Uttaran

*||Ameeth/Ravina AT#7-WhereAreYouJunior/Senior||* - Page 6

raju_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
after see yesterday episode now i have strong feeling that aman will be back this or next week...meethi hero will be back soon...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raju_sky thumbnail
if meethi see aman msg then she should know muktha double crossing right? but no news about that? finally rathod caught muktha red hand...
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: raju_sky

yesterday episode meethi went to search aman...she visit to his house...and thinking means aman really left this town...so it means meethi saw aman msg? but why cvs didnt show this?

Thank you for the update Di! Wow! I am so happy that Meethi cared to go to Aman's house to see him! I don't know why CVs didn't show Meethi seeing the text messages though! Thank god that Ameeth are still remembered in the show.
-bonbon- thumbnail
Sometimes I feel that Ameeth are totally separate from Uttaran. They don't seem to be in the show for me. I don't know how to explain what I feel but basically I find the jodi so different from the show because among all the negativity in Uttaran, once Aman and Meethi are together they bring in a bloom of happiness! 
-bonbon- thumbnail
Thanks Shristee for the song suggestions! i have added them to the song list of the AT! :)
-bonbon- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Ishani--

Miss my Ameeth!!! hope they return soon!!

preeti..awesome thread!! keep going!!! cheers!!

Hey Ishani :) Welcome to the thread! Glad to see you posting here :) Thank you! Xx
-bonbon- thumbnail
Hope we can complete 50 pages today! is anyone here? xx
raju_sky thumbnail
i am here preethi...how r u? how was ur day?
raju_sky thumbnail

i agree with u preethi, ameeth r totally seperate from uttaran, if they both together they always happy together...no one come between them...both are very understanding each other...just perefect

-bonbon- thumbnail
Yeah Didi...  i am glad you understand! it's so hard to explain ameeth through words!