Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Nupur !! Fifth Thread !! (Page 5)

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Joined: 05 March 2012
Posts: 14392

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hkrajan

Baap re baap itna jayda talking happening ki
Daaga number paanch Big smile finally all done ,may I join the party
What is on menu ladies

Sobti's hair! LOL

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Joined: 27 May 2006
Posts: 17050

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hkrajan

Baap re baap itna jayda talking happening ki
Daaga number paanch Big smile finally all done ,may I join the party
What is on menu ladies


Hello Hi.

We are talking about bangs..Very interesting topic for discussion if I say so myself.Big smile
laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Joined: 27 May 2006
Posts: 17050

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by tanthya


Is something wrong with the Like Tab ??


Who is banging Whom  ?? *  innocent Poser ofc *


everyone  is                                everyone...

what the ROFL


So this is not a discussion thread but a "you-know-what-I-mean"? LOL
RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Joined: 05 March 2012
Posts: 14392

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by tanthya


Heyy Girls,


Sorry for the abrupt disappaearnce ..My Sys chose to act out today of all days, got hold of a techie who helped me out * Bless him*  ... So where are we now ??  * Beams widely*

Sathu ask rit and Tanu,we r talking abt BD bangsWink am i right tanuEmbarrassed


Yes, completely right, just talking about Sobti boy's bangs, he needs to get rid of them you see..Big smile

Yeah we were wondering if he had a back trim too...otherwise we are hovering on dangerous Mullet territory Dead


So we are talking about bangs. There is no saying if he has had a back trim from that picture, aaj kay episodes kay baad pata chalega if we should rejoice quite yet..Anyone here from UK who is planning to meet him, do request him to please have the diwali haircut again.LOL

mate I'm on it...I'll even print out a picture in case he conveniently forgets what that style was like! 
laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Joined: 27 May 2006
Posts: 17050

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by tanthya


Heyy Girls,


Sorry for the abrupt disappaearnce ..My Sys chose to act out today of all days, got hold of a techie who helped me out * Bless him*  ... So where are we now ??  * Beams widely*

Sathu ask rit and Tanu,we r talking abt BD bangsWink am i right tanuEmbarrassed


Yes, completely right, just talking about Sobti boy's bangs, he needs to get rid of them you see..Big smile

Yeah we were wondering if he had a back trim too...otherwise we are hovering on dangerous Mullet territory Dead


So we are talking about bangs. There is no saying if he has had a back trim from that picture, aaj kay episodes kay baad pata chalega if we should rejoice quite yet..Anyone here from UK who is planning to meet him, do request him to please have the diwali haircut again.LOL

mate I'm on it...I'll even print out a picture in case he conveniently forgets what that style was like! 


Everyone should ask him to do. Maybe that will get the point across. What is with this dude and his aversion to haircuts??LOL
trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Joined: 09 March 2012
Posts: 6509

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by tanthya


Heyy Girls,


Sorry for the abrupt disappaearnce ..My Sys chose to act out today of all days, got hold of a techie who helped me out * Bless him*  ... So where are we now ??  * Beams widely*

Sathu ask rit and Tanu,we r talking abt BD bangsWink am i right tanuEmbarrassed


Yes, completely right, just talking about Sobti boy's bangs, he needs to get rid of them you see..Big smile

Yeah we were wondering if he had a back trim too...otherwise we are hovering on dangerous Mullet territory Dead


So we are talking about bangs. There is no saying if he has had a back trim from that picture, aaj kay episodes kay baad pata chalega if we should rejoice quite yet..Anyone here from UK who is planning to meet him, do request him to please have the diwali haircut again.LOL

yeah Rit and Ghausy Your Mission Should You Choose To Accept It is to try to persuade Barun for a haircut. Preferably drag him to a barber if possible.
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by tanthya


Is something wrong with the Like Tab ??


Who is banging Whom  ?? *  innocent Poser ofc *


See I told you all, our so called warden is not doodh ki dhuli huyi either. Caught on to the point in a jiffy. Thank you Tanths for not disappointing me..ROFL


gol gol laddoo  ko main kaise disappoint karoon..  Just becuse I said only 2 gol gols..mind ko gutter main math bhej Evil Smile
RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Joined: 05 March 2012
Posts: 14392

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by laddoo598



So we are talking about bangs. There is no saying if he has had a back trim from that picture, aaj kay episodes kay baad pata chalega if we should rejoice quite yet..Anyone here from UK who is planning to meet him, do request him to please have the diwali haircut again.LOL

mate I'm on it...I'll even print out a picture in case he conveniently forgets what that style was like! 


Everyone should ask him to do. Maybe that will get the point across. What is with this dude and his aversion to haircuts??LOL

no idea...may be he uses his long locks to cover his face as a disguise for weekends LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
6 Months CELEBRATION THREAD # let's party !!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: incandescent   Replies: 58   Views: 11756

incandescent 58 11756 22 May 2012 at 5:29am by .sweetchick.
IPKKND TRP Thread #1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: Fallen Star   Replies: 1168   Views: 180972

Fallen Star 1168 180972 29 February 2012 at 3:32pm by minuu
Amidst All the Anger (Positive ASR Thread)

2

Author: HeadOverHeels   Replies: 10   Views: 2498

HeadOverHeels 10 2498 21 November 2011 at 9:16am by HeadOverHeels
Buaji MURDABAD thread

2

Author: preetijaiswal19   Replies: 15   Views: 2532

preetijaiswal19 15 2532 28 October 2011 at 9:53pm by rechus
Barun Sobti Appreciation Thread

Author: captkirk   Replies: 2   Views: 3213

captkirk 2 3213 20 October 2011 at 2:33pm by momma1128

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index