sia1976 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/reflections-menu/item/1519-na-bole-tum-love-hurts

Hi Guys, hope everyone is hale and hearty. Here's my NBT article for the week. Will look forward to your feedback and comments on the site. Take care and Have great week ahead !!!

Loads of love, Swati

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article Swati. Seeing something from you after a long while 😊. Missed your POV all these days.
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot dear 🤗

well written as always 👍🏼

Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You have penned nicely Swati.👏

The current ridz track is the most horrible and very illogical track.  So. didn't like your description on ridz character.😡
ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautifully written and well drafted. I too like you am waiting to see how Mohan will be redeemed in the eyes of Megha, coz this is the worst thing that can happen in any married life and the cvs have chosen to show this phase of their life. 
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
For the first time I am upset with a Rangmunch article - no its not the article but my bias that takes the blame.
I personally have no sympathies for R - I would say she is carrying the cross of her own foolhardy decisions. The whole wedding was a sham...if we talk of reason no one in their proper frame of mind would enter into a wedlock as that whatever be the reason. 
To expect anything out of such a wedlock and relationship is irrational and stupid.
And that she is now on crossroads is completely her own fault.

NBT_MM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lekz

For the first time I am upset with a Rangmunch article - no its not the article but my bias that takes the blame.

I personally have no sympathies for R - I would say she is carrying the cross of her own foolhardy decisions. The whole wedding was a sham...if we talk of reason no one in their proper frame of mind would enter into a wedlock as that whatever be the reason. 
To expect anything out of such a wedlock and relationship is irrational and stupid.
And that she is now on crossroads is completely her own fault.

agree with you
shanu4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 sharing... And beautifully written as always..
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks for the article, Swati ! 😊

Sorry, but i don't agree abt ur POV on Ridz character ! 
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

A biased article written in favor of R and to support the CVs for their creation! 😆 Not in true to NBT values and concept! How can R be included in this list at all??!!! She's not worthy of being mentioned here amidst Mohan and Megha! If she had really loved Mohan why wud she give him up and if she had decided to give him up in the name of her love, then she shud stand by it and not make drama now! I cudn't even digest the fact that her character is given the same importance as Mohan and Megha! 😲

Din't she know that Mohan loves Megha even before MR marriage? Then how cud she expect that he cud love her back! May be if they had been together for a while after marriage (like any other couple who have had previous relationships) and then started knowing each other in due course and love developing in the process! Then it makes sense! Are we still in the 60s generation to bind with the concept of Mangalsutra and that will be saath janmon ka bandhan??!! OMG! NBT talks about moving away from the society norms and displaying widow remarriage! Now with this someone is supporting the character who is pulling the show backwards with her thought process of marriage bonds!