A PLEA TO ALL THE ARVI FANS - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

https://www.facebook.com/ZeeTvIndia

zee tv official facebook page
THANKS
I've already stopped watching PR after seeing sbb segment as its the end of PR if Arvi is not getting married!! I hope ekta understands dis nd i wud like to say to ekta to go to hell with her PR drama!!!😑
Originally posted by bonibright

THANKS

welcomeπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by TALIRAlinda - 11 years ago
I JUST HOPE THAT EKTA STOPS THIS ARJUN - OVI WEDDING NON SENSE OR RENAME THE SHOW AS
''APAVITRA RISHTA''...
BECAUSE NOTHING '' PAVITRA'' IS LEFT THERE ANYMORE...😑😑😑

I agree anything but Arjun marrying Ovi...that'll be the last draw...i won't be watching again if Arjun marries ovi...i'm from Trinidad and Tobago and i can say for a fact that no one here wants to see that...Please please please for once do something that will make the fans happy...let Arjun marry Purvi PLEASEEE.

NO ARVI NO PR!!!!!!!!

i give GREEN SIGNAL 2 arjun n purvi...πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ n RED SIGNAL 2 arjun and ovi... β˜’️😑

Edited by sanju25 - 11 years ago
IF ARJUN AND OVI GETS MARRIED!! HELLNO NOMRE PR!!!!!!!!!!!! BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!GGGRRR EKTA IS 1 CRAZY WOMEN!!!!!!GGGRRR!!!!!! 

WE WANT ARVI = ARJUN AND PURVI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arvi fans please dont watch pavitra rishta anymore ,after arjun and ovi wedding its not pavitra rishta anymore,but a pavitra rishta,
Originally posted by newt2007

Stop watching show before knowing the truth will only give the low TRP even if Arjun and Purvi gets married. channel will think there is not much TRP for Arjun Purvi. there is chance for seperating them later.

SBS and SBB didn't give any confirmed news. They just showed the Promo. they didn't cover anything from Sets. It shows they are also not aware of the track.

Yes u r right. We trying to make it clear that we will stop watching IF track is headed toward Arjun Ovi marriage

•  

People from PR team nd actors themselves regularly read India Forum. So the more people that post the better. And also Ekta and PR team keep in mind that we very well know that u and ur team dont give a damn about international viewers but unfortunately for you, its your bad luck that this show happens to be on ZeeTV...which does care...a lot...nd has huge international presence. And they can pull the plug on you whenever they damn well please. So you better listen to the fans after all and no more BS!!!