Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

OMG ..Bharti nt going anywhere (Page 11)

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
@TM -Tabeer- Seriously? Dead Was this topic even needed?
You get pissed off when People make such posts on GC but what about you yourself Targeting Bharti who doesn't have that many people to defend her in such threads? Fair enough she's getting annoying for many people but don't make such topics please, you're not even criticizing her. A thought came into your head and you open a topic taking the crap out of something that hasn't even happened! It was JUST A Thought! Not even likely to happen because next week she MIGHT Be eliminated anyway.

Enough Guys! You can hate her but don't bloody open such baseless topics and then take the entire thread to some other dimension! I.e Isha Vs Gurmeet - In a BHARTI Related thread!

I'm a GCian but some of my fellow GCians actually act really silly and it's bloody embarrassing!Dead 

Ps. By saying 'Dirty Game' you actually made her sound like a Cheap W**** who's after men.

Unbelievable Dead

Peace.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

laiba4evsdhaakshuUbiquitosVersatileStar123mitulDMKJ_VBaanyakunatilovepyaarMrs.ZSKshalini28_Darling_shubhika124-Chandramukhi-pickachu

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Some people are just plain DISGUSTING!!!

What is wrong with you people?!?

Tabeer you need to CHILL! What kind of fan are you?? When it comes to GC if ppl just criticize him you are the first one to DEFEND him, which is not bad, but you turn it to your own personal fight!

But when it comes to other contestants for instance Bharti how can you raise such a finger on her character?!? This is disgusting! GC is finally back with a bang, but he was doing really bad to, yet i am SURE something as disgusting as this would never come to your mind regarding GC.

Look at the number of likes your post has got and you will get your answer!

Give some RESPECT to EARN respect!!!

and as for others. SALMAN GIRL i am talking to you! Stop instigating fights i have had it with you these couple of days in your pretense to defend isha. This is a Bharti discussion thread but you just attack that two other contestants should go without any reason  to back yourself up.

For god's sake i hate coming to this place filled with immature people!
Grow up paleez! Just keep in mind the way you guys virtually spend hours fighting and defending your celeb , they don't even know or care that you are doing that for them. So SPARE the rest of us and give us a break from your childish behavior, unless you are a child then in that case i apologize.

If you want to say something say it in a CIVIL MANNER where healthy discussions can be welcome! Is this too much to ask?!? 

refer to my signature for those who think i got anger issues you will get your answer!
II

II

II
\/

Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 03 September 2012 at 6:14pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

UbiquitosVersatileStardhaakshu123mitulDMKJ_VBaanyakunatilovepyaar-Chandramukhi-shalini28_Darling_shubhika124..CountingStarspickachu

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_crazyluv

because Bharti will show  her dirty games wth tht international choreographers toooDead

and what kind of dirty games GC play to stay on the show ???? hmmm Just a thought ... he has a wife ( mere sang sang naach saajna Wink ... youtube it ) and then who knows abt Dostana between him and show producer 

Just a thought haan ... he is not even a best dancer who can survive till here 
-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ubiquitosdhaakshuaanyakunatilovepyaar_Darling_Mrs.ZSKpickachu..CountingStars

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

^^^ Why are you going for tit for tat when others are trying to mend things here !!! I guess others were right, extreme fans and haters both go hand in hand in this forum !!!

i have come to the conclusion this Forum is hopeless!!

I don't know whose eyes to open the extreme lovers or haters!!!

Tabeer congratulations for bashing another contestant ppl bash your own favorite celeb and we got no one but to blame you!

THerowdiest i hope that makes you happy and you can plz let it go.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

UbiquitosdhaakshuDMKJ_VBaanyakunatilovepyaar_Darling_shubhika124maaniqra-Chandramukhi-..CountingStars-Mrs.MSK-pickachu

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

^^^ Why are you going for tit for tat when others are trying to mend things here !!! I guess others were right, extreme fans and haters both go hand in hand in this forum !!!

no its not a tit for tat bcz i didn't start a new thread abt it ,... i don't believe thinking so low and cheap even abt the ppl i don't like ...

but its strictly for the TM who is very much active in other threads even after this thread  Wink and she shld also feel the heat if she can talk this abt bharti other can say the same abt GC too ...  with logic bhashans nothing will happen 
ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
@Sadiie and @Zee

THANK YOU SO MUCH! You guys have taken the words right out of my mouth!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

laiba4evsdhaakshuUbiquitosDMKJ_VBaanyakunatMrs.ZSKshubhika124pickachu..CountingStars-Mrs.MSK-

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Please refrain from celeb bashing. Topic closed due to celeb bashing, instigation and fights. Topic to be fully reviewed and individual members in the wrong will be contacted privately. -JDJ5 DT

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

UbiquitosaanyakunatDMKJ_VBmaaniqra-Chandramukhi-shubhika124-Mrs.MSK-pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index