Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

OMG ..Bharti nt going anywhere - Page 9

Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Some people are just plain DISGUSTING!!!

What is wrong with you people?!?

Tabeer you need to CHILL! What kind of fan are you?? When it comes to GC if ppl just criticize him you are the first one to DEFEND him, which is not bad, but you turn it to your own personal fight!

But when it comes to other contestants for instance Bharti how can you raise such a finger on her character?!? This is disgusting! GC is finally back with a bang, but he was doing really bad to, yet i am SURE something as disgusting as this would never come to your mind regarding GC.

Look at the number of likes your post has got and you will get your answer!

Give some RESPECT to EARN respect!!!

and as for others. SALMAN GIRL i am talking to you! Stop instigating fights i have had it with you these couple of days in your pretense to defend isha. This is a Bharti discussion thread but you just attack that two other contestants should go without any reason  to back yourself up.

For god's sake i hate coming to this place filled with immature people!
Grow up paleez! Just keep in mind the way you guys virtually spend hours fighting and defending your celeb , they don't even know or care that you are doing that for them. So SPARE the rest of us and give us a break from your childish behavior, unless you are a child then in that case i apologize.

If you want to say something say it in a CIVIL MANNER where healthy discussions can be welcome! Is this too much to ask?!? 

refer to my signature for those who think i got anger issues you will get your answer!
II

II

II
\/
Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: abhiya_crazyluv

because Bharti will show  her dirty games wth tht international choreographers tooo🤢

and what kind of dirty games GC play to stay on the show ???? hmmm Just a thought ... he has a wife ( mere sang sang naach saajna 😉 ... youtube it ) and then who knows abt Dostana between him and show producer 

Just a thought haan ... he is not even a best dancer who can survive till here 
^^^ Why are you going for tit for tat when others are trying to mend things here !!! I guess others were right, extreme fans and haters both go hand in hand in this forum !!!
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

^^^ Why are you going for tit for tat when others are trying to mend things here !!! I guess others were right, extreme fans and haters both go hand in hand in this forum !!!

i have come to the conclusion this Forum is hopeless!!

I don't know whose eyes to open the extreme lovers or haters!!!

Tabeer congratulations for bashing another contestant ppl bash your own favorite celeb and we got no one but to blame you!

THerowdiest i hope that makes you happy and you can plz let it go.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

no its not a tit for tat bcz i didn't start a new thread abt it ,... i don't believe thinking so low and cheap even abt the ppl i don't like ...

but its strictly for the TM who is very much active in other threads even after this thread  ðŸ˜‰ and she shld also feel the heat if she can talk this abt bharti other can say the same abt GC too ...  with logic bhashans nothing will happen 
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Sadiie and @Zee

THANK YOU SO MUCH! You guys have taken the words right out of my mouth!
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Please refrain from celeb bashing. Topic closed due to celeb bashing, instigation and fights. Topic to be fully reviewed and individual members in the wrong will be contacted privately. -JDJ5 DT