Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

VirMan FF |Hate How Much I Love You| Part 5 Pg 19 (Page 8)

chasinghope IF-Dazzler
chasinghope
chasinghope

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
I..I..I am just speechless!
I love the way you wrote everything, every detail, every emotion and every word. You're a wonderful writer, Ankita! Smile Thanks for the PM and do continue soon! 

Aishu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Ankita..

lovelife. IF-Sizzlerz
lovelife.
lovelife.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Continue sooon!!!
I LOVE THIS!!!Heart
Thnx 4 the Pm:)

..Ankita..

girl_rocks IF-Dazzler
girl_rocks
girl_rocks

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged

this is beautiful...just amazing...

contniue soon nd pm me next tym

..Ankita..

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
waiitng for d next partCool

..Ankita..

chandana123 Senior Member
chandana123
chandana123

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
U R a superb writer!!

..Ankita..

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Very touching update yaar..
Maanvi's words and tears are killing..
please continue very soon, wanna know the reaction of virat...
loved the update, awesome
Thanks for the PM

..Ankita..

alicemath IF-Dazzler
alicemath
alicemath

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
aaawwsssuuummm...
luvd every bit of it...manvi n virat ...bth r too different yet pretty similar...
both love each othr but???
plzzz do cont soon...luvd the concept...n more ovr ur style of writing...beautifully described the title n both their situations...
would luv to recieve a pm for ur future updates...thnx in advance!!!Smile

..Ankita..

..Ankita.. IF-Rockerz
..Ankita..
..Ankita..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Part 2

Beauty Redefined.

Maanvi.

I looked at my reflection for the last time before I fixed the final pin to adjust the drape of my sari. My outfit set in place, my make-up fully done I was finally ready for the party. Yes, I looked perfect.

I looked at the rock that sat on the fourth finger of my left hand, and quickly averted my gaze. Even though I knew Rishi was no saint and I understood the fact that this engagement had nothing to do with love, I still felt guilty. Not for Rishi, but for my already tainted self. The one promise that I had made to myself, for myself ' that I would never let anyone other than Viraat place a ring on this finger ' had been broken today.

I'm sorry Viraat. I'm really sorry. I hurriedly wiped away the water droplets that threatened to ruin my make-up. Thank god for the creation of water-proof mascara!

Truly, make-up is one of the most magical things produced by man. I can mix up a few colors here and there and the pain in my eyes is easily hidden behind my thickly kohl-lined eyelashes. The tears that had spread across my face a few minutes ago are now hidden behind a rosy, cosmetic veil. Nobody can ever guess the real face that is hidden behind this make-up.

Save for one. The one guy who managed to break all the rules in my book. The one man who had thought I was beautiful even though my inner soul was that of a demon. Even after seeing the devil in me, he chose to smile and hold my hand than cringe away in disgust.

Viraat, where are you?

I kept weeping silently in the back of the room, thinking that I had hidden myself from the rest of the world. The tears kept flowing as my heart continued to ache.

Weren't all men the same ' s**-obsessed, psychopathic animals? How could I have forgotten my past experience with them; the foul creatures that they were? I have seen how disgusting they can get; I had known how down-graded their thoughts could be; then how could I have exposed myself to their kind again? How could I have committed the mistake of trusting them?

I was so lost in my thoughts that I had failed to hear him entering the room. He came and stood right beside me. I don't know how he found me ' I never did understand how he always knew what was on my mind; what was in my heart.

I brushed my tears away with my fingers and tried to walk away. He held my hand and pulled me back. The more I tried to pull away, the stronger his hold became.

"Let me go Viraat."

"No."

"It's not a request, it's a command. Just let me go."

"No."

Taking a deep breath, I spun around and faced him. I could tolerate the hateful glares of the world, but not their sympathy. "Dammit Viraat, why don't you understand?"

My speech faltered when my eyes met his. Those hazel brown eyes, sensuous and radiant like a pure diamond seemed to burn into my coal-black ones and I knew in that moment that he did understand. He always understood. His grip on my hand remaining firm, he walked towards me and enveloped me in his arms; shielding me from the world and protecting me, from myself.

"I won't let anything happen to you Maanvi."

"Viraat'"

He put his hard, cold fingers on my lips and silenced me. For once, his face held no sign of arrogance or pride. He smiled as he stroked my teary face, my make-up completely smudged and my hair half undone and said "You are beautiful."

"Thank you so much for coming'" I said, with a fake smile plastered on my face.

"Maanvi, there's someone else I'd like you to meet" said Rishi and I turned around to face yet another guest.

My heart stopped and time stood still. In front of me, stood the other half of my soul. Viraat.

Viraat.

"Viraat, meet my fianc Maanvi" said the man in tuxedo, who was supposed to be the guy for whom this pathetic party had been thrown for.

His fianc turned to look towards me and in that moment, I felt like I had died and gone straight to heaven. My angel was standing right in front of me. My Maanvi. After six long years.

Her hair was still the same rich shade of ebony that it was six years ago, slightly longer now and styled in an elegant way. It flowed in waves and adorned her glowing skin, a shade lighter than vanilla. Her full lips were still and her dark eyes were as captivating as ever before. It was impossible to determine what she was thinking about in that second. Had she laughed, the world would have laughed with her. Had she wept, the whole world would have rushed to comfort her.

"Viraat" somebody called out to me and I snapped out of my reverie.

I realized that I had been staring at Maanvi like a complete idiot. I looked away and said, "I just'"

"You two know each other?" asked somebody. I was unable to keep track of who was talking or who was who. I struggled to compose myself. I couldn't believe she was standing in front of me, after all these years. After whatever that had happened, how could I even think of her that way?

She had never felt a thing a thing for me, so was I spinning out of control for her? I knew she would never love me back, then why I was I waiting for her to run into my arms now? I had accepted the fact that she would never be mine. So why did I feel like murdering the rest of the world for keeping her away from me?

Soft hands slipped into my arms and I looked at the woman standing beside me. I recognized her vaguely; she was the desperate daughter of my associate who always tried to have her way with me. Tonight, I had no strength left in me to deny anyone, for my mind was busy fighting with my heart; forcing myself to push Maanvi away.

"Let's dance?" she said and she pulled me to the dance floor.

"You're beautiful."

She laughed without humor and said, "Really? You of all the people in the world, think I'm beautiful? Even though you know what I've done, even though you've witnessed the extent to which I have degraded myself? Viraat, you've seen the demon in me. You've seen me covered in blood and rage. You've seen my dark days and you've seen how hellish I have become. And you still say that I'm beautiful. C'mon Viraat'I may be sexy, but beautiful is just too pure a word to describe me."

I stood motionless, wanting to deny her but unable to do so. Not because she was right; I knew how dead wrong she was about herself. It was because I had never expressed myself truly to anyone ever before. I was scared of being ridiculed at - of being tagged as an 'emotional fool'. But tonight, I had to. I had to pluck up the courage and speak out the words that had been buried in my heart for so long now. If I didn't speak out tonight, I might end up losing her forever.

I cupped her face in my hands and forced her to look into my eyes and understand what I was trying to say. It was imperative for her ' for us ' to realize what she meant to me. Maybe then, there was a chance that she might realize her love for me. If not, at least she would know how I really felt.

"Maanvi." I whispered. She looked up at me and our eyes locked.

"It's true you have a demon within you, and it's true that you've been soaked in blood and rage. I won't deny that you haven't had your bad days and I've seen the hell-hole you have had to go through. But Maanvi, I also know the reason why the demon rose within you and I have seen why you had to do what you did. I have seen the pain you tried to push away by smoking weed. I have seen the desolation in your eyes that you try to hide behind your sunglasses. I know you're not perfect. But Maanvi, name one person who is?"

"Your life has not been a fairytale ' it's been quite the opposite. You know why?"

I paused to wipe her tears.

"Because fairytales are for princesses. They are stories of delicate, pretty, perfect people. You have problems much bigger than that. Like a mother who died young and left you with a step-father who sleeps around with every woman he encounters. Like a brother who is a drug-addict. Like life-sucking relatives who are waiting for something bad to happen to you so that they can get their hands on your property."

"You have problems, like everyone else. So what? At least you have the strength to face the cyclones that endanger your life. You have the audacity to face the world and you would use every means to keep your loved ones safe. At least you have the courage to fight for what you love."

"You're not a princess Maanvi; you're a warrior."

"You fight for what is yours, no matter what it takes. You don't care whether your ear-rings match your shoes, but you do care if you see your brother is wearing mismatched clothes when he is too high to notice what he is wearing. You're unique Maanvi. You just are. Not because of what you've become after all this mess, but because of what you've done to get out of it."

Which is exactly why I'm so insanely in love with you."

She looked at me, unable to believe that I, Viraat Vadhera had actually used the words 'I', 'Love' and 'You' in the same sentence, that too for her. I unable to believe myself either.

"When I see your face, there's not a thing I would like to change. Because you're amazing, just the way you are. I love you Maanvi. I love you."

Soft music floated in from the open window. A romantic track had been selected by the DJ.

'I've found a reason to show'a side of me you didn't know.

A reason for all that I do'and the reason is you''

"Let's dance?" I asked. To my surprise, she agreed.

I forced myself to come back to the present. The difference between dancing with this woman and dancing with Maanvi was like comparing hell with heaven.  At least hell seems attainable. Heaven will never let me come near it.

Why Maanvi? Why?

Why you rejected me that night, I still don't understand. Wasn't I good enough for you? Didn't I love you enough?

Her face was hidden by his back and my hands ached to stab the man who now officially had a right on my Maanvi.

Why is he holding her like that? Can't he keep his hands to himself? What is he trying to do? Is he going to kiss her? Has he kissed her yet? Why did you choose him Maanvi? Why him? Why not me? Why not us? What is it that, he has and I don't? Is he capable of giving you more love than I can? Is he more able to buy you diamonds than I am? Is the way he looks at you? Is it the way he touches you?

I have to know. I have to find a way to talk to her before I lose my mind.

PRECAP

Viraat wants to confront Maanvi about what happened on their farewell. Will he succeed? Will he find the answers to his questions?

Edited by ..Ankita.. - 19 November 2012 at 6:02am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25swetharaoDOLLY_SHARMAaieshapatel77iLoveKushal.TDannyelalove_zainMadhuChowdaryMegha106ashni0905Anu101neghalafizajs1234arhifandebimeant4uonliechandana123.albatross._Faiqa_shaimahaysha1989..Lavi..Shabana0786Radharadayxoxsusanxoxchasinghopeforever_young..BlueBird..BrunoMarsmika17angel_sofiaKrazzy4u786jia123sagaralicemathneha fan1...Juhi._-GayathriK-littlesmilepreetipcKanwal_chohan..Gowri..Syed695ShivRajputShona1907athniamanvinaina927preity_dLet-It-Go.Anastasia.love_never_dies.Sumi.

Go to top