Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

*||Ameeth/Ravina AT#7-WhereAreYouJunior/Senior||* (Page 15)

lovelife. IF-Sizzlerz
lovelife.
lovelife.

Joined: 17 December 2011
Posts: 12528

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preeti_Shadia

Preetha today we are aiming for 50 pages and we're going really fast in fact with four members online so we may even get past the 50 mark :)


Ok preeti...
But i am really sorry tat i cant be tat active as i am usin my fone..
I will try my best 2 help u all...
I am sorry once again:(

raju_sky IF-Dazzler
raju_sky
raju_sky

Joined: 09 June 2011
Posts: 4807

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preeti_Shadia

Didi less than 100 posts and then you are an IF Dazzler!!! Big smile
oh is it? for how many post i become IF Dazzler?
-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Joined: 22 December 2011
Posts: 25480

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju_sky

preethi even u didnt send reply to my msg...but no urgent,,,,,when u get free time then u send...

I'm very sorry Di Cry 
-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Joined: 22 December 2011
Posts: 25480

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niCeline

Originally posted by Preeti_Shadia

Preetha today we are aiming for 50 pages and we're going really fast in fact with four members online so we may even get past the 50 mark :)


Ok preeti...
But i am really sorry tat i cant be tat active as i am usin my fone..
I will try my best 2 help u all...
I am sorry once again:(

That's fine beb :) will you be on your laptop at 7??? Xx
-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Joined: 22 December 2011
Posts: 25480

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju_sky

Originally posted by Preeti_Shadia

Didi less than 100 posts and then you are an IF Dazzler!!! Big smile
oh is it? for how many post i become IF Dazzler?

2500 posts for you to become a Dazzler Di...
you may even become one today...otherwise tomorrow! Smile
raju_sky IF-Dazzler
raju_sky
raju_sky

Joined: 09 June 2011
Posts: 4807

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preeti_Shadia

Originally posted by raju_sky

preethi even u didnt send reply to my msg...but no urgent,,,,,when u get free time then u send...

I'm very sorry Di Cry 
no sorry preethi...i told u right when u get free time u reply me thats it
oldveechafan IF-Sizzlerz
oldveechafan
oldveechafan

Joined: 11 June 2012
Posts: 13499

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju_sky

Originally posted by oldveechafan

Bharthi cn i also call u di? Embarrassed    Embarrassed

ya u can ayesha, i think i am older than u?

I become of 16 in ths sep? Smile u? Tongue
-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Joined: 22 December 2011
Posts: 25480

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju_sky

Originally posted by Preeti_Shadia

Bharathi Di how is your day today? Smile
going good...bec i am talking with u all...

That's so sweet of you Didi Hug
Love you Heart

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ques for senior members:

Author: nb.neha   Replies: 6   Views: 530

nb.neha 6 530 01 August 2010 at 6:42am by ruchira23

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index