Article: Suli upar sej piya ki get pratigya time.. - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
yaar jo bhi naya show ata hain pratigya ke piche pad jata hain why???????????????

Hmmm, such a heavy topic so late won't survive as competitors are showing lighter stuff

Whatever happens, happens for the best and SP knows best...
Originally posted by -Sheena-

Hmmm, such a heavy topic so late won't survive as competitors are showing lighter stuff

Whatever happens, happens for the best and SP knows best...
SP knows it, that is why keeping mum... Soon will open its mouth and put an end to all these rumors, hope it would be favoring MKAP!

Since pearl gray sed the show isnt ending, therefore two things can happen.

1) We stay at our current timeslot and the new show goes somewhere else.

2) Or the show continues but on a different timeslot like 11pm as the content is very strong and cant be aired at earlier times.

I for one dont mind the show goes on 11pm slot if that means MKAP continues. Might be a minority view but i just want MKAP to continue so i can watch it!
hope everything will be fine with our mkap...SP is ignoring our show..don't give any promo for the show..still our survive if SP promote it like they r doing for others than our show will reach in top 2 within a few days and remain there..but SP...
Originally posted by Mo710

Since pearl gray sed the show isnt ending, therefore two things can happen.

1) We stay at our current timeslot and the new show goes somewhere else.

2) Or the show continues but on a different timeslot like 11pm as the content is very strong and cant be aired at earlier times.

I for one dont mind the show goes on 11pm slot if that means MKAP continues. Might be a minority view but i just want MKAP to continue so i can watch it!
me too dont mind watching it at 11 and trps too will increase at that time😊