Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: abavi

one thing that I didnt understand - Shyam made Anji limp... why so?

dekho a business tycoon's sis..good looking and all she will get the pick of rishtas all over the world easily...business tycoon na bhi ho tab bhi...so if she is made limp her chances of good rishtas diminish considerably...she becomes complexed abt it...clingy and needy also...enters a sweet tongued man who knows which buttons to press when and voila easy peasy for shyamu to get married to ASR's sis πŸ˜³
Originally posted by: tanthya

What happened , NK ?/

Are U well now  ??

U were ill during  Rakhi time too ?? weren't U ??

yeah i am running fever now too... but duty calls had to attend.. trying to be o.K with weather the battle within is going on a full swing..
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Jhalak,

How are you.

Anu
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejuvijay

Why I why always the positive traits people have to suffer over negative trait people!! At the end,as always all goes well...but what about the pain tht one has to undergo for being a good soul??!!! 

Like kuhsi told on holi day, I tried to understand,I tried to ignore but always this question pops on to me like a recurring dialog!!!

Anybody enlighten please!!!

what watt of enlighten Bulb do u want and How many , Teju ??

Who is the positive soul here ?
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hello Hi Everyone...Congo on the 5th thread :D

So what's happening? any new spoilers?
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Chaituv

AnJhali is the  key. Didn't DB say AnJhali will become aloof? So she plays the standard zombie role, doesn't cry, nor react, after finding out she lost her kid. Everyone tries to get her to react, doctor jee comes and says its not good for her hold the grief in, how she needs to let out, or else she will become cuckoo, blah blah blah..Dadi says Shyamu is the only one who can get through to her, and bitwa will obviously do anything for her, even if it means begging Shyamu to come back..

If everything is going to be handled by Dadi then what will Khushi be doing?? what will the rift be

Maybe Koosie jee supports Dadi and Nani's decidion..and that irks ASR!!πŸ˜•
Kushi being Kushi ll definetly support Dadi's decision of bringing Shyam back into RM, but I don't think that ll irk him. may be he ll blame himself for Di's present condition as he is busy with marriage rituals n Kushi , so there r chances he might burst his anger on Kushi too!πŸ˜•

Bingo!! ASR will fall on Shyam's feet if need be if he thinks Shyam is the key to AnJhali's sanity.

But before that, he will beat himself over for not paying enough attention to AnJhali, for not being with her for every second of every hour of every day because she is oh so fragile and completely incapable of walking two steps without falling flat on her face.

And why wasn't he able to spend time with her? Because he was busy tying up Khushi's blouse dori, because he was busy hugging Khushi, so there you go, blame Khushi for distracting him..What will he say? "You shouldn't have been born. Your beauty is a curse, you took my mind off di, blah blah blah"...πŸ˜†
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Jhalak29

. Hola Rit😊

U r proving urself perfect muppet,,,haannn

Indeed πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: abavi

was the meaning of the word innocence redefined?

yeah by IPREDUXIANS.. today itself this is a day to be written with golden letters in history..
chickky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Shyamu's entry has nothing to do with the rift.. The rift will be caused by the past story, and if the past is not coming out now, than it will just be a small lover's tiff between Arnav and Khushi where Arnav once again puts his foot in his mouth and his guilt induced moping, ends up blaming her for hogging his attention, when he should have been at his di's beck and call instead..

I think Khushi will actually support Dadi's decision to get Shyam back if it can help AnJhali overcome her grief, Khushi holds a PhD in How to be a sacrifical lamb 101 after all..
[/QUOTE]

Khushi jee is the Mother Teresa reincarnation..the sanyaasin...who makes a doormat of herself..and then humara apna IF hain na...to glorify her foolish acts...🀒

I'm afraid Koosie jee is becoming the ideal SP bahu!!
[/QUOTE

Of course yes!! Any doubt on that!
Did u forget that kuhsi  did not win a single awards for herself...of course,she want to bag all the awards in a row,,

BEst bahu,best nannand,best daughter,best sister,best cookie ..but not best Patni!!! As she want to bag fortune comming years!!πŸ˜†

A straightforward mantra is be a doormat,trash can,punchbag..maid cum dhoti cum Gardner cum employer...all in one and thats kuhsi aiming high!!!!
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Garima will be accused of it ..She has to give her  Agnipariksha na ...😊

Tants, but do u think they ll show Shyam's sisters story  too as well or did they change the track and making Garima the scape goat now?