originally posted by EkSapnoKiPari

Everyone Check it out! HOF for PKDH Forum

wooow Poooja u r on NO 1Clap
Congooo darling!!!Thumbs Up


Congrats pooja... Clap

btw m no.8.. woo!!!


Congrats Pooja, you are dazzling at no. 1 because of some rocking PaYa posts

thanks! haha 
i love PaYa 
i wanted to make another post today but i'll leave it, too much of adi overdose is not good either !


Yeah, love your PaYa posts, they are simply rocking complete with appropriate description at pictures too Clap

LOL seriouslyyy they are not that great !! 
but thankyou for the compliment! 
I thought at least that would get new fans but tough luck LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmMiss.Supriya

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Joined: 25 December 2010
Posts: 7292

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparna5293

Liya lol whenevr i sees her name i was like iso hi karne ke bad gayab ho jayegi lol

YEAH she come here to say HELLO HI BYE BYE!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index