-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
We all saw a few episodes back that AC was going to wear siddhi's chunni as pagadi.. they said it was his mother's blessing, blah blah blah. Also, AC2 was wearing a bhangra outfit and told Abhay that he would be performing bhangra! My question is, why is none of them performing bhangra? and where is siddhi's chunni in action? Vanished? Any guesses?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That was just so that they good give some dosage of SINAL to keep SINAL fans slightly happy and to make AC1 mouth those OTT dialogues!😉😆
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

i believe they have made some amendments, even the TO1 thing wont happen of kunal not letting AC take prize form siddhi. As per sbb siddhi will give AC prize. 

They indeed made some changes. 

norzar
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Hima that chuni served the purpose of SINAL FB so now there is no need for bhangra dance ðŸ˜‰ I don't get how is AC1 going to dance in Aavatar get-up...he seemed to be doing ballet in SBB segment ðŸ˜†
-Hima- thumbnail
Sorry.. like button not working

@Chitra.. I know the mandir dialogue from AC was too much
@Noreen.. yes, don't know which article to believe anymore.. all of them are misleading.. they are changing the story everyday on the sets!
@Ramya.. I actually wanted AC to wear that chunni as they mouthed such OTT dialogues like maa ka aashirwad, mandir ki sugandh, etc.. but I guess you are right.. it was only for Sinal FB purpose.
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: hima2012

Sorry.. like button not working

@Chitra.. I know the mandir dialogue from AC was too much
@Noreen.. yes, don't know which article to believe anymore.. all of them are misleading.. they are changing the story everyday on the sets!
@Ramya.. I actually wanted AC to wear that chunni as they mouthed such OTT dialogues like maa ka aashirwad, mandir ki sugandh, etc.. but I guess you are right.. it was only for Sinal FB purpose.

Oh even your like button isn't working...i thought something was wrong in mine ðŸ˜†

Hima if they had shown AC1 wth siddhi's chunni...sid wud have started crying seeing that while giving prize at least n asked abt that chunni to AC1 n he wud have mouthed those OTT dialogues...so to avoid all this they made changes me thinks  ðŸ˜‰ dnt u think the poor 9 yr old is given too much of filmy n philosophical dialogues off late? 
-Hima- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

Oh even your like button isn't working...i thought something was wrong in mine ðŸ˜†

Hima if they had shown AC1 wth siddhi's chunni...sid wud have started crying seeing that while giving prize at least n asked abt that chunni to AC1 n he wud have mouthed those OTT dialogues...so to avoid all this they made changes me thinks  ðŸ˜‰ dnt u think the poor 9 yr old is given too much of filmy n philosophical dialogues off late? 

Yes poor kid in each and every episode has to say 'he loves his papa', 'his papa is the best', 'his papa is his hero', etc to every person he interacts with including his father. Definitely AC2 acts like a kid of his age. Usually children are like that.. they should not feel the pressure to express their love for their parents thru OTT dialogues every minute! 
chitsss thumbnail
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

My Like button is also not working...

AC was supposed to wear the pagdi only for bhangra... Since many others were doing Bhangra he decided to change his act
cooldipika thumbnail
Hima, i agree with all others have to say on dis ...dat scene was just to there to give us a sinal FB ...dont really think cvs had the intention of showing anand wearing dat chunni's pagadi in da competition ...just to show sinal fb nd to make anand C mouth those OTT dialouges dat scene was there with no relevance to da future epis...