Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nupur !! Fifth Thread !! (Page 26)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Just back from main forum, saw the sbs spoiler, so hospital may dishoom dishoom, Abbey yaar Shyam ko Pineapple juice pilao, itna kyon energy waste kar raha hai ASRAngry

That's coz of hormones, Bitiya does not allow him to proceed any further apart from hand holding , he has to release his pent up frustrations na... so he grabs the oppo when the punching bag walks in !!LOL...The fight is going to be physical  and not verbalShocked

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archie_79

Originally posted by -Huma-

*looks around confused*

did I turn Invisible? :S

"Ditto" Except Ritj nobody noticed my HI Cry Hi Huma

Sathya please clear my doubts

1. How much do u think DB is involved in changing the track or was this the track from the beginning?

2. Will there b any sibling rift? We were expecting sibling rift due to Anjali's lying, but under these circumstances, is it possible?

3. If this was done for TRPs, y was there no promo? If not, then r they not risking by taking this track as many online viewers r not liking it & r planning to quit?

hey Archie...how are you?
Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by sampin

I won't be surprised if Khushi fans start nominating her for the Nobel Peace/Humanity prize..LOL

Oh!!They will...very soon..They are the majority hereLOL

You can't take panga with them..Humari pungi baj jayegiSleepy

They are recently writing a book on "101 ways to bash anything that troubles Koosie Jee...anything from a keeda to Arnav"Dead

Correction, its "101 ways to bash anything that troubles Khuhi jee, anything from Arnav to Arnav"

I swear I have seen them say some of the most demented stuff, take this for example, Shyam's love for Khushi is greater than Arnav's love for Khushi and Khushi would be much happier with Shyam..LOL
[/QUOTE]

hey..off topic but I have always wanted to ask you this...

is it laddoo as in na aana is desh meri laddoo or laddoo as in the mithai? Confused
[/QUOTE]

Laddoo as in mithai laddoo, motichoor are my favourite..LOL
RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Originally posted by RitJ26

Just back from main forum, saw the sbs spoiler, so hospital may dishoom dishoom, Abbey yaar Shyam ko Pineapple juice pilao, itna kyon energy waste kar raha hai ASRAngry

I wonder if people throw pineapple pieces at Abhaas when he's walking along the street Ermm

If they do, he can have a nice pineapple saladLOL

LOL I can imagine people throwing it at him and thinking...'hain isko toh kuch nahin hota hai?!' D'oh

and Abhaas just laughing - OH DHAIYA HO!! 
trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Shocked

5th Thread

Shocked

BTW

Was there any Spoiler and SBS SBB todayShocked..

Did Doodles or Sathya give any good though ShockedShocked

OMG OMGShocked

Ruchi...you asking about SBS??? Shocked and here I was waiting patiently for your update. Confused LOL

yaar, they sort of showed a ArHi VM from the mehendi scenes, with Adnan Sami song Tera Chehera. and said that Shyamu- Arnie some kind of face off will happen and Anji will come back home. but didn't show any scenes. 
Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Originally posted by sampin

If everything is going to be handled by Dadi then what will Khushi be doing?? what will the rift be
[/QUOTE]

Maybe Koosie jee supports Dadi and Nani's decidion..and that irks ASR!!Confused
[/QUOTE]
Kushi being Kushi ll definetly support Dadi's decision of bringing Shyam back into RM, but I don't think that ll irk him. may be he ll blame himself for Di's present condition as he is busy with marriage rituals n Kushi , so there r chances he might burst his anger on Kushi too!Confused
[/QUOTE]

He is not an idiot..Maybe he'll blame himself...and that indirectly makes Khushi upset...Bitwa has this habit of putting his foot in his mouth!!Ouch

And then koosie jee takes that Bhishma PratigyaD'oh
[/QUOTE]
But his past records says he is! Remember how he made Kuhi responsible for Shyam's lust! How he wished he never met Kushi , so that his Di would have been happy with Shyam! Ll be glad if I'm proven wrong this time though!
  Bingo ! Abt Kushi , this lady ll take pratigya n ll blame herself for this too!D'oh
..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Originally posted by tanthya

That's coz of hormones, Bitiya does not allow him to proceed any further apart from hand holding , he has to release his pent up frustrations na... so he grabs the oppo when the punching bag walks in !!LOL...The fight is going to be physical  and not verbalShocked

Will the hospital authorities allow them??EmbarrassedOuch

Waise if it's DM maternity Clinic..tab toh kuch bhi ho sakta hainLOL

Go to top