Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nupur !! Fifth Thread !! (Page 12)

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by tanthya

Kuch serious Baatein Karen...How does Shyam come to know the Hospital  , Who informs him  * dadi obviously * ??  what will be the reaction of the family ??

Bhaaiya jee and  jeeju will fight..and Daadi and koosie will be the cheerleaders...Naani would be the referee...and the rest of the family will be the audience..and Anjali Dee dee would be the medal!!Stern Smile
and shyam will be the one to break the news to Anji that her rajkumari is dead.Angry

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Kuch serious Baatein Karen...How does Shyam come to know the Hospital  , Who informs him  * dadi obviously * ??  what will be the reaction of the family ??

Am I missing something. Was there a spoiler showing him in Hospital.

Anu
I was waiting on thread 4 n then finally realised It was 150 th page already !LOL
Hello Tants, Anu, Rits n everyone Hug

I'm confused too, Is there any spoiler regarding Shyam coming to hospital?
cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Originally posted by sampin

Bhaaiya jee and  jeeju will fight..and Daadi and koosie will be the cheerleaders...Naani would be the referee...and the rest of the family will be the audience..and Anjali Dee dee would be the medal!!Stern Smile

ROFLROFLROFL..nani refereee,..suits her...she has been doing that..what abt buaji,payl,akash..Shwetha will feel bad.Akash ko be koi role do..Tongue
Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

What is wrong with IF, difficulty posting,like button not working, so sorry to do this again, but whats happening, what r we talkin about
laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by laddoo598

I have a feeling he is going to play the blame game. Blame them for not taking proper care of his wife and his kid, and say that none of this would have happened if he was there with her, Dadi will of course back him up. Bitwa will fight him off but deep down he will just sunk further into his pool of guilt.

Shyam is a manipulator, he ofc will do his insinuations but  how will they get him back into RM ??

AnJhali is the  key. Didn't DB say AnJhali will become aloof? So she plays the standard zombie role, doesn't cry, nor react, after finding out she lost her kid. Everyone tries to get her to react, doctor jee comes and says its not good for her hold the grief in, how she needs to let out, or else she will become cuckoo, blah blah blah..Dadi says Shyamu is the only one who can get through to her, and bitwa will obviously do anything for her, even if it means begging Shyamu to come back..
RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by bs_si

ageyi...me and my innocent thoughtsSmile

haan...padle tumhare and ladoo ke innocent conversations..LOLLOL

Did you now? I tell you, Trin and I are the very definition of innocent, our pictures should be pasted right next two innocent's meaning on dictionaries around the world..Embarrassed

what about madame tussads and wax statues???????/

Aap bhi na!! *giggle giggle*

Yeah statues work too, caption "The two most innocent souls to have ever walked on this earth"..Big smile

pssh *rolls eyes* 
Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by anurao.66

Kuch serious Baatein Karen...How does Shyam come to know the Hospital , Who informs him * dadi obviously * ?? what will be the reaction of the family ??

Am I missing something. Was there a spoiler showing him in Hospital.

Anu
<font color="#3333cc">I was waiting on thread 4 n then finally realised It was 150 th page already !LOL</font>
<font color="#3333cc">Hello Tants, Anu, Rits n everyoneHug
</font>
<font color="#333399">I'm confused too, Is there any spoiler regarding Shyam coming to hospital?</font>

Hi todays SBS highpoint section had something to that effecr
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Every one will be shocked ASR furious will try to stop him...dadi wil become rukawat to ASR...tu tu main main ensues...burse comes out and says...patient kisi shyam ko bula rahin hain behoshi main...please unhain patient ke paas bhejiyen...ASR has to grit his teeth...fist his hands and let the creep go in...just for his DiEmbarrassed

How will shyam get his entry into RM ??

Go to top