Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nupur !! Fifth Thread !! (Page 129)

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Gals will catch u'll ltr... Big smile

bye Jhalak...get well soon..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
see you later girls. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanChitraF-MeMyselfI

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Gals u hv some intresting theories but ,,,,, contract ka kya hoga wo bolo pehle itna strong hug tha aajEmbarrassed

i think mehndi day was last day of contract..looks like CVs forgot it..Angry
na it will come into play as Shyam angle stabilizes and ASR thinks he will be able to manage things there will be the continuation in the chain of multiple dhamakas...Embarrassed  khushi's parents death,asr's moms misconception, Dadi mismanaging affairs with wrong information.

Khushi will be shocked to think ASR will not believe her mother's truth... I guess he might want her to break away her relationship from GH... Khushi cannot do it... they have taken care of her since her  parents death... even though they are not her real parents...both will emotionally distance themselves from the other... I hope this will lead to Khushi trying to prove the truth of her mom and breaking the misconceptions of Dadi and ASR and healing the past...

yeah i see that happening as well  but then I remember the line "payal nay machaya shor...leh mein sayyan aa gayi saray bandhan tod kay"...which implies she decides to come to Arnav...perhaps it meant she will come to Arnav when he believes Garima but other family members wont believe..and buaji wouldnt want her to be with Arnav as well at that moment..
yes I think  what you said has a very good chance of coming true.. there is no MU between them there is love.. just a difference of ideologies...Khushi will not give up on Arnav.. she will make him see the truth.. set him free of the guilt of the past...I was mentioning this on my friday's post...It was a good thing that she heard the story from ASR's end.. now dshe needs to hear it from Garima and dadi's confrontation and connect the missing pieces... Khushi has the chaabi to the truth.. I just remembered the mannat ki chaabi episode.. where ASR threw the key thinking it unimportant.. and she picked it up to return ..he refused initially ..she kept it safe ..tried giving it to him at every instance even if she was hurt...ultimately it brought them together the bandagement...Smile

Koel, Brilliant...that was the reason why Arnav opened up to Khushi todayClap
Pallo if you closely see all the incidents are happening as it did in the last wedding but this time they are occurring with opposite effects...  tht's why I feel the wedding will go through last time garima distanced herself from Khushi.. this time she will initially distance herself from her.. to absolve Amma of the issue. last time Arnav married her for his purpose this time Khushi will take the marraige ahead for her purpose to make Arnav realize the truth of Garima... the marriage is her ammunition for war... against the lies to bring the truth...

My guess...there will be physical separation for some time now...may be till Anji gets back her Shyam in RM...

Khushi's entry in RM is also one big thing...now it can be either Anji who will ask for it seeing her bro's plight or maybe this time Khushi will come to Arnav...she will say...mujhe koi farak nahi parta koi rituals se...mujhe bas aap ke paas rehna hai as Arnav will be very broken  since Shyam will be back to RM

actually lemme think over this tonite...i guess marriage is not happening now..maybe phere in DM temple...which Khushi  just will initiate...
The last day will bring some more defining moments in Arhi relationaship...Shyam and Khushi's entry  in RM will coincide I guess..re- marriage once the contract is over  because the old premise in invalid the remarriage will have a new purpose... Shyam's victorious entry in  to RM should also have an opening for his defeat...Khushi...for me the remarriage believe still holds good.. evil(shyam) and good(Khushi) need to be at the same place to fight

Koel tonite is the last nite of contract marriage at IPK land...

so tomo...when it dawns...Arnav-Khushi are just an engaged couple

Tomo lets see what happens with Shyam-ASR face off...
if Shyam gloats that due to this kid...ASR forcibly married Khushi and uski buri nazar se hamari rani sahiba ne hamari rajkumari kho diya...so guess...ASR will have foot in the mouth syndrome and tell abt 6 months and then realise that its over yesterday...

now, we need to wait and watch how things turn up with Shyam and Dadi ...marriage abhi toh pakka nahi hoga...but Khushi RM kaise aayegi...lets see...or think...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007sharmibalansunshine99

gheet Senior Member
gheet
gheet

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Hi guys, my name is gheeta sorry to simply jump in..

I'm a silent reader but an avid one, today can't help myself, I might be wrong..maybe you guys can clarify this for me..

During the flashback scene, when Arnav talked about 'the woman' did you guys by chance notice there is another woman in the frame slightly out of focus...

Arnav stood, then you can see a guy with specs..right there in front of this guy there is another woman, you can see her bindi..then one of her eyes..then when Arnav was looking for 'the woman' you can see her looking here and there, I noticed a slight scar on her forehead...

It could be nothing..but something tells me there is more to it...may you people can bring it to focus...

Edited by gheet - 03 September 2012 at 12:20pm
Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Chalo guys...me going off to sleep...

GN & SD
mars80 Senior Member
mars80
mars80

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
so now is the new redux open?
sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Koel tonite is the last nite of contract marriage at IPK land...

so tomo...when it dawns...Arnav-Khushi are just an engaged couple

Tomo lets see what happens with Shyam-ASR face off...
if Shyam gloats that due to this kid...ASR forcibly married Khushi and uski buri nazar se hamari rani sahiba ne hamari rajkumari kho diya...so guess...ASR will have foot in the mouth syndrome and tell abt 6 months and then realise that its over yesterday...

now, we need to wait and watch how things turn up with Shyam and Dadi ...marriage abhi toh pakka nahi hoga...but Khushi RM kaise aayegi...lets see...or think...
[/QUOTE] the nite is the last one but needs to stretch some more.. before the contract is over Arhi relationship needs to have a turning  point...  the marriage or contract is understandably not in anyone's mind... but if we go by what u mention then even if Arnav realizes it he will keep quiet till it is necessary to broach the subject...Khushi can come for 2-3 episode to RM till Anji gets better but it will stop the moment Shyam comes in...and by then if garima and Dadi fiasco comes to light... their will be diff of ideologies between the two why should they meet then... the families would not want it.. the pair wouldnot buckle down .. so how do you get them logically together in every epi for a considerable time without the tie called marriage? One thing is certain all players need to be in RM for the plot to move... how is it possible for Khushi to stay in RM without marriage? Things would not be pleasant for her to visit everyday for chit chat like it was for La...

Go to top