Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ICG#Thread 10...Celebrations ! :D (Page 304)

Luv_4barun Goldie
Luv_4barun
Luv_4barun

Joined: 13 June 2011
Posts: 1505

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika2291

hi yukti di!  if i may call u that

i am the newest member of this thread all thanks 2 angel aka JO!

jst saw harshu greet u so i  tght i also should

anamika tis side


a shy nd silent member of if till nw

nd here 2 make gr8 friends 

anamika
hi anamika..ya u can call me any thing u like ..nme z fine too.
its gr8 fun here ... good to see u here .
u will definetl hv fun here with our g... club Wink n naughty lil girlss

HARSHU246 IF-Rockerz
HARSHU246
HARSHU246

Joined: 08 March 2012
Posts: 7353

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
dis im fyne...anamika di..i replied ...luv ya... ya had teachers day celeb..had loads of fun
m fyne yukti di nd kriti id..hru??
HARSHU246 IF-Rockerz
HARSHU246
HARSHU246

Joined: 08 March 2012
Posts: 7353

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanguine_gal

Originally posted by anamika2291

hi yukti di!  if i may call u that

i am the newest member of this thread all thanks 2 angel aka JO!

jst saw harshu greet u so i  tght i also should

anamika tis side


a shy nd silent member of if till nw

nd here 2 make gr8 friends 

anamika
hi anamika..ya u can call me any thing u like ..nme z fine too.
its gr8 fun here ... good to see u here .
u will definetl hv fun here with our g... club Wink n naughty lil girlss
nd anamika  di i hope u also know k ICG is no more the same ...its GCG LOL haina yukti di Wink
kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Joined: 23 November 2011
Posts: 7552

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HARSHU246

dis im fyne...anamika di..i replied ...luv ya... ya had teachers day celeb..had loads of fun
m fyne yukti di nd kriti id..hru??

m all gud dear...soo howz u???
AmidstTheWords IF-Dazzler
AmidstTheWords
AmidstTheWords

Joined: 20 February 2012
Posts: 2863

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
oh ya its so much fun here

i found a sweet little sis in harshu Smile i always wanted 2 have

then here i am making new friends

thanku for letting me call u di!

hello kriti di!

ANAMIKA THIS SIDE THE NEWEST MEMBER OF GCG RT SISWink

HOPE 2 HEAR FROM U

SO DEAR SIS HAD FUN AT THE TEACHERS DAY CELEBRATION

DID U 2 DON SM TEACHERS HAT 2DAY
Luv_4barun Goldie
Luv_4barun
Luv_4barun

Joined: 13 June 2011
Posts: 1505

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HARSHU246

Originally posted by Sanguine_gal

Originally posted by anamika2291

hi yukti di!  if i may call u that

i am the newest member of this thread all thanks 2 angel aka JO!

jst saw harshu greet u so i  tght i also should

anamika tis side


a shy nd silent member of if till nw

nd here 2 make gr8 friends 

anamika
hi anamika..ya u can call me any thing u like ..nme z fine too.
its gr8 fun here ... good to see u here .
u will definetl hv fun here with our g... club Wink n naughty lil girlss
nd anamika  di i hope u also know k ICG is no more the same ...its GCG  haina yukti di Wink
yea harshii  thnks to you three ... gutter mindss...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HARSHU246

kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Joined: 23 November 2011
Posts: 7552

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika2291

oh ya its so much fun here

i found a sweet little sis in harshu Smile i always wanted 2 have

then here i am making new friends

thanku for letting me call u di!

hello kriti di!

ANAMIKA THIS SIDE THE NEWEST MEMBER OF GCG RT SISWink

HOPE 2 HEAR FROM U

SO DEAR SIS HAD FUN AT THE TEACHERS DAY CELEBRATION

DID U 2 DON SM TEACHERS HAT 2DAY

hey anamika...how are you...welcome to GCG...LOL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HARSHU246

crazyyfan IF-Sizzlerz
crazyyfan
crazyyfan

Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 15341

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Girls here is the link at my update on babies on board !
 
 
Pms will follow later !Wink do let me know how you like it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HARSHU246

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
6 Months CELEBRATION THREAD # let's party !!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: incandescent   Replies: 58   Views: 11589

incandescent 58 11589 22 May 2012 at 5:29am by .sweetchick.
Diwali celebrations and No SaRun :(

2

Author: Sanlicious   Replies: 15   Views: 1919

Sanlicious 15 1919 16 October 2011 at 6:39pm by Arshi86
ganpati celebrations-SBSseg updated

2

Author: adits7   Replies: 12   Views: 1585

adits7 12 1585 01 September 2011 at 6:00am by kavyaramdas
Dual Marriage celebrations in Ipkknd!!

2 3

Author: paridhi22   Replies: 17   Views: 3963

paridhi22 17 3963 27 July 2011 at 8:39pm by Starktastic
Teej celebrations ...article...

Author: SK1991   Replies: 0   Views: 1657

SK1991 0 1657 26 July 2011 at 5:24am by SK1991

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index