Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: vibz88

I dont understand why is nt anyone discussing bharti here??

@tm - if people replied something which you dont like on your thread then you can always chose to ignore and keep your thread clean so that it does not get closed. A healthy discussion ho sakta tha but i only see isha versus gc here.

This is my point too... 

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Zee_News

Minnie, I am GC fan, Did I fought with any? No, U can't put all in general, coz it's unfair and same goes with other sides, coz even GC's bashers r jumping into each discussion with GC, I am not in anyone's side here, coz I feel both sides r behaving like kindergarden children. I never bashed any of contestants, criticism is most welcomed, but making sarcastic comments and bashing, doesn't make anyone look as a brave... 

Zainab i remeber still those dys whn tehre was posts against GC on his legs, pents, tight pents n jaany kiya kiyaaa?

watw as tht

u guys can critisize bt in a good way

bt only gcainz nt wrng

smthng was wrng wth those ppl too

who claiming today tht they are innocent n they r nt
@ Vibz

look i just share my thoughts yaar after entry of international choregraphers

mein us py baat sun na n karna chahti thi bt salmangrl said GC will go n KW will go
then i too wrote isha will go

thts itπŸ˜”
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: abhiya_crazyluv

Mmm i  thnk yaar u forgot those dys whn GC was called as stiff robot whats wrong in it ? so u feel he is not Stiff ?πŸ˜‰
us ki body, pents, legs kis kis py post nhi bany ...it started happening very later when u guys irked every non Gc fans with ur constant cribbing  πŸ˜‰ yet there was nothing wrong

always negativity frm same group  now u r calling Negativity to the posts related to him when those used to be the same kind of like ur this one abt bharti so if those were negative so is this one πŸ˜‰

nevea those ppl change their mind

kiya ap btao 9 week mien aik b act Guru ka acha na tha?😊

bus tabhi sy ye sab hota aya n ho rha hai

so dear there is smthng wrng from both sidesπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

dear when this forum started no one used to bash Gc either...  when all non praised posts like this one abt Gc used to get locked and those ppl were tagged as haters... all started by u guys ... and we r just behaving like u guys behave when someone starts a post abt GC

Mmm nt agree wth u at alll

as always GC hav sme prb whn he gets good marks tab bhi

n whn he got less marks tab b

y u guys cant change ur mind on a single day on gc

then hw can we change r behaviour?

so a prblm is there b/w both sideπŸ˜ƒ

nw i too felt lik isha salman came up wth same acts bt just look on salmangrl post whn i shared my POV there she said me Mirchi lagi mjhy?

nw whats tht?πŸ˜•

the thng si we both dnt wana listen against isha n GC πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: abhiya_crazyluv

Zainab i remeber still those dys whn tehre was posts against GC on his legs, pents, tight pents n jaany kiya kiyaaa?

watw as tht

u guys can critisize bt in a good way

bt only gcainz nt wrng

smthng was wrng wth those ppl too

who claiming today tht they are innocent n they r nt

Dear, I was always against him wearing tight clothes in Geet, What wrong in that? And about his legs, we want him to gain weight, we can make fun in lightly way, there is different between joking and insulting dear, again, making it a point, I am not a blind fan... I know what is different between criticism and bashing, criticism help ur favorite, even thought it's in negative side, but bashing is insulting, which is wrong...

Edited by Zee_News - 11 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
NON-Gc fans karein to they r haters , bashers aur uske fans karein to healthy discussion  πŸ˜†

mods close this topic ... bashing of bharti and isha ...ufff whole forum is full of bharti and isha haters ... they can't start a single thread without mentioning their name ...close this thread plz
XxshonaxX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
in my 'pov' ...

isha: fab dancer ...though i feel like she does the same thing but its not actually the same, she is awesome in dancing and has got great marks...she should go to the finals...if they eliminate her than i dont know what else to expect from JDJ.

gurmeet: im his die heart fan. but if i was not his fan...i would say that he started out alil rough and then slowly build up and at one point drop again but now he is coming up again, maybe slowly but he is coming up

barthi:🀒

and my thought for those that say that gurmeet should go...i think they know that he is slowly coming up and are afraid of that(maybe) 

whenever they say that he should go because he did not perform wellπŸ˜• ...i agree but that was two week back ...his last performance was fab and even madhuri said he is back

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

NON-Gc fans karein to they r haters , bashers aur uske fans karein to healthy discussion  πŸ˜†

mods close this topic ... bashing of bharti and isha ...ufff whole forum is full of bharti and isha haters ... they can't start a single thread without mentioning their name ...close this thread plz

Here u being biased again, it's bashing of all, not only Bharti and Isha, even GC is bashed, be fair...