India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Happy Birthday Madhura...!

Radioactive. IF-Dazzler
Radioactive.
Radioactive.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged

Isn't it funny how dates that were mere numbers to you suddenly turn into special days that you wait an entire year for to arrive. I'm guessing you all must have understood what this post is about by now.

Today, September fourth, marks the birthday our dear and beloved Madhura, aka Madz. She's turning 22 this very day and I'm sure that like every normal person she's bound to be excited today and this post is just to get the smile o her face to become wider and to convey to her how much she means to us.

So...

Edited by Srishti_SwaRon - 03 September 2012 at 1:20pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

swaron19Tanuka_TanHaPhantasmAmRiTa_SMirageSwaronSawyer_TomKR_anki_ArShaSree...Snowey-Nia-Snigs.Deetha.-krazyriya-LovenarbhiMadhura..thegameisoncrazysky-Araina-

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
      Embarrassed BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR YOU Embarrassed

Varshu (-krazyriya-)

Happy Birthday Bestie !

4th September...an important date... because a very sweet...Embarrassed cuteee...n loveliest Angel was born on this date..Day Dreaming..n she is none other my bestie...Wink.. my sweetheart...Madhu..Heart..!

Yes..its you...So, a very very very Happy Birthday My Bestie...Party.!

May god bless you jaan...Embarrassed.! May all your dreams n wishes come true...may you get lots of success n happiness in your life..Big smile...be happy n keep smiling always !

I dont have long stories to tell... as u know when it comes to some real talk... my mouth gets shut up..LOL.. ! Plus...our is a different one ! I dont know from where to start...Ermm.. I just remember meeting you in MJHT CG...Smile.. i used to comment on your creations... then it just flowed... kab kaise...dont know.. but we became friends...Smile good friends... close friends indeed ! Ours is a long journey...we have seen so many ups n downs in our life...we shared with each other...we discussed abt many things... we do understand people n life better now ! But all in all...we spent quite a lot of time together...Approve ours has been definitely a beautiful journey...Day Dreaming. n not to forget... a consistent one too... unlike most others... right ?

Just wanna say... you have always been a my supporter... guide...a thoughtful... caring... sweet friend...Hug who understands me the best...! And I hope...same is with you too..Embarrassed...! You are one of the most genuine persons i have ever met in my life...Embarrassed n thats the thing i love you for... the most ! Please be the same... n be my friend forever...! our friendship means a lot to me.Day Dreaming..!

Be happy...Big smile. be blessed !

Have a rocking birthday sweetheart...Party

Love youuu endless jaan...HugHeart

A small gift for you...Embarrassed hope you like it.. :

Srishti (Srishti_SwaRon)

Happy Birthday Madhura

So it's finally the D- day, Fourth of September. How do you feel, Birthday Girl? So you're finally 22, right? Tu budhi Ho gayi Madz LOL. (Just kidding)

So Madz, I don't have this sort of huge story of how long we've been friends and all that. Honestly, we met just a few months back. But there's one thing I can say and that is that over the past few months you have grown on to become one of my closest friend. You really are Awesome you know that. Other than awesome you're also sweet, friendly, kind (don't expect me to sugar-coat this too much and no, today being your birthday is no excuse :P) sometimes stupid and even childish. But it is all this put together that makes you such a lovable person. Thank you Madz. Thank you for being such a good friend. I couldn't have asked for anyone better. Hug

So Madz, on this birthday I wish for success, joy and prosperity to follow you for the rest of your life. I wish that you get all that your heart desires. Have cheerful day Madz. Love you. Hug

And this is a little something for you (At least now stop complaining that i don't make stuff. Now you have something exclusive, just for you. From me to You. Embarrassed)

And be glad woman, thats the first and hopefully the last time you'll be catching me downloading and editing IPKKND pictures. The things I do for you.! :P

Once again wish you a Very Happy Birthday Madhura.

P.S I used you favorite colour . Yes, I do remember. :)

dmg_mjht_d3_rox

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADZ DI!!!!!
enjoy and have a blast!!!!
madz di aka my heer!!!!i still remember we met at the swaron AT but we dint talk much!!!!but one day we did n u showed me ur shop!!!!n from that time i feel in love with siggy making!!!
u made me fall in love with ur work+siggy making!!!!
i know how much evr siggy maiking i can do i all cuz of u!!!!
i remember my first siggy which couldnt have been nice without ur help!!!!
u know na how much i love ur work n i cant stop appreciating ur work!!!
the thing i love abt u is ur cute,friendly,helpfull nature!!!!
u always help ppl!!!!!
di ur a very spl friend n di to me!!!!!
love u alot!!!1
nowadays we dont talk as we both are busy actually trying to concentrate on our studies rite?????
hahahahah!!!!miss those days!!!!
anyway have a blast di love u alot enjoy!!!!
i wwanted to make a siggy for  that would be the best gift from my side!!!!hehehe my siggy teacherLOLLOLLOL
but as i said PS ne saath nahi diya PS isnt working!!!!
enjoy di

Savage

SwaRonArsha95

Happy birthday Madz ! Have a great day and blessed be Hug

Sree...

MADHU DI !!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 
Wish you a very Happy birthday.. Hope this day brings you lots of good wishes and you have a great year ahead.. 
You have been a constant support and friend to me and i hope this day strengthens our bond.. Wishing you the best in the years to come..
Happy Birthday once again...
Hope your dreams come true and you have a blast for the day!!!

Lots of Love..
Sree

-Nia-

^^ Isn't this cute! LOL
Happy Happy Happy B'day Madz :D
Manny Many Happy Returns of the Day!!!
 I hope you have an awesome day and year ahead because you truly deserve it. You are very gifted ,and I hope all your wishes come true.

I pray you get everything you wish for on this special day and that you touch success always! You're a rockstar xx,who deserves nothing but the best from life!

On a final note, I would just like to say this: May you sail through all the obstacles and challenges to success. 

With love,Hug
Neha!

Edited by -krazyriya- - 03 September 2012 at 1:07pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NabzKaJenDMGswaron19PhantasmMirageSwaronRadioactive.-Nia-Sree...SnoweyKR_anki_ArShaSnigs.LovenarbhiMadhura..thegameison-Araina-

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged

The007Shivani

Hey Mads 
Love u tons 
You rock and we have not talked for ages 
so I m really missing u 
but have a great birthday 
happy birthday 
shivs

Anjana(..Anj..)

PartyHappy Birthday Madhura!Party

Dancing
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Many many happy returns of the day to you Hug It's been ages since we talked and it's a good thing your b'day came up..ek bahana baat karne ka Wink We became friends in a very short span of time and it feels great to have someone like you as my friend.Embarrassed May all your wishes come true! I just tried making a sig but it didn't turn out as i expected it to be but still posting it Tongue coz I love you!

Have a great day ahead!Big smile

Khushi (..first.rain.. )

Madz!! Many Many happy returns of the day dear! Hug I remember meeting you in D3 CG Tongue You make fabulous stuff, not hidden from anyone. Hope you life gets filled with the same lovely colors as your creations are made of. You're a really nice person and glad to have a friend like you. Won't give a big long essay messages like some people manage to do. I can't do that Tongue So short and simple.  Hope you have a fantastic day. Enjoy and have a blasting party! 

A few gifts for ya. Hope you like 'em! 

Loads of love, 
Khushi <3

Sudha-SK

Hey Madhura Hug

Wishing you a very happy B'day gal, may all your wishes (the sane ones of course) come true.
Have a gala time with family and friends. Enjoy to the fullest Smile
I sure need some tips on healthy eating... Embarrassed so lets start our marathon of PMing back and froth ..as before.  Take care

Sudha

Aquilia_Aditi

Little things and little moments of happiness makes our lives pleasant and perfect, so don't waste this precious time of happy celebration and keep your moral up to bring more and more happiness in life not only today but throughout this year.

Happy Birthday Madhura! 

May the year you are going to have in your life bring new sensations of happiness and you spend a happy life ahead

- Aditi

surbhimathur

Wish you a very very Happie B'day Madz! PartyDancing
Its strange..we had a chat on Fb! for once only..but it was enough for me to make out that you are extremely sweet and a very good human being at heart!! A very good friend too!!
And i can't even forget in my dreams to mention about your soo awesome edits and more than the awesome shop you own! Star
So i here i am wishing you loads of happiness in your life..be as awesome as you are!! Thumbs Up
Enjoy this day to the fullest..each sec or minute solely belongs to you..! 
Bless be! Embarrassed

nature7

Edited by -krazyriya- - 03 September 2012 at 1:19pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NabzKaJenDMGswaron19Radioactive.-Nia-SnoweyKR_anki_ArShasurbhimathurSree...LovenarbhiMadhura..thegameisonSnigs.-Araina-

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Wish you a very happy birthday meri sweetheart bestie Madhu...Party

hope you like our (Srishti n mine)..surprise...Embarrassed

love you jaan..Hug...mwaaah...Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swaron19Radioactive.thegameison

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Uh, so I found this thread! Approve 
The thread looks great, Varsha and Srish! =)

Now, Madhura - I hope the sig I made for you is good enough. Personally I think it really is, but blah, let's leave it up to you! LOL And I always wanted to post a separate comment for you so I never PMed any wishes as such to the girls when they asked. Embarrassed

Basically, you're this person I happened to befriend by chance. I developed an instant liking for you, bud which is why I have taken out some time to be here today. I want you to be really good and enjoy your birthday, yeah. Acknowledge the efforts you've friends have put in to show that you're loved.

As for me, I am gonna have to keep this short. But you shall always have my best interests and wishes. 

A very, very happy birthday to you, Madhura. Hug

See you round the weekend.

Love from
Kanks

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

swaron19Radioactive.Sree...-krazyriya-Madhura..

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
um allowed to post...? *hope so*

Once again, many many happy returns of the day Madhura Hug Hope you have a fantastic one and many more ahead <3 Love.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Radioactive.-krazyriya-Madhura..thegameison

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Srishti and Varsha

Wishing you a very a Happy Birthday dear Hug
Hope you have loads of fun with family and friends.

Love
Sudha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Radioactive.-krazyriya-Madhura..

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Once again...A very Happy Birthday my bestie..HugHug..!

@Savage : thanks a lot dear...glad u liked it...Embarrassed

@khushi : urmm..yup ofcourse you are allowed dear...LOL...!

@sudha : thank you so much dear...glad u liked it...Embarrassed

hope madhu also likes it...Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Radioactive.SnoweyMadhura..thegameison-Araina-

Go to top