Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

A PLEA TO ALL THE ARVI FANS (Page 4)

jkhusi IF-Rockerz
jkhusi
jkhusi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha

<font size="3"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">If this nonsense of Arjun-Ovi marriage continues, it is better to stop watching this bullshit...!!!

Although Arjun-Purvi fans have been requesting continuously not to separate ARVI and not to go ahead with this ARJUN-OVI crap , which has <font color="#FF0000">nothing pavitra</font> in it, you still seem to go ahead with this!!!
Can you please explain to us what kind of Pavitra Rishta this is ??????? We would really like to know that !!!!
Or is this your interpretation of Pavitra ????
Get yourself informed what Pavitra means, before you try fooling your audiences every time in the so-called name of twists !!!

Our patience has reached a limit !!!
We have been watching Arjun-Purvi seperation for 6 long weeks before without complaining when this Ovi crap was going on, and now you all want to feed us the same crap again !!! Who is interested in watching Ovi with Arjun, when you all clearly know and it's been obvious from day 1 that we want Arjun with Purvi !!!!!
And now you want to go further: marriage ????!!!! The engagement did NOT work, do you expect a marriage to work ????

So for us it is :
No ARJUN-PURVI...NO PAVITRA RISHTA !!!

Stop watching this nonsense show entirely, coz with this Arjun-Ovi nonsense , they have showed that they DO NOT respect their AUDIENCES- THEIR FANS and especially; THEIR INDIAN SANSKAARS, VALUES & TRADITIONS !!!!

And we are sick & tired of this mockery nonsense in the name of twists and all kinds of crap !!!!!</font>
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">STOP WATCHING PAVITRA RISHTA ENTIRELY...NO ARJUN-OVI NONSENSE !!!!!!!!!!</font>

ramki1 Goldie
ramki1
ramki1

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Ektha need medical treatment..and strong punishment
ARluv16 Groupbie
ARluv16
ARluv16

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
I'm not from India, But still I'll quit PR cus Arjun-Ovi is UNBEARABLE!!!!DeadBroken HeartCry
morningglory28 Newbie
morningglory28
morningglory28

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
I stopped watching PR that day only when psycho Ovi came to meet purvi and told her about archana and how she wants arjun back..I want purvi to stick with arjun and not to listen to OVI...
pavitrafan Newbie
pavitrafan
pavitrafan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged

I'm from Trinidad and Tobago and the only reason i'm still watching PR is because of Arvi...Pleaseee don't don't ruin the show with this Arjun-Ovi marriage thing...no one here wants to see that please...anything but that...Arjun marrying Ovi is UNBEARABLE...please make us happy for once...please please please...Cry

Indra2012 Senior Member
Indra2012
Indra2012

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Pavitrafan, I am also from Trinidad and Tobago and am going to quit watching PR if EKTA bring this stupid track of ARJUN/OVI marriage. I know a lot of fans in T&T are disappointed with the show and don't care to watch anymore. ARJUN AND PURVI  NO ONE ELSE FOR US!!!!!
soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
I will honor your request and stop watching apavitra rishta if they show Arjun marrying Ovi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bonibright

Go to top