Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey😊
awesome update dearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
pia has gone mad,abhay shd give her one tight slap...
plz do cont soon
luv u
sunita
tanvipareek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hayeee re...nice update...n please please please pm me rashi...
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow simply amazing update yaar. Poor piya is really broken, I am now waiting for next part. I don't think abhay will give in ulta he will give piya a piece of mind I guess. Let's see what happenes, update asap plz
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thanksss a Lottt Friendsss for commentingπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒlove you allπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

**Chapter 5**

Saying so Pia almost collapsed. Pinky helped her till her room and tucked her in the bed and left with a very heavy heart unhappy at the immorality of what she had agreed on doing.

During dinner both Dadi and Annie were happy to see Abhay smiling after so many days today. Abhay was feeling at peace seeing her shopping today, he was happy that probably she has decided to move forward in life leaving behind the pain, but how was he to know what was in store for him, that what he was thinking it was a mere mirage.

The next day everyone in office felt relaxed to find Abhay in a good mood, he had been on their nerves the last few weeks and it was becoming extremely difficult to handle him.

On the other hand Pia remained agitated and nervous the entire day because though she was denying it, she knew what she was doing was morally and ethically incorrect and even her heart refused to be with her. She kept crying and sobbing the whole day thinking of how she was to lose her virginity that day, rather that she had to seduce someone to do so. She had always thought of having a simple married life like any other girl but now it will all change, she will have to lose her all to get her revenge.

Evening dawned and Abhay went to the client party. Here Pia pleaded with Pinky to not go back on her words as they reached the hotel.

Pia: Pinky, please don't let me down.

Pinky: Pia, please think once more, what you are planning is incorrect and unjust.

Pia (her eyes burning red with the hatred for Abhay or maybe for her future actions) (very angry): Pinky, if you don't do as I say, I promise you, you will never see my face again. I swear I will kill myself.

Pinky just nodded her head praying to Babaji to save both Abhay and Pia from this storm which was about to rock their lives.

They reached the party, Pia left for the room while Pinky went to the party. After some time, Pinky went to Abhay and sent him to the room on the pretext that some clients were awaiting him. Abhay was surprised as to why the clients that come but he just went to the room. Abhay knocked at the door. Pia was standing behind the door.

Pia (changing her voice): Come in, Mr. Raichand.

Abhay opened the door and went in. It was very dark and he wasn't able to see much. Pia immediately locked the door. Abhay was surprised to hear the door lock, when he turned he was shocked to Pia. Suddenly music started.

Hey you,

Meri saans saans tere paas paas,

Yu hi baar baar, hui aag aag, kyun bata?

Then he looked around the room, he realized that it was decorated romantically, with scented candles lit and rose petals everywhere. But he was unable to register what was happening.

Hey you,

Tere saath saath poori raat raat,

Karoon pyaar pyaar bhari baat baat tauba,

Then he saw Pia take out her gown moving with the song and was standing wearing the red lingerie. She pushed him to the center of the room.

Bebo main bebo, dil mera le lo,

Dil dene aayi, le lo ji le lo

She started to move very sensually around him and opened his vest jacket and let it fall on the floor.

She was moving her body like Kareena in the song and sensually touching her body trying to seduce him.

Sehmi sehmi se main, roko toko naa ji,

Jaan tumse bandhi hai, dur jao naa ji,

Dur bhi ek bahana, haule haule se jaana,

Hum ko bhi kya khabar thi, ishq hai apni tu tu main main

Next she very sensually opened his tie, deliberately caressing his neck with her fingers and tossed it away. Abhay wasn't understanding why she was doing this, but somewhere his heart was happy to have her so close.

She started opening his shirt button very slowly, letting her fingers slowly touch his chest while opening the buttons. She was trailing a feather like line caressing his bare chest as she was opening the buttons. Abhay closed his eyes feeling her touch, oh? it was so soft. It felt like he had reached heaven.

The shirt was now open and she slipped her hands inside his shirt, feeling and scratching his bare back, sending shivers down his body.

She then slowly caught hold of the loose end of his shirt and removed it from the back and tossed it to the ground and started placing soft wet kisses on his back. Abhay was soon losing his senses.

Chupke chupke mujhe, mudke dekhe kyun ji,

Saari saari hi main, teri teri hu ji,

Dor daale zamanna, mera dil nahi maana,

Teri ek hi nazar mein, dil ko hua hai yeh yeh wo wo,

She turned him and started placing kisses on this chest now. He could bear it no more and caught hold of her shoulder, bringing her face close to his in order to pour all his love by kissing her. But when he was about to do so he looked into her eyes, he was shocked to see so much hatred in her lovely almond shaped eyes. He immediately left her shoulders and staggered backwards painfully stopping the music. She was surprised when he left her.

Abhay (overwhelmed with emotions, he understood that she was just seducing him for revenge, her eyes spoke it all. He was ok with her using him but how could she do this to herself, he was ready to sacrifice himself for her, do whatever she wanted but never at her cost) Why are you doing this to yourself, Pia? I know you hate me but why do you want to ruin your life for revenge. Why, Pia, Why? Just tell me what you want, I will do that. You want to prove that I... I... (he couldn't even say it, rather died a thousand deaths before saying it) raped you. Then so be it, but you don't have to fall in your eyes for it. I will accept that I did it and you will not even have to give a medical.

Pia was stunned by his answer, so he was willing to go to jail, but this was too good to be true. There must be a catch somewhere her mind said, even though her heart disagreed.

Abhay (continued): But did you think even once what will happen to you after that, you know the world how they will react and what about you future?

Her heart said see how much he loves you, but when was her mind to agree. So this is the catch, he is using my life as a pretext to get away.

Pia (laughing sarcastically): Obviously, there had to be a catch, right. Now on the pretext of my well being you are backing out.

Abhay (disheartened that she was misunderstanding his concern): I will do whatever you say, but not at your cost. Just say what you want and I will do it.

Pia(shouted with anger): I want to see you bleed.

**CHAPTER 6**

Abhay (disheartened that she was misunderstanding his concern): I will do whatever you say, but not at your cost. Just say what you want and I will do it.

Pia (shouted with anger): I want to see you bleed. (and wore the gown back)

Abhay was shocked at her demand, but if that is what will heal her, so be it. He went to the other side of the room and banged his hands on the glass table, shattering it. Blood oozed out of his hands which were badly and deeply cut by the glass.

Though her heart flinched but Pia showed no emotion, hate and anger can really turn a loving lively person into a monster.

Abhay then took the alcohol bottle and smashed it on his leg hurting it badly, then he smashed another and another and another till blood didn't start gushing out of his leg.

Pia's heart started cursing her seeing his state but it was as if her mind had built a rock solid wall of unreasoning around itself, not even letting the voice of her soul enter it.

He then smashed his head on the room mirror with so much force that the mirror shattered. He kept on banging his head on the broken pieces which remained struck on the mirror making his forehead bleed profusely.

Seeing his plight, her heart finally managed to scream and out power her brain.

Pia (screamed): Stop it, please just stop it.

She ran out of the room with a bleeding heart, not sure what she actually wanted.

Here Abhay kept banging his head until he just collapsed owing to the stress, pain and hurt. The pain was not of the physical wounds but it was his heart which was bleeding, which just got hate in return of his unconditional love. His soul felt shattered by her hatred.

Here Pinky was feeling very very guilt for her actions of sending Abhay knowing what was Pia's plan. She went to the room and saw blood flowing out of the door. She was shocked and called the housing people to open the door. They broke the door and were taken aback by the sight. There was glass mixed with blood scattered all over the room and Abhay was lying in the middle of a large pool of blood. They immediately called for an ambulance and rushed him downstairs. Pinky informed Adi and he rushed to the hospital along with the ambulance to take care of everything.

Pinky went looking for Pia and found her cuddled in a corner of the hotel lounge sobbing bitterly hugging her knees.

Pinky (holding her shoulders shaking her): What happened in the room, what happened to sir?

Pia just kept sobbing.

Pinky (shaking her more): Speak Pia, speak, what happened there.

Pia (in between sobs): I... I... tried to... seduce... him... But he ... didn't ... cross ... his ...limits. He... came to know ... my intensions... he agreed to... take blame...but ... didn't... want to... spoil... my image...He ...asked ...want I wanted...I ... I told... him ... to ... bleed and he... kept hitting... himself... bleeding (she just broke down holding her face in her palms).

Pinky: He didn't scold you even after knowing your intensions, any other man would have slapped you, rather actually raped you. What did you do, how could you be so mean to ask someone to bleed. You have lost it completely, Pia. Look at him, he cared do much to not say anything to you, rather he gave into your worthless demand of making him bleed. How could Pia, How could you be so heartless. What happened by his hands was an accident in which your brother died, but what you are doing is consciously hurting him. What has taken over your soft and beautiful heart, Pia.

Pinky's words were like acid in her wounded heart which was bleeding in the horror of what had happened because of her and she begged Pinky.

Pia: Please take me to him, please Pinky. What did I do? Oh, God

Pia and Pinky rushed to the hospital. Adi had finished all the formalities and Abhay was being operated upon.

Annie and Dadi had gone out of station today for a weeding, hence Adi didn't think appropriate to call them at night as it would just tense them as they won't even be able to come as there were no flights at night.

All waited impatiently for 2 hours after which the doctor came out.

Adi: Doctor, how is sssir now.

Doctor: Though the operation was successful, but he is still very serious. His response to the medicines is not as it should be, it looks like he doesn't have the will to get better. He is in a very agitated state, though we have given sedatives and he is not conscious but it looks like his body and mind are tensed, they need to relax for him to get better. (Pinky glared at Pia while Pia was feeling guilty about her actions.) We are continuously monitoring his situation in the ICU and will keep you informed.

An hour passed and there was still not much improvement in his health. Doctors were worried of losing him, if he didn't relax and respond to medicines soon. Then a nurse came rushing out of the ICU.

Nurse: Doctor, he is whispering something like "Pia, I will do anything you want, but don't hurt yourself"... "Anything, just anything".

Doctor (to them): Please call Ms Pia, maybe he can calm him and get him to respond to medicines

Pia was stunned hearing the nurse.

Adi: Who is Pia?

Pia: I ... I am

Adi and Pinky: Please go in.

Pia went inside the ICU. Abhay's soul seemed to sense her presence around him and this body showed the signs of restlessness. Pia went near the bed, her heart flinched on seeing his condition, she cursed herself for causing so much pain to him and slowly sat on the stool next to the bed.

Abhay (murmuring): "Pia, I will bleed to death but please don't hurt yourself".

Pia's heart loathed her for what she did to him while her soul wanted to soothe him, take away his pain and without her knowledge her hands moved and held his hand. Feeling her touch, a layer of calmness took over Abhay's body. It was as if their souls connected and he felt at peace.

Precap: πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...

(Thanks Arpita dii 4 your support)😊
Edited by --Rose-- - 11 years ago
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really fantastic part and finally in d battle of heart and mind heart win but its too late... just wish abhay is fine...

u knw wat i knw d abt pia chose 4 her revenge i am against dat but still i dont think dat she is wrong as she is shattered n blinded by loue 4 her bro... an hope she soon knew d true story (jo hume bhi nai pata), i knw still after abhay recover she will nt able to forgive him as its nt easy to do dis... Edited by trishnawaliya - 11 years ago
abhiyarockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hey rashi!😊

awsome update...πŸ‘ arpita di is going great with it...πŸ‘πŸΌ

say hi to her... and thanx her for such a lovely story...😊

continue soon...

thanx for pm buddy! πŸ€— 

Edited by abhiyarockz - 11 years ago
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing update!
OMG Piya tried her fullest 2 seduce Abhay bt he got back into his senses soon.Bt wat s with Piya? How can one become so blinded in hatred? She asked him 2 bleed n he did it without any 2nd thought! Thnx 2 Pinky she saw him on time else he wud hav died!!
Now Piya is feeling guilty.Hope she understands his feelings soon! Edited by cutesukirti1987 - 11 years ago
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing update
thanks for pm

Yum_SR thumbnail
very lovely n emotional update soon loved it..can,t wait to read more now