Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav should leave RM (Page 2)

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jagrutid

I see where your coming from but i personally disagree. RM is Arnav singh raizadas home and nobody has more right over it than he does. When he was thrown out of the glass palaceWink  arnav  built his empire from scratch  and i dont think im wrong when i say hes the soul pillar of the family. 
From my point of view every member be it old or young ook up to him.  If anyone should be kicked out it should be dadi..alongside
anybody else that questions his take on shyam.  if dadi hadnt backed shyam and mistrusted arnavs judgment anjali wouldnt have got hurt.  
if Arnav walks out  now that would give shyam what he wants and...to be rank with that ego arnav carries that is never going to happen.!!LOL
i think arnav singh raizada is going to show everyone who is boss..including shyam and dadi..i dont  doubt for one minute that he would compromise his sisters happiness even if that means upsetting with his decisions now but thinking of her future. It is possible He may bring shyam back for anjalis recovery but under his terms

by the way you are right , it is Dadi present which created the problem, as in Anjali first marriage she was there and Arnav lost his parents , in Akash wedding she was not there nothing happen , in Arnav's she was there ,this mishap happened . he should say Dadi your present create problem

with half heartily he will have to agree on that . might be possible Dadi black mail him first bring back Shyam then get married

riafna IF-Rockerz
riafna
riafna

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaffa

Arnav should not leave his home if Anjali wants to be with her beloved hubby then Arnav should give his blessing to his di and hand her over to Shaym and bid them goodbye and lets see how long it takes Anjali to see Shayms true colours...

Agree with you...and tell Di I won't give you single penny and still your hubby wants to with ok go and live long with him.She will be back soon to his chotey's hand   ...
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
nice thought di but that may not happen Arnav will never go away leaving cry baby...
so di can't do any thing...
he will goive more importance to his di...
so I feel Arnav and Khushi marry but stopwa dadi will get to knw about Garima aunty so Arnav will refuse accept Khushi as his wife...
don't knw I just feel...

most important di this is Arnav's home na...
first place why he leave the place

Edited by anu17 - 03 September 2012 at 7:01am
srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
That's nice idea di Smile
jagrutid IF-Rockerz
jagrutid
jagrutid

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naddiya26

Originally posted by jagrutid

I see where your coming from but i personally disagree. RM is Arnav singh raizadas home and nobody has more right over it than he does. When he was thrown out of the glass palaceWink  arnav  built his empire from scratch  and i dont think im wrong when i say hes the soul pillar of the family. 
From my point of view every member be it old or young ook up to him.  If anyone should be kicked out it should be dadi..alongside
anybody else that questions his take on shyam.  if dadi hadnt backed shyam and mistrusted arnavs judgment anjali wouldnt have got hurt.  
if Arnav walks out  now that would give shyam what he wants and...to be rank with that ego arnav carries that is never going to happen.!!LOL
i think arnav singh raizada is going to show everyone who is boss..including shyam and dadi..i dont  doubt for one minute that he would compromise his sisters happiness even if that means upsetting with his decisions now but thinking of her future. It is possible He may bring shyam back for anjalis recovery but under his terms

by the way you are right , it is Dadi present which created the problem, as in Anjali first marriage she was there and Arnav lost his parents , in Akash wedding she was not there nothing happen , in Arnav's she was there ,this mishap happened . he should say Dadi your present create problem

with half heartily he will have to agree on that . might be possible Dadi black mail him first bring back Shyam then get married

its not a nice thing to think of someone...but i have to agree its true.. dadis stubbornness to have things her way seems to have cause major problems in the family and im waiting for a scene where arnav confronts dadi about this openly..cvs note this if your readingWink
bijili Goldie
bijili
bijili

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
IF SHYAM IS ALLOWED INTO ASR.IT's COMPROMISING ON CHARACTER OF ASR.ASR WAS ALWAYS PROJECTED AS RUTHLESS,CALUCLATIVE & DYNAMIC TYCOON WHOM WE ALL LOVE.BUT IF SHYAM IS ALLOWED INTO RM,THEY SHOULD SHOW ASR MOVING OUT.THEY SHOULD PROJECT HERO OF THE SCRIPT STRONG & EMERGING AS A WINNER IN EACH & EVERY TRIAL,NOT THE VILLAIN.
-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Arnav owns RM and basically pays for everything and everyone. Ask Anjali go go to her sasural and ask Dadi to go with her to takeccare of her. 2 Days of doing all the house work in her daamadji ka house will force her to the things from Arnav's perspective.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jagrutid

Go to top