Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ICG#Thread 10...Celebrations ! :D (Page 299)

AmidstTheWords IF-Dazzler
AmidstTheWords
AmidstTheWords

Joined: 20 February 2012
Posts: 2863

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
hi merz!

u online jst cm nw was gng 2 read the update 

dear which spiler is bng talked abt here anytng i missed

nd katarna got ur gutter mind activated

hope ur nt planning 2 use it in ur workTongue

nehusashhh IF-Dazzler
nehusashhh
nehusashhh

Joined: 24 January 2012
Posts: 4246

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -kitzdoll-

Originally posted by sashhh33

yukti di u r married? nd u hav a baby?Shocked

really yukti di is married with a baby...wowBig smile
i m askin kriti i dnt noe dats why!!
LOL
nehusashhh IF-Dazzler
nehusashhh
nehusashhh

Joined: 24 January 2012
Posts: 4246

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanguine_gal

Originally posted by crazyyfan

Girls can someone tell me what is the right translation in hindi for bite and biting Wink
 
LOLAm still not perfect in hindi yet
katnaa

chabanaLOL


Edited by sashhh33 - 05 September 2012 at 5:28am
kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Joined: 23 November 2011
Posts: 7552

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashhh33

Originally posted by -kitzdoll-

Originally posted by sashhh33

Originally posted by -kitzdoll-

Originally posted by sashhh33

hi kriti sorry i dint c u!!!!!
oops i hav becum blind dese daysLOL


hey hun...not a prob...
howz your day sooo far???Smile
day is okk!!! 
nt dat excitin just normal!!!

oh ok...well i had a wet day this side...so i had to stay indoors only...Confused
ohh here 2 it was d same since past 2 days..last day was rainin heavily nw its in bits nd pieces!!!
so no chance 2 go out nywhere

well the whole day i was singing aaj mausam hai suhana...pakora khane ka hai bahana...wat the wat the wat the!!!lolROFL...my mom thought i had gone crazy...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyyfan

crazyyfan IF-Sizzlerz
crazyyfan
crazyyfan

Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 15341

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashhh33

Originally posted by Sanguine_gal

Originally posted by crazyyfan

Girls can someone tell me what is the right translation in hindi for bite and biting Wink
 
LOLAm still not perfect in hindi yet
katnaa

chabanaLOL
yaar all of you giving one one version..which one is rightwa Wink
kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Joined: 23 November 2011
Posts: 7552

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by sashhh33

Originally posted by -kitzdoll-

Originally posted by sashhh33

yukti di u r married? nd u hav a baby?Shocked

really yukti di is married with a baby...wowBig smile
i m askin kriti i dnt noe dats why!!
LOL

oh...Embarrassed...think the rain has stopped my brain from functioning...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nehusashhh

nehusashhh IF-Dazzler
nehusashhh
nehusashhh

Joined: 24 January 2012
Posts: 4246

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -kitzdoll-

Originally posted by sashhh33

Originally posted by -kitzdoll-

Originally posted by sashhh33

Originally posted by -kitzdoll-

Originally posted by sashhh33

hi kriti sorry i dint c u!!!!!
oops i hav becum blind dese daysLOL


hey hun...not a prob...
howz your day sooo far???Smile
day is okk!!! 
nt dat excitin just normal!!!

oh ok...well i had a wet day this side...so i had to stay indoors only...Confused
ohh here 2 it was d same since past 2 days..last day was rainin heavily nw its in bits nd pieces!!!
so no chance 2 go out nywhere

well the whole day i was singing aaj mausam hai suhana...pakora khane ka hai bahana...wat the wat the wat the!!!lolROFL...my mom thought i had gone crazy...LOL
wen 1 watches ipkknd its bund 2 hapen!!!
i keep hummin once in a while nd my bro gets angry 2 dat!!
crazyyfan IF-Sizzlerz
crazyyfan
crazyyfan

Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 15341

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika2291

hi merz!

u online jst cm nw was gng 2 read the update 

dear which spiler is bng talked abt here anytng i missed

nd katarna got ur gutter mind activated

hope ur nt planning 2 use it in ur workTongue
Hi Anamika Hug
Actually am planning to use it my work LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
6 Months CELEBRATION THREAD # let's party !!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: incandescent   Replies: 58   Views: 11684

incandescent 58 11684 22 May 2012 at 5:29am by .sweetchick.
Diwali celebrations and No SaRun :(

2

Author: Sanlicious   Replies: 15   Views: 1929

Sanlicious 15 1929 16 October 2011 at 6:39pm by Arshi86
ganpati celebrations-SBSseg updated

2

Author: adits7   Replies: 12   Views: 1593

adits7 12 1593 01 September 2011 at 6:00am by kavyaramdas
Dual Marriage celebrations in Ipkknd!!

2 3

Author: paridhi22   Replies: 17   Views: 3978

paridhi22 17 3978 27 July 2011 at 8:39pm by Starktastic
Teej celebrations ...article...

Author: SK1991   Replies: 0   Views: 1660

SK1991 0 1660 26 July 2011 at 5:24am by SK1991

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index