Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nupur !! Fifth Thread !! (Page 112)

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by swapna08

I don't think ASR dad ever had an affair, must be a trap by chachaji,angle probably garima consented and lied abt the non existent affair

so shaym has no connection to the past then?

As far as now ..its not clear ..but i never ever pictured Shyam  is some where linked to the past ..

i always thought kushi parents and ASR parents are linked to the past..so that Causes a huge rift between These two ..

Shyam  The picture they given us from the beginning of the serial is he is sadist will do anything to get what he wanted Embarrassed  ..So i don't think a particular past  is needed for him in order to toucher  raizada family LOL

yeah, I think shaymu past connection is a recent development in the plot by CVs...it wasnt planned initially..

yes ..if they show their is any movtive behind his deeds ..than the Tourcher that he did to  shahi babu   day and night to get engaged with kushi..can't be explained..

he is  typical sadist Angry..i want him to prove wrong and sent him jail ..and get a new guy for anjali LOL

no it can still be explained...he can be a lusty pervert too even if he is on the revenge path...the execution would have to be perfect to make it all flow together though...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1vasiraju

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Edited by Erika1 - 14 September 2012 at 2:30pm

vasiraju-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Erika1

Originally posted by yanka

Hi Erika... its perfectly fine if you did not emotionally connect to the episode... as long as you enjoyed it ... its fine Big smile

Originally posted by Chaituv

Hi Erika,
Nope u don't need any help, i felt the same too!
Actually I was feeling more emotional while reading LU's but the actual episode didn't give that effect,  atleast with  Anji' s part ,I felt she over did it!

Good to know I am not alone, thanks for the feedback, makes me feel better, LOL
Bye Everyone. Take care. Until next thread.
Blushing

bye Erika..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Bye Rit

Hey Bush - sorry I don't let go of a chance to bash DABH...aadat say majboor hoon..LOL

Hey tejuvijay - epi was good..do watch it..

Hey Naz

Huma and  guaziya  Don't be sorry girls kabhi kabhi flow may jojatha hai LOL...some one should remind us ..than we will automatically stop it Wink ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samanthana

GIRLSWA,

Hw wz d episode,  Me liked today with all the scenes and i am waiting for Snakewa and Bituwa...

Let me come to the business.  What happend to the IPKND Promo...  All other Serials with Terrorists  with bakuwas...  We need promo at any cast...

So when ASR Papa and Mama were talking about the relationship...  We can conclude that ASR is like his Mom attitude...  Me also Hopes Garima should not be other woman.  But when they showed that woman,  Side faces little bit showing  with the eyes of Garima...   Cry.  Thdat lady should not be Garima...   

If Dadi discloses like Garima is the other woman to send Kushi out of RM as our Snakewa has entered to the Mahal...

ASR might misunderstand like Kushi- Shaym case as Garima  and once the truth reveals then he has to repend it off...

Waiting for Dhamaka

hey Samantha

no matter what happens ASR will never doubt the Khushi-Shaym equation...
chickky Goldie
chickky
chickky

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Big smileOk,with all u gals seconding.going To watch the episode!LOL

vasiraju-MeMyselfI

Raramaverick Newbie
Raramaverick
Raramaverick

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged

<font color="#3333ff">But that's so common n everyone can guess , but if they show the other Aurat as Shyam's sister , that ll be an interesting twist , n shyam too ll gain some sympathy frm viewers LolLOL</font>
[/QUOTE]

eggjactly...thats why shaymu is everyone's fav villain..LOL..judgingby the regret I see in shaymu's eyes once in a while these days I think most likely the past track with shaym is on..
[/QUOTE]
Hey girls!
Just a thought. If doods analysis unravells than it would mean that ASR's dad was guilty of an extra marital relation! With presumable shyam's sister. Whig technically gives Shyam a very strong motive for revenge.
But that would mean there's no clearing the dad's name.
On the other hand I kindof felt that in the Convo between the parents seemed like a misunderstandng the way the father seemed clueless about the wife's accusations!
I have a reeling garima I'd this woman, though it's not an extra marital affair but maybe ASR's mum saw her with the father and misunderstood the motive!
Maybe ASR's dad did cause the accident with khushi's parents and hence would be meeting garima in relation to that and is mis understood!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chitmanasvasiraju-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
now the whole forum is thinking ASR's mom and dad MUed...There was no affair..Ma misunderstood and killed herself and then dad killed himself out of guilt..is MU ko kya naam doon...Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chickkynandu_2007vasiraju

Go to top