Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Will Viren give in to Jeevika's demands?

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Will Viren give in to Jeevika's demands?

0  LIKE  |     1  COMMENTS  | 
Post Maanvi's cancer, Jeevika's world has obviously turned upside down. She is ready to take every chance that can save Maanvi's life. And this time she has to make the biggest decision of her life.

Jeevika is concerened about Maanvi and her detoriating health. Our source from Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai tells us, "Jeevika learns that Maanvi's blood is killing Rajat's blood cells which are helping her in no way. Jeevika thus stops the surgery and is informed that Maanvi will need a donor with a perfect match for her bone marrow transplant. She is well aware that only her blood matches with Maanvi."

Jeevika's love for her baby sister Maanvi is unhidden. She wants to leave no stone unturned in saving Maanvi's life. But now that she is married, some decisions are not hers alone. She needs Viren's consent before taking any big step. 

Will Viren allow Jeevika to take a drastic step? Will Jeevika's decision affect her marital life?

Don't forget to catch all the action in Ek Haazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai this Mon-Fri, at 8:30PM only on STAR Plus

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Will Viren allow Jeevika to take a drastic step? Will Jeevika's decision affect her marital life?

Its Million dollar question and Its only question Why Maanvi would never want Jeevika to give up her baby.Since Maanvi her self attached with Chutku plus The abortion will lead to cause damage to her Di's married life Which she cant see ever.I m awaiting to see How Viren turns out to be here ! He knows M is baby for J But he loves his baby too :( Thanks for article !
sima123ful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Knowing how caring viren is I guess yess he wil support her he will be hurt but I think there will be tym where everyone will go against her n viren will be there supporting
manvijeevika thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its very dificult situation for jeevika. one side there IS HER SISTER AND OTHER SIDE HER 3 WEEKS OLD UNBORN BABY. BUT ONE THING I KNOW ONCE MANVI IS GONE NOONE CAN GET HER BACK. BUT JEEVIKA CAN CONCEIVE AGAIN AND HAVE KIDS. I AM MOTHER OF 2 KIDS AND I KNOW HOW A WOMAN FEELS WHEN SHE IS CARRYING A BABY. BUT INITIAL 2 - 3 MONTHS OF PREGNANCY IS TIME TO SINK IN TO NEWS THAT I AM CARRYING A BABY. SO WHEN THERE IS SUCH SITUATION I THINK JEEVIKA IS DOING RIGHT. IF MANVI DIES NO ONE CAN REPLACE HER. BUT AFTER CONCEIVING AGAIN SHE CAN GET HER BABY BACK.
-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I think he will let her take that decision on her own but will be very shattered and upset.
urmil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
actually waiting for viren's reaction only coz others' reactions are predictable...tfs
shona_x. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Deffo a very difficult situations for Jeevika and Viren... I wonder what Viren will decide... xx
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
after watching todays episode even if Viren does suppor his wife... with his heart he wont support it and be so so hurt 
very difficult situation ;'(
thanks for sharing the article