Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ICG#Thread 10...Celebrations ! :D (Page 340)

kuts IF-Sizzlerz
kuts
kuts

Joined: 28 April 2012
Posts: 11727

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona3

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="5" color="#330033">Hi, who all are here ...Wink</font>
<font color="#330033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="5">how was today's episodeBig smile...</font>
<font color="#330033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="5">I LOVEDEmbarrassed(poor khushi she is so innocent)</font>
<font color="#330033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="5">But she doesnt know about shyam still playing ..She thinks he changed ..If creepwa changed then earthquake will comeROFL</font>
<font color="#330033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="5">
</font>
<font color="#330033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="5">HATE ANJALI ..SHIT MAN SHE IS !!</font>
<font color="#330033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="5">SHE DONT DESERVE A BHAIYA LIKE ASRAngry</font>

hey,am here. . .
Big smile
yeah,feel sorry for innocent Khushi. . .
and bout anjali not deserving brother like Arnav,we just discussed that. . .
btw,hie. . .
Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutelittleangelshillu.arshi

kuts IF-Sizzlerz
kuts
kuts

Joined: 28 April 2012
Posts: 11727

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Originally posted by crazyyfan

Jo after i read ur comment on my SS update i really blushed BlushingLOL!!!



di loved ur upd !!!!!Wink
total gutterROFLbut of a very rare type !!!!!

what the. . .am three updates back on KKGSR one. . .so not getting time!
Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo.Arshi.IPK

crazyyfan IF-Sizzlerz
crazyyfan
crazyyfan

Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 15341

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRHOTNEZ

hey m back...missed todays epi Cry cant wait for 11pm...were there any arhi scenes?

and aarti di just saw ur pm shall read it at night so tht i get arshi dreamsEmbarrassed

and i have the strangest feeling that khushi oly will bring bak shyam she loves to invite trouble
Hey welcome back merz LOL my latest update is little guttery so u mite get guttery arshi dreamsROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Edella17 IF-Rockerz
Edella17
Edella17

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 5584

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shillu.arshi

@lila,jyo,preetu,crazzy fan

hi to alll howz u?? my net is not working n I m missing IF  a lot

Just I have gonna mad If I wont come to IF.

rt now I m in my cousine's house

MISSING U ALL PEOPLECry

LOVE U ALLHug

Missing you too Shillu Hug
shillu.arshi IF-Sizzlerz
shillu.arshi
shillu.arshi

Joined: 05 July 2012
Posts: 14416

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trivedishraddha

Originally posted by shona3

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="5" color="#330033">Hi, who all are here ...Wink</font>
<font color="#330033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="5">how was today's episodeBig smile...</font>
<font color="#330033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="5">I LOVEDEmbarrassed(poor khushi she is so innocent)</font>
<font color="#330033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="5">But she doesnt know about shyam still playing ..She thinks he changed ..If creepwa changed then earthquake will comeROFL</font>
<font color="#330033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="5">
</font>
<font color="#330033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="5">HATE ANJALI ..SHIT MAN SHE IS !!</font>
<font color="#330033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="5">SHE DONT DESERVE A BHAIYA LIKE ASRAngry</font>

hey,am here. . .
Big smile

I agree with u shradda
yeah,feel sorry for innocent Khushi. . .
and bout anjali not deserving brother like Arnav,we just discussed that. . .
btw,hie. . .
Smile
crazyyfan IF-Sizzlerz
crazyyfan
crazyyfan

Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 15341

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shillu.arshi

@lila,jyo,preetu,crazzy fan

hi to alll howz u?? my net is not working n I m missing IF  a lot

Just I have gonna mad If I wont come to IF.

rt now I m in my cousine's house

MISSING U ALL PEOPLECry

LOVE U ALLHug
Hi shillu Big smile
Am aarti from Chennai ..Where are you from and what do u do?
kuts IF-Sizzlerz
kuts
kuts

Joined: 28 April 2012
Posts: 11727

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Originally posted by trivedishraddha

Originally posted by crazyyfan

Originally posted by trivedishraddha

hey Aarti!
sup?

<div></div>just finished watching today's epi..man wat a power packed performance by ASR Clap
really yar,mei toh ASR pe aur fida ho gyi.Tongue . .kasam se. . .Wink



srsly yaar..we get more reasons everyday to fall in love with him !!!!!!!!

[blush][blush]
ab toh woh mera dill chura chuka hai. . .god knows when will he break it!
ASRHOTNEZ IF-Dazzler
ASRHOTNEZ
ASRHOTNEZ

Joined: 12 August 2012
Posts: 2955

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyyfan

Originally posted by ASRHOTNEZ

hey m back...missed todays epi Cry cant wait for 11pm...were there any arhi scenes?

and aarti di just saw ur pm shall read it at night so tht i get arshi dreamsEmbarrassed

and i have the strangest feeling that khushi oly will bring bak shyam she loves to invite trouble
Hey welcome back merz LOL my latest update is little guttery so u mite get guttery arshi dreamsROFL

haha you had already activated it in the evening olyROFL   i dont mind thatEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyyfan

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
6 Months CELEBRATION THREAD # let's party !!

2 3 4 5 6

Author: incandescent   Replies: 43   Views: 12691

incandescent 43 12691 22 May 2012 at 5:29am by .sweetchick.
Diwali celebrations and No SaRun :(

2

Author: Sanlicious   Replies: 15   Views: 2101

Sanlicious 15 2101 16 October 2011 at 6:39pm by Arshi86
ganpati celebrations-SBSseg updated

2

Author: adits7   Replies: 10   Views: 1660

adits7 10 1660 01 September 2011 at 6:00am by kavyaramdas
Dual Marriage celebrations in Ipkknd!!

2 3

Author: paridhi22   Replies: 17   Views: 4345

paridhi22 17 4345 27 July 2011 at 8:39pm by FakeLove
Teej celebrations ...article...

Author: SK1991   Replies: 0   Views: 1735

SK1991 0 1735 26 July 2011 at 5:24am by SK1991

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index