A PLEA TO ALL THE ARVI FANS

Posted: 11 years ago

NOW THAT SBS N SBS HAS CONFIRMED THE NEWS THAT ARJUN N OVI R GOING TO GET MARRIED IN PAVITRA RISHTA,ITS TIME WE SHOULD STAND UNITED N SHOW EKTA WHAT IS FAN POWER..

WE WOULD HAVE STICKED TO PR EVEN IF THERE WAS A SEPARATION TRACK ONLY,THAT IS NEITHER AN ARJUN - PURVI NOR A ARJUN - OVI WEDDING WAS IN STORE..
BUT ARJUN - OVI MARRIAGE IS A BIG NO NO...

SO,ITS AN EARNEST REQUEST TO ALL THE ARVI FANS,PLZZZ STOP WATCHING (A)PAVITRA RISHTA ON TV,SO THAT THE TRP OF THE SHOW FALLS MISERABLY..

EKTA,FOR SURE NEEDS A REALITY CHECK N ONLY A FALL IN TRP CAN DO THAT..

SO,GUYS LETS STAND UNITED NOW BECAUSE ENOUGH IS ENOUGH NOW..

P.S. - TRP IS DECIDED BY THE INDIAN AUDIENCES N NOT THE INTERNATIONAL AUDIENCES, SO PLZZZ PLZZZ PLZZZ ALL THE ARVI FANS ALL OVER INDIA,ITS A REQUEST TO U ALL..

STOP WATCHING PAVITRA RISHTA FROM TONIGHT..

most of the arvi fan  is international viewers so no hope ,let it be  just stop watching, thats it ,no pain !!!!!.go to hell arjun ovi and ekta!!!!!!!.i dont care!!!!!!!
I am not watching it anymore either if Arjun ovi get married!! I don't blame ovi for getting married to Arjun. I blame Ekta!!! I hope the trp falls drastically!!
Originally posted by LavenderCrystal

I am not watching it anymore either if Arjun ovi get married!! I don't blame ovi for getting married to Arjun. I blame Ekta!!! I hope the trp falls drastically!!
WE R NOT BLAMING ANY OF THE CHARACTERS,ITS ALL BECAUSE OF EKTA...😡😡😡😡😡
Stop watching show before knowing the truth will only give the low TRP even if Arjun and Purvi gets married. channel will think there is not much TRP for Arjun Purvi. there is chance for seperating them later.

SBS and SBB didn't give any confirmed news. They just showed the Promo. they didn't cover anything from Sets. It shows they are also not aware of the track.
[QUOTE=TALIRAlinda]most of the arvi fan  is international viewers so no hope ,let it be  just stop watching, thats it ,no pain !!!!!.go to hell arjun ovi and ekta!!!!!!!.i dont care!!!!!!![/QUO
 Ekta doesnt give a damn about inernationatl viewers as she is only concerned about TRP. But I can tell you ZEETV does care quite a lot about its international viewership. The way to go is to impact the channel since they override Ekta. They r the only ones...
Originally posted by bonibright

hope so !!!!! then zee tv  only hope,,,
Please post on Zee website guys and post here too!!!
k i am indian i quit watch it frm tdy... bye bye PR ll watch only if arjun n purvi...
https://www.facebook.com/ZeeTvIndia

zee tv official facebook page