Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ICG#Thread 10...Celebrations ! :D (Page 279)

Jyo.Arshi.IPK IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Joined: 06 July 2009
Posts: 14907

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanguine_gal

just nw i was going thru the forums ...
there was a poll who looks the most handsome in his attire ..
 
there one member comments abt arnav
 
"that so called business tycoon looks like as if someone has asked his all property"
 
huhh ...
why they always bring IPPKND character in between their chats ...
i dnt understand

di ignore them !!!!
they are super jealous of Arshi and IPK...there are  numerous posts like that !!!!
u shud chk the Yeh Rishta forum...i still remember...they were super jealous of us...they couldnt understand how IPK forum is always on top...they couldnt understand how we are super active all the time !!!!!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv_4barun--Sarun--

Luv_4barun Goldie
Luv_4barun
Luv_4barun

Joined: 13 June 2011
Posts: 1505

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Originally posted by Sanguine_gal

just nw i was going thru the forums ...
there was a poll who looks the most handsome in his attire ..
 
there one member comments abt arnav
 
"that so called business tycoon looks like as if someone has asked his all property"
 
huhh ...
why they always bring IPPKND character in between their chats ...
i dnt understand

di ignore them !!!!
they are super jealous of Arshi and IPK...there are  numerous posts like that !!!!
u shud chk the Yeh Rishta forum...i still remember...they were super jealous of us...they couldnt understand how IPK forum is always on top...they couldnt understand how we are super active all the time !!!!!Wink
i dnt watch ye rishta...
i just cant stand their all time crying faces ...
whole days they carry their long faces ... god how much glycrine those ppl hv wasted

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sarun--

Jyo.Arshi.IPK IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Joined: 06 July 2009
Posts: 14907

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanguine_gal

Originally posted by Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Originally posted by Sanguine_gal

just nw i was going thru the forums ...
there was a poll who looks the most handsome in his attire ..
 
there one member comments abt arnav
 
"that so called business tycoon looks like as if someone has asked his all property"
 
huhh ...
why they always bring IPPKND character in between their chats ...
i dnt understand

di ignore them !!!!
they are super jealous of Arshi and IPK...there are  numerous posts like that !!!!
u shud chk the Yeh Rishta forum...i still remember...they were super jealous of us...they couldnt understand how IPK forum is always on top...they couldnt understand how we are super active all the time !!!!!Wink
i dnt watch ye rishta...
i just cant stand their all time crying faces ...
whole days they carry their long faces ... god how much glycrine those ppl hv wasted

i find their storyline stupid...and stupid chemistry between Akshara and Naitik !!!!...Akshara rotlu face irritates me so much...and naitik looks like such a fool all the time !!!!!
and their concept are so stupid...so much drama...srsly dunno how ppl stand that show for so long !!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sarun--

crazyyfan IF-Sizzlerz
crazyyfan
crazyyfan

Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 15341

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanguine_gal

Originally posted by Sanguine_gal

Originally posted by crazyyfan

Originally posted by Sanguine_gal

Originally posted by Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Originally posted by crazyyfan

Originally posted by Sanguine_gal

Originally posted by crazyyfan

Originally posted by Sanguine_gal

Originally posted by Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Originally posted by Sanguine_gal

helllo ICG gutter club


di even i would like to join the gutter club Wink ROFL
ooh freee entry... any one can join with g...r mindLOLLOL
Yukti i have a doubt Embarrassed at which month babies start to stand by holding stuffs..and at which month they utter their first wordsWink
yaar evry child is different ... like mosly babies stand by 1 yr or so .. like they start crawling  and they too walk with the help of walker ... by one and half yr they start walking
fr the their first wrd they utter .. its like 8 -10 months they start babbling ...
like babbbaa maaa like this ...
but completely they start saying whole word by 16-17 month ...
by 18 month they hv few wrds in their vocabuary ...
hope i helpedSmile
Oh thanks Yukti and yes i agree its differs from babies to babies LOL my mom said i started talking & singing by 8th month itself..She still says from that time on i never stopped talking bak bak Wink

looks like aarti di is as hyperactive as khushi since the time she was a baby Wink
i too started speaking n walking early... i was silent one...
not so talkative..
tell u something m still nt so talkative...LOL
Am half quiet half talkativeWink..But am super talkative to my close circle LOL i'l go on and on and on
ooh so YOU r an ambivert
hey pl cn u post the link of ff babies one...
i m nt able to find itt Smile  thnks
Here u go Yukti Wink also wen u get time check out its prequel too LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Luv_4barun Goldie
Luv_4barun
Luv_4barun

Joined: 13 June 2011
Posts: 1505

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyyfan

Originally posted by Sanguine_gal

Originally posted by Sanguine_gal

Originally posted by crazyyfan

Originally posted by Sanguine_gal

Originally posted by Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Originally posted by crazyyfan

Originally posted by Sanguine_gal

Originally posted by crazyyfan

Originally posted by Sanguine_gal

Originally posted by Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Originally posted by Sanguine_gal

helllo ICG gutter club


di even i would like to join the gutter club Wink ROFL
ooh freee entry... any one can join with g...r mindLOLLOL
Yukti i have a doubt Embarrassed at which month babies start to stand by holding stuffs..and at which month they utter their first wordsWink
yaar evry child is different ... like mosly babies stand by 1 yr or so .. like they start crawling  and they too walk with the help of walker ... by one and half yr they start walking
fr the their first wrd they utter .. its like 8 -10 months they start babbling ...
like babbbaa maaa like this ...
but completely they start saying whole word by 16-17 month ...
by 18 month they hv few wrds in their vocabuary ...
hope i helpedSmile
Oh thanks Yukti and yes i agree its differs from babies to babies LOL my mom said i started talking & singing by 8th month itself..She still says from that time on i never stopped talking bak bak Wink

looks like aarti di is as hyperactive as khushi since the time she was a baby Wink
i too started speaking n walking early... i was silent one...
not so talkative..
tell u something m still nt so talkative...LOL
Am half quiet half talkativeWink..But am super talkative to my close circle LOL i'l go on and on and on
ooh so YOU r an ambivert
hey pl cn u post the link of ff babies one...
i m nt able to find itt Smile  thnks
Here u go Yukti Wink also wen u get time check out its prequel too LOL
i read part 1 or 2 ... awsome gal ..
u too talented seriously .. i hardly read any ff/ os with such an ineterst ..
i lov it
mostly arnav taking care of kids ... looks like arush is jsut like him ..
 
arnav the baby sitter ...lolzROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sarun--crazyyfan

crazyyfan IF-Sizzlerz
crazyyfan
crazyyfan

Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 15341

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanguine_gal

Originally posted by crazyyfan

Originally posted by Sanguine_gal

Originally posted by Sanguine_gal

Originally posted by crazyyfan

Originally posted by Sanguine_gal

Originally posted by Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Originally posted by crazyyfan

Originally posted by Sanguine_gal

Originally posted by crazyyfan

Originally posted by Sanguine_gal

Originally posted by Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Originally posted by Sanguine_gal

helllo ICG gutter club


di even i would like to join the gutter club Wink ROFL
ooh freee entry... any one can join with g...r mindLOLLOL
Yukti i have a doubt Embarrassed at which month babies start to stand by holding stuffs..and at which month they utter their first wordsWink
yaar evry child is different ... like mosly babies stand by 1 yr or so .. like they start crawling  and they too walk with the help of walker ... by one and half yr they start walking
fr the their first wrd they utter .. its like 8 -10 months they start babbling ...
like babbbaa maaa like this ...
but completely they start saying whole word by 16-17 month ...
by 18 month they hv few wrds in their vocabuary ...
hope i helpedSmile
Oh thanks Yukti and yes i agree its differs from babies to babies LOL my mom said i started talking & singing by 8th month itself..She still says from that time on i never stopped talking bak bak Wink

looks like aarti di is as hyperactive as khushi since the time she was a baby Wink
i too started speaking n walking early... i was silent one...
not so talkative..
tell u something m still nt so talkative...LOL
Am half quiet half talkativeWink..But am super talkative to my close circle LOL i'l go on and on and on
ooh so YOU r an ambivert
hey pl cn u post the link of ff babies one...
i m nt able to find itt Smile  thnks
Here u go Yukti Wink also wen u get time check out its prequel too LOL
i read part 1 or 2 ... awsome gal ..
u too talented seriously .. i hardly read any ff/ os with such an ineterst ..
i lov it
mostly arnav taking care of kids ... looks like arush is jsut like him ..
 
arnav the baby sitter ...lolzROFLROFLROFLROFL
Big smileThanks Yukti
Jyo.Arshi.IPK IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Joined: 06 July 2009
Posts: 14907

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3121983&TPN=27

girls just updated my SS !!!!
do chk it out !!!!! Wink
crazyyfan IF-Sizzlerz
crazyyfan
crazyyfan

Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 15341

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jyo.Arshi.IPK

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3121983&TPN=27

girls just updated my SS !!!!
do chk it out !!!!! Wink
SmileThanks Jo will surely check it out by evening or night !! Pl update the OS also

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
6 Months CELEBRATION THREAD # let's party !!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: incandescent   Replies: 58   Views: 11886

incandescent 58 11886 22 May 2012 at 5:29am by .sweetchick.
Diwali celebrations and No SaRun :(

2

Author: Sanlicious   Replies: 15   Views: 1947

Sanlicious 15 1947 16 October 2011 at 6:39pm by Arshi86
ganpati celebrations-SBSseg updated

2

Author: adits7   Replies: 12   Views: 1607

adits7 12 1607 01 September 2011 at 6:00am by kavyaramdas
Dual Marriage celebrations in Ipkknd!!

2 3

Author: paridhi22   Replies: 17   Views: 4047

paridhi22 17 4047 27 July 2011 at 8:39pm by Starktastic
Teej celebrations ...article...

Author: SK1991   Replies: 0   Views: 1672

SK1991 0 1672 26 July 2011 at 5:24am by SK1991

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index