Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nupur !! Fifth Thread !! (Page 119)

NothingLasts IF-Dazzler
NothingLasts
NothingLasts

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mars80

Originally posted by N.Mussarrat

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Picture of "Woh Aurat"

this is not G

Exactly. And teenage Arnav was not the same as the original one. Which is why they didn't show his face. This clip was shot recently. I think this must have been why they made Daljeet wear bridal outfit. The jewellery wasn't the same. They must have shot the running sequence a year back. If G was the "woh aurat" then they would have used Pyumori Mehta and not the lady pictured.

No this is not G ... this cant be G ... this shudnt be G ... ok i aint accepting that tis G at all ... i dont want it to be G ... i agree with doods theory ... G cannot and should not have an affair with ASR's dad ... she's just too nice to be shown like that ... ok i sound like a baby with whole lots of tantrums ... sorry abt that but like i said I DONT WANT THE "WOH AURAT" TO BE G ... PERIOD!

no one does. G is far too moral and honest and pure to be the "Woh Aurat(WA)" . It cannot be her. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Gals u hv some intresting theories but ,,,,, contract ka kya hoga wo bolo pehle itna strong hug tha aajEmbarrassed

i think mehndi day was last day of contract..looks like CVs forgot it..Angry
na it will come into play as Shyam angle stabilizes and ASR thinks he will be able to manage things there will be the continuation in the chain of multiple dhamakas...Embarrassed  khushi's parents death,asr's moms misconception, Dadi mismanaging affairs with wrong information.

Khushi will be shocked to think ASR will not believe her mother's truth... I guess he might want her to break away her relationship from GH... Khushi cannot do it... they have taken care of her since her  parents death... even though they are not her real parents...both will emotionally distance themselves from the other... I hope this will lead to Khushi trying to prove the truth of her mom and breaking the misconceptions of Dadi and ASR and healing the past...

yeah i see that happening as well  but then I remember the line "payal nay machaya shor...leh mein sayyan aa gayi saray bandhan tod kay"...which implies she decides to come to Arnav...perhaps it meant she will come to Arnav when he believes Garima but other family members wont believe..and buaji wouldnt want her to be with Arnav as well at that moment..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chickkyZoyafansunshine99

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Picture of "Woh Aurat"

this is not G
bingo Bush.. G has been used as a decoy she is linked to a different angle not an affair per say... ... Doods u rock gal... so many possibilities u open everyone's eyes too...Embarrassed

Naz very well said..ClapClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chickkyNothingLastsZoyafan-MeMyselfI

chickky Goldie
chickky
chickky

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Ok me off today early gals...hugs n love u all.

@jhals..Learnt u r not keeping well n u have a bad throat..salt water gargle karte raheiyee n take care! See if u want to see doc! Get well soon jee!!!

Take care of AP..Mausom acha nahin hein n kids get affected pretty soon!!

gals..take care of ur health as viral is all around!!!Hug

Koleyiyaaa..nanhe kali ko  meri pyaar..Hug

Edited by tejuvijay - 03 September 2012 at 11:23am

Zoyafansunshine99Jhalak29-MeMyselfI

mars80 Senior Member
mars80
mars80

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Picture of "Woh Aurat"

this is not G

Exactly. And teenage Arnav was not the same as the original one. Which is why they didn't show his face. This clip was shot recently. I think this must have been why they made Daljeet wear bridal outfit. The jewellery wasn't the same. They must have shot the running sequence a year back. If G was the "woh aurat" then they would have used Pyumori Mehta and not the lady pictured.

No this is not G ... this cant be G ... this shudnt be G ... ok i aint accepting that tis G at all ... i dont want it to be G ... i agree with doods theory ... G cannot and should not have an affair with ASR's dad ... she's just too nice to be shown like that ... ok i sound like a baby with whole lots of tantrums ... sorry abt that but like i said I DONT WANT THE "WOH AURAT" TO BE G ... PERIOD!

no one does. G is far too moral and honest and pure to be the "Woh Aurat(WA)" . It cannot be her. 

thanks ... i like that ... gives me the sanity to think that someone else wants this too Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanNothingLastssunshine99Jhalak29-MeMyselfI

NothingLasts IF-Dazzler
NothingLasts
NothingLasts

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Picture of "Woh Aurat"

this is not G
bingo Bush.. G has been used as a decoy she is linked to a different angle not an affair per say... ... Doods u rock gal... so many possibilities u open everyone's eyes too...Embarrassed

Naz very well said..ClapClapClap

Thank you K

Zoyafansunshine99Jhalak29-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pals13

Ok Reduxians!!!!

Who all liked the episode...I LOVED it...the hug was sooo endearing with ganapati bappa in the background...Big smile

I guess...Doods theory is BANG ON...thats the reason the woman's face was hidden...to let the viewers keep on thinking about the equation between ASR's Dad-Shyam's sister and Garima...

remember during Dadi-ASR latest face-off, Garima kind of remembered something when he said 14 years ago...her expressions changed then...so its a case of another MISUNDERSTANDING between Garima and ASR's Dad

hey Pals...It seems like Dadi MUed that Garima is the other woman and not Shaym's sister..remember how she spits out the name Garima with revulsion when she asks Arnav why she hasnt met Garima yet

I suppose Garima might have told daadi she was the other woman so she finances khushi's dad's hospital bills..

chickkyZoyafansunshine99Jhalak29

NothingLasts IF-Dazzler
NothingLasts
NothingLasts

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Picture of "Woh Aurat"

this is not G

thanks ... i like that ... gives me the sanity to think that someone else wants this too Wink

yaar, it's not about just wanting... it's facts and logic. she slapped Khushi for eloping and for defending Dadi and Arnav. she is an honest woman who has done nothing but good her whole life. a woman who sacrifices so much cannot be wrong in any way. like Buaji said her good deeds will give her the dues that she deserves. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafaneyesonmeJhalak29Chani123sunshine99-MeMyselfI

Go to top