Originally posted by abhiya_crazyluv

common yaaar?

who based Bharti

look at my post

where i bash her?

thnk bfore u writeConfused

i made this post nt to bash Bharti

neitehr i m intrested in bshing herConfused

dear when this forum started no one used to bash Gc either...  when all non praised posts like this one abt Gc used to get locked and those ppl were tagged as haters... all started by u guys ... and we r just behaving like u guys behave when someone starts a post abt GC

Mmm nt agree wth u at alll

as always GC hav sme prb whn he gets good marks tab bhi

n whn he got less marks tab b

y u guys cant change ur mind on a single day on gc

then hw can we change r behaviour?

so a prblm is there b/w both sideBig smile

nw i too felt lik isha salman came up wth same acts bt just look on salmangrl post whn i shared my POV there she said me Mirchi lagi mjhy?

nw whats tht?Confused

the thng si we both dnt wana listen against isha n GC Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

runisha

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Zee_News

Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Originally posted by Zee_News

This topic is about Bharti, then why to fight about other contestants? Can't we have a healthy discussion, instead of fighting as children?...

how many GC fans let us had a healthy discussion when we used to open such threads abt GC ? oh yah for Gc those were hating threads and now for bharti u want " healthy discussion " ? Tongue

ufff bharti aur Isha ko bash kiye bina koi topic complete nahin hota hai Wink

Minnie, I am GC fan, Did I fought with any? No, U can't put all in general, coz it's unfair and same goes with other sides, coz even GC's bashers r jumping into each discussion with GC, I am not in anyone's side here, coz I feel both sides r behaving like kindergarden children. I never bashed any of contestants, criticism is most welcomed, but making sarcastic comments and bashing, doesn't make anyone look as a brave... 

Zainab i remeber still those dys whn tehre was posts against GC on his legs, pents, tight pents n jaany kiya kiyaaa?

watw as tht

u guys can critisize bt in a good way

bt only gcainz nt wrng

smthng was wrng wth those ppl too

who claiming today tht they are innocent n they r nt

Dear, I was always against him wearing tight clothes in Geet, What wrong in that? And about his legs, we want him to gain weight, we can make fun in lightly way, there is different between joking and insulting dear, again, making it a point, I am not a blind fan... I know what is different between criticism and bashing, criticism help ur favorite, even thought it's in negative side, but bashing is insulting, which is wrong...

Edited by Zee_News - 03 September 2012 at 7:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhaakshu-Chandramukhi-_Darling_

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
NON-Gc fans karein to they r haters , bashers aur uske fans karein to healthy discussion  LOL

mods close this topic ... bashing of bharti and isha ...ufff whole forum is full of bharti and isha haters ... they can't start a single thread without mentioning their name ...close this thread plz
XxshonaxX Senior Member
XxshonaxX
XxshonaxX

in my 'pov' ...

isha: fab dancer ...though i feel like she does the same thing but its not actually the same, she is awesome in dancing and has got great marks...she should go to the finals...if they eliminate her than i dont know what else to expect from JDJ.

gurmeet: im his die heart fan. but if i was not his fan...i would say that he started out alil rough and then slowly build up and at one point drop again but now he is coming up again, maybe slowly but he is coming up

barthi:Dead

and my thought for those that say that gurmeet should go...i think they know that he is slowly coming up and are afraid of that(maybe) 

whenever they say that he should go because he did not perform wellConfused ...i agree but that was two week back ...his last performance was fab and even madhuri said he is back

BearNaNa IF-Sizzlerz
BearNaNa
BearNaNa

i feel KARAN will go.
TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged

Mmm i  thnk yaar u forgot those dys whn GC was called as stiff robot whats wrong in it ? so u feel he is not Stiff ?Wink

if u r saying eh si stiff then u can say a persn is making it possible having stiff body he is dancing ..y a persn cant dance just because he has a stiff body? kiun..he dont hav right to dance just because of a so called reasonConfused
us ki body, pents, legs kis kis py post nhi bany ...it started happening very later when u guys irked every non Gc fans with ur constant cribbing  Wink yet there was nothing wrong

no i still remeber whn gurmeet did tu mera hero ppl attack on her legs n constumes..tht was his 2nd act in JDJ5

always negativity frm same group  now u r calling Negativity to the posts related to him when those used to be the same kind of like ur this one abt bharti so if those were negative so is this one Wink

always negativity i heared frm same group neva they changed their opinion abt GC marks or dance

nevea those ppl change their mind

kiya ap btao 9 week mien aik b act Guru ka acha na tha?Smile

bus tabhi sy ye sab hota aya n ho rha hai

so dear there is smthng wrng from both sidesBig smile

VEENAGOPAL

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged

NON-Gc fans karein to they r haters , bashers aur uske fans karein to healthy discussion  LOL

mods close this topic ... bashing of bharti and isha ...ufff whole forum is full of bharti and isha haters ... they can't start a single thread without mentioning their name ...close this thread plz

Here u being biased again, it's bashing of all, not only Bharti and Isha, even GC is bashed, be fair...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhaakshu_Darling_

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Confused

ooo bhaiii

kis ny bash kiya Bhartiii ko

yaaar?
meiny kabhi nhi kiyaLOL

kiun k yaar us ko dekhny ka tym tk nhi haiConfused

Hmmm MOD shld close

as u see isha k fan ny Guru k jaany ka kaha

Guru k fan ny isha k jany ka kaha baat khatam wats bad in tht?

jab donu agreee ho k chaly gayConfused

waooo

u left Gurmeeet

this forum is full of Gurmeeet haters toooConfused

VEENAGOPAL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index