Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBT - Love Hurts !!! (Page 3)

swavai2 Goldie
swavai2
swavai2

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohan-sun-na

Originally posted by Senpoo

A biased article written in favor of R and to support the CVs for their creation! LOL Not in true to NBT values and concept! How can R be included in this list at all??!!! She's not worthy of being mentioned here amidst Mohan and Megha! If she had really loved Mohan why wud she give him up and if she had decided to give him up in the name of her love, then she shud stand by it and not make drama now! I cudn't even digest the fact that her character is given the same importance as Mohan and Megha! Shocked

Din't she know that Mohan loves Megha even before MR marriage? Then how cud she expect that he cud love her back! May be if they had been together for a while after marriage (like any other couple who have had previous relationships) and then started knowing each other in due course and love developing in the process! Then it makes sense! Are we still in the 60s generation to bind with the concept of Mangalsutra and that will be saath janmon ka bandhan??!! OMG! NBT talks about moving away from the society norms and displaying widow remarriage! Now with this someone is supporting the character who is pulling the show backwards with her thought process of marriage bonds!

Very well said ... agree with you yaar... Clap

Word To Word Agree with you Senpoo. I was very unhappy to see Rid's photo along with Megha and Mohan's photos. Thanks for this clear POV. Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_MohanSweet-LionessSenpoo

Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swavai2

Originally posted by mohan-sun-na

A biased article written in favor of R and to support the CVs for their creation! LOL Not in true to NBT values and concept! How can R be included in this list at all??!!! She's not worthy of being mentioned here amidst Mohan and Megha! If she had really loved Mohan why wud she give him up and if she had decided to give him up in the name of her love, then she shud stand by it and not make drama now! I cudn't even digest the fact that her character is given the same importance as Mohan and Megha! Shocked

Din't she know that Mohan loves Megha even before MR marriage? Then how cud she expect that he cud love her back! May be if they had been together for a while after marriage (like any other couple who have had previous relationships) and then started knowing each other in due course and love developing in the process! Then it makes sense! Are we still in the 60s generation to bind with the concept of Mangalsutra and that will be saath janmon ka bandhan??!! OMG! NBT talks about moving away from the society norms and displaying widow remarriage! Now with this someone is supporting the character who is pulling the show backwards with her thought process of marriage bonds!

Very well said ... agree with you yaar... Clap

Word To Word Agree with you Senpoo. I was very unhappy to see Rid's photo along with Megha and Mohan's photos. Thanks for this clear POV. Clap

@Swati... Me too. I was shocked as well as felt irritated to see her along with our beloved ones.Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-LionessSenpoo

Sweet-Lioness IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Lioness
Sweet-Lioness

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged

so true Senpoo...well said...Clap

yakeen nahi hota hai ke yeh article Swati ne likha hai...

R ek illogical character...jise bina kisi reason ke logic ke zabardasti enter karaya gaya...NBT me...aur sirf isi track ki wajah sebaht sare loyal fans bhi iss show ko chod karr chale gaye...

ab uss par yeh article...Dead

Edited by Sweet-Lioness - 03 September 2012 at 9:42am

Meera_Ka_MohanSenpoo

unitedAP Groupbie
unitedAP
unitedAP

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged

A biased article written in favor of R and to support the CVs for their creation! LOL Not in true to NBT values and concept! How can R be
included in this list at all??!!! She's not worthy of being mentioned
here amidst Mohan and Megha! If she had really loved Mohan why wud she
give him up and if she had decided to give him up in the name of her
love, then she shud stand by it and not make drama now! I cudn't even digest the fact
that her character is given the same importance as Mohan and Megha! Shocked

Very well said.
RIDZ is not a main character why her pic tagged with MM.
Due to RIDZ character nbt ka barbaadi hui.

Meera_Ka_MohanSenpoo

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
ridhima liked mohan from the very first day. yes she did started viewing her future with him. but mohan clearly said NO. she knew this. then the marriage faisco happened. after that ridhimma let him free bcoz in hearts of hearts she knew mohan wont be happy with her and his heart will long for megha always. 
now because of her "sudden" obsession with mohan she has created a horrible position for him. yes, i will use the word "sudden obsession" knowing each and every truth about mohan  she cannot act like this. 

Edited by nb.neha - 03 September 2012 at 12:19pm

Meera_Ka_MohanSenpoo

sia1976 Groupbie
sia1976
sia1976

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys

Thank you for taking time out to read and leave your valuable comments behind. 

I am sorry if my article has disappointed some of you. As I have always mentioned that my articles are completely my POV and you have every right to disagree with my interpretation of character and situations. My articles are based on experiences that I have derived from life and the way I perceive and interpret characters in a given scenario. I also agree that every individual relates to characters and situations differently and there is bound to be difference of opinion. However, I respect every view that one pens down under my article 

Meera_Ka_MohanNeelimaSJpc_pals

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article Swati Hug

Don't agree with you on a few things. But still beautifully written as always.

sia1976Meera_Ka_Mohanpc_pals

Samilicious.. IF-Dazzler
Samilicious..
Samilicious..

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the wonderful article Swati Hug
Totally agree with everything u have said, Its written very beautifully!! Thumbs Up
Keep up with the lovely work!! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sia1976

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index