Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: anurao.66

Even you are down with fever. I also have fever but don't have throat infection.

Anu

i swear i hvnt spoken a word since 13 hrs,,,, its so hurtful in throat  Will tc
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Jhalak29

Hola huma chaitu n shwethaπŸ˜ƒ

hey Jhalak...so the Like button is doing ramanchi again I guess
Hkrajan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RitJ26

Sobti's hair!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ hey sorry for late reply. .. A womans work is never done.i have to given up on that i mean sobti hair. . Abhi jaisa hai theek hai πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒEdited by Hkrajan - 11 years ago
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: laddoo598

Wait wait wait. I thought AnJhali was born with a disability?

I can't remember in the earlier epis if they ever said that...but read Doods, looks like Shyamu created her limp to gain entry in their life. 
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I won't be surprised if Khushi fans start nominating her for the Nobel Peace/Humanity prize..πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

Oh!!They will...very soon..They are the majority hereπŸ˜†

You can't take panga with them..Humari pungi baj jayegiπŸ₯±

They are recently writing a book on "101 ways to bash anything that troubles Koosie Jee...anything from a keeda to Arnav"🀒
[/QUOTE]

Correction, its "101 ways to bash anything that troubles Khuhi jee, anything from Arnav to Arnav"

I swear I have seen them say some of the most demented stuff, take this for example, Shyam's love for Khushi is greater than Arnav's love for Khushi and Khushi would be much happier with Shyam..πŸ˜†
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laddoo598

If everything is going to be handled by Dadi then what will Khushi be doing?? what will the rift be

Maybe Koosie jee supports Dadi and Nani's decidion..and that irks ASR!!πŸ˜•
Kushi being Kushi ll definetly support Dadi's decision of bringing Shyam back into RM, but I don't think that ll irk him. may be he ll blame himself for Di's present condition as he is busy with marriage rituals n Kushi , so there r chances he might burst his anger on Kushi too!πŸ˜•

Bingo!! ASR will fall on Shyam's feet if need be if he thinks Shyam is the key to AnJhali's sanity.

But before that, he will beat himself over for not paying enough attention to AnJhali, for not being with her for every second of every hour of every day because she is oh so fragile and completely incapable of walking two steps without falling flat on her face.

And why wasn't he able to spend time with her? Because he was busy tying up Khushi's blouse dori, because he was busy hugging Khushi, so there you go, blame Khushi for distracting him..What will he say? "You shouldn't have been born. Your beauty is a curse, you took my mind off di, blah blah blah"...πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† Ya why not ? After all Asr's world starts with Di and starts with Di, I won't be surprised this time if he  say , I wish u were never born!😑
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jhalak29

Mind if i join, i m feeling for women company, we will chat n workπŸ˜‰

anytime hun πŸ˜† πŸ€— I'll try to finish everything in the morning, so that can join later on.
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Huma-

*looks around confused*

did I turn Invisible? :S

Hello Hi, no, not invisible, I can see you!πŸ˜†
Just back from main forum, saw the sbs spoiler, so hospital may dishoom dishoom, Abbey yaar Shyam ko Pineapple juice pilao, itna kyon energy waste kar raha hai ASR😑
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Hkrajan

πŸ˜ƒ hey sorry for late reply. .. A womans work is never done.i have to given up on that i mean sobti hair. . Abhi jaisa hai theek hai πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

he keeps trimming off mm's...don't know why he just doesn't go for the chop?!

did you see the latest pic in thread 4??