Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nupur !! Fifth Thread !! (Page 13)

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by laddoo598

Kuch serious Baatein Karen...How does Shyam come to know the Hospital  , Who informs him  * dadi obviously * ??  what will be the reaction of the family ??

I have a feeling he is going to play the blame game. Blame them for not taking proper care of his wife and his kid, and say that none of this would have happened if he was there with her, Dadi will of course back him up. Bitwa will fight him off but deep down he will just sunk further into his pool of guilt.

Shyam is a manipulator, he ofc will do his insinuations but  how will they get him back into RM ??

It might be that Anji will be like a zombie state...won't respond to anyone, even Arnie. But will respond a bit to Shyamu, if he can somehow sneak in beside her bedside. that gives an incentive to Dadi but even Nani I suppose, and the Doctor might say in haalat mein its really important for her to get back to normal. Post natal depression and all. Although here its a lot more severe. and Arnav will do anything to save his sis.

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Hi Chaitu and Shilpa Hug

Ok I think I've caused enough destruction for a while...

Will be silently talking (and commenting if I can't resist) as I work...

Big smile
Cheena007 Goldie
Cheena007
Cheena007

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Kuch serious Baatein Karen...How does Shyam come to know the Hospital  , Who informs him  * dadi obviously * ??  what will be the reaction of the family ??

Bhaaiya jee and  jeeju will fight..and Daadi and koosie will be the cheerleaders...Naani would be the referee...and the rest of the family will be the audience..and Anjali Dee dee would be the medal!!Stern Smile

LOL 
Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged

Kuch serious Baatein Karen...How does Shyam come to know the Hospital , Who informs him * dadi obviously * ?? what will be the reaction of the family ??

I have a feeling he is going to play the blame game. Blame them for not taking proper care of his wife and his kid, and say that none of this would have happened if he was there with her, Dadi will of course back him up. Bitwa will fight him off but deep down he will just sunk further into his pool of guilt.

Shyam is a manipulator, he ofc will do his insinuations but how will they get him back into RM ??

AnJhali is the key. Didn't DB say AnJhali will become aloof? So she plays the standard zombie role, doesn't cry, nor react, after finding out she lost her kid. Everyone tries to get her to react, doctor jee comes and says its not good for her hold the grief in, how she needs to let out, or else she will become cuckoo, blah blah blah..Dadi says Shyamu is the only one who can get through to her, and bitwa will obviously do anything for her, even if it means begging Shyamu to come back..

How predictable and obviously what di wants di usually get otherwise tantrums, hope its excuted nicely
laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Originally posted by bs_si

Shyam is a manipulator, he ofc will do his insinuations but  how will they get him back into RM ??

It might be that Anji will be like a zombie state...won't respond to anyone, even Arnie. But will respond a bit to Shyamu, if he can somehow sneak in beside her bedside. that gives an incentive to Dadi but even Nani I suppose, and the Doctor might say in haalat mein its really important for her to get back to normal. Post natal depression and all. Although here its a lot more severe. and Arnav will do anything to save his sis.

My innocent twin, I have pretty much said the exact same thing on page 12. The zombie card is writers' favourite cliche..
Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Originally posted by anurao.66

Originally posted by Nareshkota

the hatred of Arnav towards Dadi will be at its' peaks...

Hello NK Bhai,

I think I did not see you over the weekend.

Anu

I didn't come over the weekend...

I was ill...
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged

AnJhali is the  key. Didn't DB say AnJhali will become aloof? So she plays the standard zombie role, doesn't cry, nor react, after finding out she lost her kid. Everyone tries to get her to react, doctor jee comes and says its not good for her hold the grief in, how she needs to let out, or else she will become cuckoo, blah blah blah..Dadi says Shyamu is the only one who can get through to her, and bitwa will obviously do anything for her, even if it means begging Shyamu to come back..

If everything is going to be handled by Dadi then what will Khushi be doing?? what will the rift be
Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Sathu, u also think that there will be face -off so soonConfused

if he comes to know of the hospital, it will be all thanks to dadi...beginning of her one of the many instances of getting Daamadji back.

if there is a face off then i guess:

Shyam gloats that it was only because of Anji being preggy that ASR forcibly married Khushi 
and shayad buri nazar lag gayi isliye hamari rani sahiba ne hamari raaj kumari ko kho diya...

so everybody will come to know the situation under which they got married...aur ho sakta hai gusse mein ASR 6 mahine ki baat keh de...

But i guess contract thing is of no importance now...today was the last day of contract marriage and with the ring ceremony done...they stand as an engaged couple.

Go to top