Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nupur !! Fifth Thread !! (Page 126)

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
how did you guys find the direction and execution today? How was the flow of the episode?

I think it was pretty good except it was odd how everyone agreed straight away to going back home..Also I would have liked a small khushi-daadi scene in the hospital..some indication of what daadi is feeling towards khushi..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29areeba_blossomincandescent

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanayam

Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by sunshine99

look at the eyes...kishwer's eyes look a lot like the eyes of the woman the used today..
this in not Kishwar.. Kishwar's nose is thinner...the girl's face is long like kishwar but it is not her...

yes, this lady's nose didnt look as thin her kishwar's but it could have been a camera trick too

but ya no point getting excited over it..I doubt they already roped in someone to play shaym's sis..

I thought that lady looked like GarimaCry

Who is Kishwer?

i thought she was like Garima too!! 

Actually I just went back to page 123 where they posted pic of that woman and Kishwer. They do look similar. That woman does not look like Garima.Clap

its because of the eyes maybe! but it's neither garima nor that other actress.

NothingLastsJhalak29-MeMyselfI

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Gals u hv some intresting theories but ,,,,, contract ka kya hoga wo bolo pehle itna strong hug tha aajEmbarrassed

i think mehndi day was last day of contract..looks like CVs forgot it..Angry
na it will come into play as Shyam angle stabilizes and ASR thinks he will be able to manage things there will be the continuation in the chain of multiple dhamakas...Embarrassed  khushi's parents death,asr's moms misconception, Dadi mismanaging affairs with wrong information.

Khushi will be shocked to think ASR will not believe her mother's truth... I guess he might want her to break away her relationship from GH... Khushi cannot do it... they have taken care of her since her  parents death... even though they are not her real parents...both will emotionally distance themselves from the other... I hope this will lead to Khushi trying to prove the truth of her mom and breaking the misconceptions of Dadi and ASR and healing the past...

yeah i see that happening as well  but then I remember the line "payal nay machaya shor...leh mein sayyan aa gayi saray bandhan tod kay"...which implies she decides to come to Arnav...perhaps it meant she will come to Arnav when he believes Garima but other family members wont believe..and buaji wouldnt want her to be with Arnav as well at that moment..
yes I think  what you said has a very good chance of coming true.. there is no MU between them there is love.. just a difference of ideologies...Khushi will not give up on Arnav.. she will make him see the truth.. set him free of the guilt of the past...I was mentioning this on my friday's post...It was a good thing that she heard the story from ASR's end.. now dshe needs to hear it from Garima and dadi's confrontation and connect the missing pieces... Khushi has the chaabi to the truth.. I just remembered the mannat ki chaabi episode.. where ASR threw the key thinking it unimportant.. and she picked it up to return ..he refused initially ..she kept it safe ..tried giving it to him at every instance even if she was hurt...ultimately it brought them together the bandagement...Smile

Koel, Brilliant...that was the reason why Arnav opened up to Khushi todayClap
Pallo if you closely see all the incidents are happening as it did in the last wedding but this time they are occurring with opposite effects...  tht's why I feel the wedding will go through last time garima distanced herself from Khushi.. this time she will initially distance herself from her.. to absolve Amma of the issue. last time Arnav married her for his purpose this time Khushi will take the marraige ahead for her purpose to make Arnav realize the truth of Garima... the marriage is her ammunition for war... against the lies to bring the truth...

My guess...there will be physical separation for some time now...may be till Anji gets back her Shyam in RM...

Khushi's entry in RM is also one big thing...now it can be either Anji who will ask for it seeing her bro's plight or maybe this time Khushi will come to Arnav...she will say...mujhe koi farak nahi parta koi rituals se...mujhe bas aap ke paas rehna hai as Arnav will be very broken  since Shyam will be back to RM

actually lemme think over this tonite...i guess marriage is not happening now..maybe phere in DM temple...which Khushi  just will initiate...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chitmanasnandu_2007Jhalak29sunshine99areeba_blossom-MeMyselfI

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

how did you guys find the direction and execution today? How was the flow of the episode?

I think it was pretty good except it was odd how everyone agreed straight away to going back home..Also I would have liked a small khushi-daadi scene in the hospital..some indication of what daadi is feeling towards khushi..

The direction/execution was okay. Not too good to be ranting about but the script was Good!!

chitmanasJhalak29-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

look at the eyes...kishwer's eyes look a lot like the eyes of the woman the used today..
this in not Kishwar.. Kishwar's nose is thinner...the girl's face is long like kishwar but it is not her...

yes, this lady's nose didnt look as thin her kishwar's but it could have been a camera trick too

but ya no point getting excited over it..I doubt they already roped in someone to play shaym's sis..

I thought that lady looked like GarimaCry

Who is Kishwer?

i thought she was like Garima too!! 

Actually I just went back to page 123 where they posted pic of that woman and Kishwer. They do look similar. That woman does not look like Garima.Clap

Thats the link again. look closely

I still dont see Garima...Garima's face is not that long...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Originally posted by N.Mussarrat

Main forum really has a one track mind... They want Arnav and Khushi romance but they also want WA to be Garima or Khushi's real mum. Yaar, what logic? I pasted WA's picture along with Garima's and they STILL say it's Garima. What the? Geek

It's puzzling...some people want Garima to be Arnav's real mom. Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanNothingLastsJhalak29-MeMyselfI

NothingLasts IF-Dazzler
NothingLasts
NothingLasts

It was quite good actually. It's improving day-by-day. All they need to do now is promote it.  

ZoyafanJhalak29-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

The direction/execution was okay. Not too good to be ranting about but the script was Good!!

I liked the shot of Anjali and Arnav seeing eachother only through the glass window..dunno why but it looked beautiful..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanNothingLastseyesonmeJhalak29areeba_blossom

Go to top