Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nupur !! Fifth Thread !! (Page 116)

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by -Huma-

even if Sr. Malik was helping out Garima and dadi and ASR's mom misunderstood it, it does not mean he was not having an affair with anyone else..so Shaymu's sis angle can still come in later...

OK lets just put it this way...

he was having an affair with shyam's sister..

mom had an idea...that something is wrong...

in the meanwhile road accident he kills K's parents..

so he helps G and Khsuhi...

now mum with her half baked knowledge and instigated by chacha witnesses dad with some one

accuses dad and dies...
wahan Garima comes to dadi for the financial aid she was promised
dadi assumes her to be the other woman...

and saari kahan i bigar gayi...

so no one know the relationship with Shyam's sister till now Confused...

Than why ASR father feel guilty for his wife death and  follows hr to commit suicide..

but i couldn't Find ASR father as guilty in the today's episode..his expression was so normal ..

that he is finding the things which were said by his wife is very new to him ..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007ZoyafanJhalak29Arhimaniac-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged

even if Sr. Malik was helping out Garima and dadi and ASR's mom misunderstood it, it does not mean he was not having an affair with anyone else..so Shaymu's sis angle can still come in later...

now mum with her half baked knowledge and instigated by chacha witnesses dad with some one

accuses dad and dies...

yeah that is what I was thinking...but that does not really translate into a war with Maliks on Khushi's part as daadi did not lie or blame anyone falsely...and ASR' dad is dead so even if he killed khushi's mom on purpose, who can khushi blame for that now..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafannandu_2007Jhalak29Arhimaniac

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Gals u hv some intresting theories but ,,,,, contract ka kya hoga wo bolo pehle itna strong hug tha aajEmbarrassed

i think mehndi day was last day of contract..looks like CVs forgot it..Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafannandu_2007Jhalak29Arhimaniac

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

accuses dad and dies...

so no one know the relationship with Shyam's sister till now Confused...

Than why ASR father feel guilty for his wife death and  follows hr to commit suicide..

but i couldn't Find ASR father as guilty in the today's episode..his expression was so normal ..

that he is finding the things which were said by his wife is very new to him ..

perhaps the actor playing ASR' dad is not too experienced..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafannandu_2007Jhalak29samanthanavasirajuArhimaniac

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by Raramaverick

<font color="#3333ff">But that's so common n everyone can guess , but if they show the other Aurat as Shyam's sister , that ll be an interesting twist , n shyam too ll gain some sympathy frm viewers LolLOL</font>

eggjactly...thats why shaymu is everyone's fav villain..LOL..judgingby the regret I see in shaymu's eyes once in a while these days I think most likely the past track with shaym is on..

Hey girls!
Just a thought. If doods analysis unravells than it would mean that ASR's dad was guilty of an extra marital relation! With presumable shyam's sister. Whig technically gives Shyam a very strong motive for revenge.
But that would mean there's no clearing the dad's name.
On the other hand I kindof felt that in the Convo between the parents seemed like a misunderstandng the way the father seemed clueless about the wife's accusations!
I have a reeling garima I'd this woman, though it's not an extra marital affair but maybe ASR's mum saw her with the father and misunderstood the motive!
Maybe ASR's dad did cause the accident with khushi's parents and hence would be meeting garima in relation to that and is mis understood
!

@ bold...this is exactly the thought i had...

I think khushi was there with Garima when they were discussing...chacha jee instigated mummy ASr...she witnessed half the scene and misunderstood...

lets just assume...if G is saying ab is masoom bachi ka kiya hoga
and daddy ASR said..fikar nahin kijye hum hian...

mum took it all wrong...and went and committed suicide...

Bushy it means no role for shayammu's sister.[/QUOTE]

it could be anything...at the moment my mind is working in 10 different directions and  I am in serious need of guidance myself...Embarrassed

shyam has to have some solid justofication for marrying anjali and then screwing her life...Embarrassed
[/QUOTE

BushHug...The more I think about it, I am reaching to a conclusion that shyam need not have any past connection with Malik's at all. Infact this will dilute his position as a villain. He is a "paise ka pujari" types..who married Anjali because of ASR's wealth..he never loved Anjali and was a philanderer..and lusted after Khushi...wanted to have best of both worlds..khushi and ASR's wealth both...couldnt have Khushi but ASR's wealth he can still get...

Zoyafannandu_2007Jhalak29vasiraju-MeMyselfI

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Gals u hv some intresting theories but ,,,,, contract ka kya hoga wo bolo pehle itna strong hug tha aajEmbarrassed

i think mehndi day was last day of contract..looks like CVs forgot it..Angry
huma I am sure they rem it n tomm during shyam arnav conformation it will come out 6 months ,,,, its the final today at hospital n i guess frm khushi will decided to move away bcz no marriage abhi n rift will come between A & K bcz A feels emotionally attached to K n k needs the social acceptance so

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan-MeMyselfI

NothingLasts IF-Dazzler
NothingLasts
NothingLasts

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by N.Mussarrat

now the whole forum is thinking ASR's mom and dad MUed...There was no affair..Ma misunderstood and killed herself and then dad killed himself out of guilt..is MU ko kya naam doon...Ermm

But no woman in her senses would kill herself on the day of her daughter's wedding! There has to be a catch somewhere. Which is what I am afraid of. If we go by Doods and Sathu's theory, Dadi's role in it would explain why Dadi says it's not Mallik dude's fault. And if we look at old, traditional, rich Hindu families, a man having two wives is not uncommon and so Dadi would have thought of Arnav's mum was a weak woman for not being able to accept it. 

daadi was right...Arnav's mom was weak...she cared more about her marriage, whether her husband loved her or not etc than she did about her kids...kind of like Poojali did when she walked around dizzily with injured feet looking for her husband...

Anjali and Mum are very puzzling characters. There's something about them both that just doesn't add up. We are missing a huge puzzle. Anjali was kept in a cage all her life. But what about the mum? Sure Dadi dominated her, but that didn't look like it the way she was arguing with Dad. 

chickkyZoyafansamanthanavasiraju-MeMyselfI

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b.sarika2

Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by Raramaverick

<font color="#3333ff">But that's so common n everyone can guess , but if they show the other Aurat as Shyam's sister , that ll be an interesting twist , n shyam too ll gain some sympathy frm viewers LolLOL</font>

eggjactly...thats why shaymu is everyone's fav villain..LOL..judgingby the regret I see in shaymu's eyes once in a while these days I think most likely the past track with shaym is on..

Hey girls!
Just a thought. If doods analysis unravells than it would mean that ASR's dad was guilty of an extra marital relation! With presumable shyam's sister. Whig technically gives Shyam a very strong motive for revenge.
But that would mean there's no clearing the dad's name.
On the other hand I kindof felt that in the Convo between the parents seemed like a misunderstandng the way the father seemed clueless about the wife's accusations!
I have a reeling garima I'd this woman, though it's not an extra marital affair but maybe ASR's mum saw her with the father and misunderstood the motive!
Maybe ASR's dad did cause the accident with khushi's parents and hence would be meeting garima in relation to that and is mis understood
!

@ bold...this is exactly the thought i had...

I think khushi was there with Garima when they were discussing...chacha jee instigated mummy ASr...she witnessed half the scene and misunderstood...

lets just assume...if G is saying ab is masoom bachi ka kiya hoga
and daddy ASR said..fikar nahin kijye hum hian...

mum took it all wrong...and went and committed suicide...

Bushy it means no role for shayammu's sister.

it could be anything...at the moment my mind is working in 10 different directions and  I am in serious need of guidance myself...Embarrassed

shyam has to have some solid justofication for marrying anjali and then screwing her life...Embarrassed
[/QUOTE

BushHug...The more I think about it, I am reaching to a conclusion that shyam need not have any past connection with Malik's at all. Infact this will dilute his position as a villain. He is a "paise ka pujari" types..who married Anjali because of ASR's wealth..he never loved Anjali and was a philanderer..and lusted after Khushi...wanted to have best of both worlds..khushi and ASR's wealth both...couldnt have Khushi but ASR's wealth he can still get...
[/QUOTE]

true sarika ...i too feel the same  way..He is an instrument  to separate Arhi all the time and create problems..giving him a Motive is  nothing but giving judgement somewhere at a point he is right..

where from the beginning he is wrong and a sadist person..i don't want him  to feel as Cursed person by the fate 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanTheFaerieQueen-MeMyselfI

Go to top