Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nupur !! Fifth Thread !! (Page 16)

archie_79 IF-Dazzler
archie_79
archie_79

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archie_79

Hi Sathya, Trin, Supna, Bush, Ritj  & all whom I have missed Hug

Doods & Sathya, I am in awe of your analysis. How do u people do it yaar??? I was so disheartened on Friday, but u both turned the story on its head. Wonderful Clap

Bush, how do u spot those bloopers, it so difficult for me to notice one tiny blooper also. Ouch

Page 1, 2 & 3 analysts u rocked, sorry am not able to comment individually Clap

Sathya, I cried my heart out on Friday, never knew one day I will be involved in a TV soap so much.

I have some Q to ask you:

1. How much do u think DB is involved in changing the track or was this the track from the beginning?

2. Will there b any sibling rift? We were expecting sibling rift due to Anjali's lying, but under these circumstances, is it possible?

3. If this was done for TRPs, y was there no promo? If not, then r they not risking by taking this track as many online viewers r not liking it & r planning to quit?

P.S. I really felt bad for Anjali but more than her, I felt bad for Arnav-Khushi Cry

Reposting for Sathya

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Hug Amigas, chikas comestas???

Whats new@ ipk

Hola Jhals Hug
abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by bs_si

ageyi...me and my innocent thoughtsSmile

haan...padle tumhare and ladoo ke innocent conversations..LOLLOL

Did you now? I tell you, Trin and I are the very definition of innocent, our pictures should be pasted right next two innocent's meaning on dictionaries around the world..Embarrassed

what about madame tussads and wax statues???????/

Aap bhi na!! *giggle giggle*

Yeah statues work too, caption "The two most innocent souls to have ever walked on this earth"..Big smile
was the meaning of the word innocence redefined?
trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged

Hug Amigas, chikas comestas???

Whats new@ ipk

Jhals Hug the most important thing...LIKE button not working Stern Smile
anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by anurao.66

Hi Girls,

Congratulation for the Fifth Thread of NUPUR.

Anu

Hi  Anu,

Lovely Kisses Tongue

Sathya thanks you but I got it from a website suggested by Divya. One question since I am not well I could not ask Doods. Do you have any idea about what she said A Kahaani which started with AsR's mom's bangles which scattered everything but Kushi's Mom's Payal and Nupur cleared it all.

That bit referred to what?

Anu
Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged

HugAmigas, chikas comestas???

Whats new@ ipk

Hi Jhalak Big smile
Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Kuch serious Baatein Karen...How does Shyam come to know the Hospital  , Who informs him  * dadi obviously * ??  what will be the reaction of the family ??

I have a feeling he is going to play the blame game. Blame them for not taking proper care of his wife and his kid, and say that none of this would have happened if he was there with her, Dadi will of course back him up. Bitwa will fight him off but deep down he will just sunk further into his pool of guilt.

Shyam is a manipulator, he ofc will do his insinuations but  how will they get him back into RM ??

AnJhali is the  key. Didn't DB say AnJhali will become aloof? So she plays the standard zombie role, doesn't cry, nor react, after finding out she lost her kid. Everyone tries to get her to react, doctor jee comes and says its not good for her hold the grief in, how she needs to let out, or else she will become cuckoo, blah blah blah..Dadi says Shyamu is the only one who can get through to her, and bitwa will obviously do anything for her, even if it means begging Shyamu to come back..

If everything is going to be handled by Dadi then what will Khushi be doing?? what will the rift be

rift will be about calling off the wedding...
..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

[/QUOTE]

Shyamu's entry has nothing to do with the rift.. The rift will be caused by the past story, and if the past is not coming out now, than it will just be a small lover's tiff between Arnav and Khushi where Arnav once again puts his foot in his mouth and his guilt induced moping, ends up blaming her for hogging his attention, when he should have been at his di's beck and call instead..

I think Khushi will actually support Dadi's decision to get Shyam back if it can help AnJhali overcome her grief, Khushi holds a PhD in How to be a sacrifical lamb 101 after all..
[/QUOTE]

Khushi jee is the Mother Teresa reincarnation..the sanyaasin...who makes a doormat of herself..and then humara apna IF hain na...to glorify her foolish acts...Dead

I'm afraid Koosie jee is becoming the ideal SP bahu!!Ouch

Go to top