Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nupur !! Fifth Thread !! (Page 50)

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Woohoo!!! 5th thread .. Congrats Sathya and the gals ... You all rock! 

4threads each of 150 pages .. 600 pages and more than 5000 postsShocked

Group HugwHug

hey Zunzuna...I think the 4th thread finished in about 6 hours..LOL

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archie_79

Bye Sathya, Trin, Ritj, Shaz, Hum & all others
Am leaving office now. Will try to post thru mobile.
Might not be able to join u guys for 2-3 days. Big boss is coming from Singapore & he keeps roaming around in office. Ouch Will try to join in if he goes out for meetings. Wink
However will stalk u all silently. Smile

Byeee Hug
RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nareshkota

now i am going home so bye bye now will come tomorrow..

bye NK bhai...apna khyal rakhna Smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by archie_79

Thanks Shweta. When I hear about Sarun going to UK, I knew that we are safe 4 few months.
But should they not try to lure back the TRP audience, they would have loved the Friday's drama. Y was there no promo? I see a hand-holding moment promoted twice in a break but such a big twist in IPK & no promo? Beats me Ouch

What will they show in promo shilpa, they are still testing out tracks, seeing what works and what not

I agree, they started Dadi , That did not get them the raise they hoped for , now we are back to anjali, lets see what this does...Tongue

They had strong competition and they kept changing tracks and confusing viewers. But is a TRP of 2.7 bad wen u consider there is never any real promotion of the show

When it is stays put at the same position and also when  u re going to end up at the bottom..it becomes problematic ...2.7  is not good either .

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

bye Archie and Nareshkota...have a great day..
iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by iritz

Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Hello Hi People...

Kya baat hai !!! Aaj saare redux pe jama hain... good to see you all guys... how's it going??

Hey Doods... been reading your theory on and off... great going !!!

Hey Trinny... great to see you after so long !!!!Hug

Heyyy Ritzii ... howz you doing??? Long time didn't see you ... 

Ab meri theories kya hain ... saare Gul Maate ki hain ... I just try to understand them ... sometimes it gets right sometimes wrong

Yep Doods... been busy lately !!!

Gul maata ne to straightline story di hai... it is your theory and your detailed analysis that is more interesting to read !!! Seriously, never miss your posts... u write so less these days !!!

Latest jo maine read kiya... tell me, u really think in the 7th month of pregnancy... she falls down from the stairs, and the baby is still alive !!!!

And what is this I hear about Khushi's father being alive... main to confuse ho gayi !!! How did u come to know that !

Acc to Gul... past is related to Garima and not Shyam's sister...
but who is shyam's sister??

Yaar mujhse decoding pehle bhi nahi hoti thi... can't understand now also... me very confused... please explainiya !!!

DOODS

I guessed you missed this... but I would like to ask the almost same ones as well, so I thought I'd quote Ritzy instead,

Offc Past related to Garimaji ... Gul ke soch I know... Garimaji had an affair with ASR's Dad ... isse jyaada Madameji ne aage nehin sochi ... aur soch bhi nehin sakti ... Imagine the lady who succumb to the actors when they thrw tantrums tog aur ya bolun main ??? I hardly even think about her ... mere liye Story telling is important ... as long as that is giving me my dailly "Food for Thought" I am happy ...
dekh every people have their certain needs ...

Phan girls want kissing and romancing
Elderly audience wants drama and kitchen politics
Young audience wants the regular past but not ASR Khushi separation 
I want they give me layered story telling so I am engaged in my interest ... which gets bored very easily ...

Shyam's Sister ... I am damn sure they have not even thought about it ... They Just don't have that vision ... iske liye you have to be proactive ... very very far sighted ...  Let me be crude here that if they do bring her, then also I will NOT change my opinion about them ... and you all know why ... 

Yaar... but one thing I never understood... IF Shyam had a sister who was Sr. Malik's second wife... wouldn't that make Shyam - Anjali's uncle (step-mama) !!! Him getting married to her would be incest then... at least according to North Indians (from where Maliks, Guptas, Jhas, Raizada's belong) !!! And the people would bash the show !!!

Agree, the PH should be more careful in the actor's demands...and what these actors say on TV cameras... keep ur headache pills ready. was an all time low for Dolly !

Their USP was a love story... and it still is... however IMO... Barun's movie schedule hit them big time !!! Baaki... as I see... the story track remains the same... as it should have been !!!!

See, I dunno if the CVs who are writing the tracks care enough about the... time on the clock, or the amount of aloo pyaaz (10 / 10 / 12) or even for the no. of pickle jars... they just don't have time enough to think so much !!!

But again, as I always say... I never get these symbolisms... I enjoy the story as it comes... I even enjoyed the suhani la la period... it was cute and funny... entertainment hai na !!! Life mein there are so many problems... u watch TV to enjoy... not to get a headache or worry about it !!!

Ritz you are contradicting your own views here ...On one hand you are saying you don't believe in that PH do think on these kinda storytelling then on the other hand you are actually investing your precious time in discussing these ... why in the world you are taking headaches in even thinking about it ??? 

Simple funda hain life ki ... agar something that doesn't interest you then don't even invest time in that ... hain naa ??? 

But you are actually investing time in this ... Ok let me tell you from where I come. Read me carefully .

You all know I love, love love House and that is my favorite till date.  There was a scene of one of House's intern who gets up in the morning and the scene was in her room. House is a very strict and sadist Boss and the intern was "Summer".I don't know if you know it or not but if you know then it's easy for me to explain . So, when Summer got up she was shown reciting all the medical jargons in her bed and was preparing herself for the day ahead that she will have to face House. Her room was decorated with "Airplanes" of various dimensions and shapes which was made by her. This was never explained in the serial why the airplanes were all across her room but this was answered by one of the writers in an interview as to why ??? 

According to the writer, as described in the serial Summer was a genius and hence when the scene was about to be designed they had to think how a girl like Summer should have her room be. Then it came to their thoughts that once in MIT there was a contest on how various dimensional airplanes can be made and the prizes were given accordingly. As we all know that MIT grads are one of the most prestigious and genius people around and hence based on that "THEORY" Summer's room was designed.  

I donno about others but this much I know that 4 Lions do follow aesthetic story telling ... it's their Genre and they follow it ... because that is a Process in their story telling which is not in other PH's camp ... Indian serials I don't see many but what I have seen in some I can tell none follow aesthetic story telling the way 4 Lions does ... You have to study it ...this is not easy ... 

Creativity comes when you see from a different eye and not a regular eye ... Take it or leave it ... 

Hey Doods,

Thanks for the reply... just checked in the previous thread !!! Never seen House, so unfortunately can't relate to that...

However, I have been quite familiar with 4 Lions work, and yes they do follow aesthetic story telling !!!

I am still confused... how am I contradicting myself here??? I only said PH doesn't think... or rather... if u had read me carefully... I said CV's don't get as much time to put a certain number of pickle jars or the amount of vegetables to decode a date of birth... in a daily soap !!!! They are usually rushed on time...

It doesn't mean I can't discuss it... after all we are all here to discuss IPK, aren't we??

However, NOW u r saying Gul has not thought about Shyam's sister .. then how on earth did u decode this from the episode ??? Are u saying this is YOUR VERSION OF THE STORY ????

Since I am on vacation, won't be able to login much to search for your reply... it'll be great IF u reply to me, please PM me the link, so that I can check later !!!

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by namedx

WOAH, fifth thread!!!? When did this happen!!? PartyPartyParty

Hey lovely ladies, just marking the thread! Are you all ready for tonight's episode!? 

Shazi Big smile when you get time, just read the last 20 odd pages of te 4th threda...some nice reading material there 

ROFLROFL

No don't do it 

I didn't see it all but I read the word 'bangs' about 50 times LOL

so you got the jist of the convo LOL

Yep, The Big Bang Theory ROFL

pata nahin kab yeh theory, reality bane gi *sigh* 

When Barun comes to London obviously! I'll pin him down while you explain exactly what kind of bangs he has ROFL

ermmm...Ghausy control yourselfStern Smile
Cheena007 Goldie
Cheena007
Cheena007

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Ok guys...what do you think on this!!

I think Arnav will not blame khushi and they will stand together this time...

Khushi will be his strength when he will try to blame himself...

the rift will only come from khuhsi's end...when Past comes out and she takes a stand...against the wedding...

Then Arnav will want her back and ofcourse help the Guptas clear up all the muck Embarrassed

This is exactly what i want to watch in IPK . And this is  defi what  ARHI lovers want to watch .

For past yes Khusi will fight against Maliks with Arnav supports ..kushh  jyada ho gaya kya ?Embarrassed

Go to top