India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Siddhi's Chunni Gaayab?!!

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
We all saw a few episodes back that AC was going to wear siddhi's chunni as pagadi.. they said it was his mother's blessing, blah blah blah. Also, AC2 was wearing a bhangra outfit and told Abhay that he would be performing bhangra! My question is, why is none of them performing bhangra? and where is siddhi's chunni in action? Vanished? Any guesses?

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
That was just so that they good give some dosage of SINAL to keep SINAL fans slightly happy and to make AC1 mouth those OTT dialogues!WinkLOL
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
hi

i believe they have made some amendments, even the TO1 thing wont happen of kunal not letting AC take prize form siddhi. As per sbb siddhi will give AC prize. 

They indeed made some changes. 

norzar
rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Hima that chuni served the purpose of SINAL FB so now there is no need for bhangra dance Wink I don't get how is AC1 going to dance in Aavatar get-up...he seemed to be doing ballet in SBB segment LOL
-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Sorry.. like button not working

@Chitra.. I know the mandir dialogue from AC was too much
@Noreen.. yes, don't know which article to believe anymore.. all of them are misleading.. they are changing the story everyday on the sets!
@Ramya.. I actually wanted AC to wear that chunni as they mouthed such OTT dialogues like maa ka aashirwad, mandir ki sugandh, etc.. but I guess you are right.. it was only for Sinal FB purpose.
rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

@Noreen.. yes, don't know which article to believe anymore.. all of them are misleading.. they are changing the story everyday on the sets!
@Ramya.. I actually wanted AC to wear that chunni as they mouthed such OTT dialogues like maa ka aashirwad, mandir ki sugandh, etc.. but I guess you are right.. it was only for Sinal FB purpose.

Oh even your like button isn't working...i thought something was wrong in mine LOL

Hima if they had shown AC1 wth siddhi's chunni...sid wud have started crying seeing that while giving prize at least n asked abt that chunni to AC1 n he wud have mouthed those OTT dialogues...so to avoid all this they made changes me thinks  Wink dnt u think the poor 9 yr old is given too much of filmy n philosophical dialogues off late? Ouch
-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

Oh even your like button isn't working...i thought something was wrong in mine LOL

Hima if they had shown AC1 wth siddhi's chunni...sid wud have started crying seeing that while giving prize at least n asked abt that chunni to AC1 n he wud have mouthed those OTT dialogues...so to avoid all this they made changes me thinks  Wink dnt u think the poor 9 yr old is given too much of filmy n philosophical dialogues off late? Ouch

Yes poor kid in each and every episode has to say 'he loves his papa', 'his papa is the best', 'his papa is his hero', etc to every person he interacts with including his father. Definitely AC2 acts like a kid of his age. Usually children are like that.. they should not feel the pressure to express their love for their parents thru OTT dialogues every minute! 
chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=rainbowgirl][QUOTE=hima2012] Sorry.. like button not working

Yes poor kid in each and every episode has to say 'he loves his papa', 'his papa is the best', 'his papa is his hero', etc to every person he interacts with including his father. Definitely AC2 acts like a kid of his age. Usually children are like that.. they should not feel the pressure to express their love for their parents thru OTT dialogues every minute! 
Can't blme the kid can we , if he does not his dad will go off drown himself in cheap whisky topped with self-pity and then come howm and bawl!Angry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index