Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nupur !! Fifth Thread !! (Page 22)

Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by Hkrajan

Baap re baap itna jayda talking happening ki
Daaga number paanch Big smile finally all done ,may I join the party
What is on menu ladies

Sobti's hair!LOL

Big smile hey sorry for late reply. .. A womans work is never done.i have to given up on that i mean sobti hair. . Abhi jaisa hai theek hai Big smile Big smile

Edited by Hkrajan - 03 September 2012 at 5:47am

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by abavi

one thing that I didnt understand - Shyam made Anji limp... why so?

Well see Anji was already a bit of a protected species. And she is stigmatized too. Even in families like Maliks, its not good when baraati leave from mandap because of your mum's suicide and other stories of the family coming out in the forefront. Dirty laundry I mean. after that thrown out of the house, and Arnav builds an empre again. I believe Shyamu must have kept tabs all these time on them. Now that they were rich again, it would have been hard for him to get into their lifestyle. cause he is from a normal background. so somehow he created an accident and made anji a cripple. then she went into her shell. and in our society its still not looked upon favourably. with her old wound, it just got worse. that's when Shyamu made his move, made her feel like a princess, gave her his complete attention and made her feel that these stigmas doesn't matter to him at all. Arnie saw his sister's happiness. and the rest is history.

Wait wait wait. I thought AnJhali was born with a disability?

I can't remember in the earlier epis if they ever said that...but read Doods, looks like Shyamu created her limp to gain entry in their life. 
laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Originally posted by sampin

I won't be surprised if Khushi fans start nominating her for the Nobel Peace/Humanity prize..LOL
[/QUOTE]

Oh!!They will...very soon..They are the majority hereLOL

You can't take panga with them..Humari pungi baj jayegiSleepy

They are recently writing a book on "101 ways to bash anything that troubles Koosie Jee...anything from a keeda to Arnav"Dead
[/QUOTE]

Correction, its "101 ways to bash anything that troubles Khuhi jee, anything from Arnav to Arnav"

I swear I have seen them say some of the most demented stuff, take this for example, Shyam's love for Khushi is greater than Arnav's love for Khushi and Khushi would be much happier with Shyam..LOL
Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by sampin

AnJhali is the  key. Didn't DB say AnJhali will become aloof? So she plays the standard zombie role, doesn't cry, nor react, after finding out she lost her kid. Everyone tries to get her to react, doctor jee comes and says its not good for her hold the grief in, how she needs to let out, or else she will become cuckoo, blah blah blah..Dadi says Shyamu is the only one who can get through to her, and bitwa will obviously do anything for her, even if it means begging Shyamu to come back..

If everything is going to be handled by Dadi then what will Khushi be doing?? what will the rift be

Maybe Koosie jee supports Dadi and Nani's decidion..and that irks ASR!!Confused
[/QUOTE]
Kushi being Kushi ll definetly support Dadi's decision of bringing Shyam back into RM, but I don't think that ll irk him. may be he ll blame himself for Di's present condition as he is busy with marriage rituals n Kushi , so there r chances he might burst his anger on Kushi too!Confused
[/QUOTE]

Bingo!! ASR will fall on Shyam's feet if need be if he thinks Shyam is the key to AnJhali's sanity.

But before that, he will beat himself over for not paying enough attention to AnJhali, for not being with her for every second of every hour of every day because she is oh so fragile and completely incapable of walking two steps without falling flat on her face.

And why wasn't he able to spend time with her? Because he was busy tying up Khushi's blouse dori, because he was busy hugging Khushi, so there you go, blame Khushi for distracting him..What will he say? "You shouldn't have been born. Your beauty is a curse, you took my mind off di, blah blah blah"...LOL
[/QUOTE]
LOL Ya why not ? After all Asr's world starts with Di and starts with Di, I won't be surprised this time if he  say , I wish u were never born!Angry
trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Hug Amigas, chikas comestas???

Jhals Hug the most important thing...LIKE button not working Stern Smile
. Ouchie i just realised, trin hows long weekeng goingBig smile

its not long weekend here Ouch but I have next 2 days off, but so much housework pending its not funny. I'll be a Dhobi and cleaner tomorrow.
Mind if i join, i m feeling for women company, we will chat n workWink

anytime hun LOL Hug I'll try to finish everything in the morning, so that can join later on.
laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Originally posted by -Huma-

*looks around confused*

did I turn Invisible? :S

Hello Hi, no, not invisible, I can see you!LOL
Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Originally posted by RitJ26

Baap re baap itna jayda talking happening ki
Daaga number paanch Big smile finally all done ,may I join the party
What is on menu ladies

Sobti's hair!LOL

Big smile hey sorry for late reply. .. A womans work is never done.i have to given up on that i mean sobti hair. . Abhi jaisa hai theek hai Big smile Big smile

he keeps trimming off mm's...don't know why he just doesn't go for the chop?!

did you see the latest pic in thread 4?? Day Dreaming

Go to top