Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

VirMan FF |Hate How Much I Love You| Part 5 Pg 19 (Page 4)

BrunoMars IF-Dazzler
BrunoMars
BrunoMars

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Awesome concept, love the intro!
And this was definitely briljant!
"beware,  when Virat is here...There is
Plenty Of reason to fear." 
Please PM

Edited by BrunoMars - 03 September 2012 at 12:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaimah..Ankita..

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Hey i loved the concept..
do continue soon..
I loved the pictures you have chosen..
Cursing my like button..
thanks for the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Ankita..

lafiza Senior Member
lafiza
lafiza

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
lovely plot ... plz pm me we u update

..Ankita..

love_zain Senior Member
love_zain
love_zain

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
interesting plot...plz pm me

..Ankita..

meant4uonlie Senior Member
meant4uonlie
meant4uonlie

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Oh wow ... ur concept is amazing .. sounds so different usualy manvi is the simple sweet girl but herre she is just like virat .. i wonder whats there past ... please do update soon ... ur story is gonna rock ... Big smile
please do PM:) me

..Ankita..

ShivRajput IF-Rockerz
ShivRajput
ShivRajput

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Wow... Awesome concept. Pm me when u update.
Love-Hate relation.. Cool

..Ankita..

..BlueBird.. IF-Dazzler
..BlueBird..
..BlueBird..

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
interesting concept . loved it
plz pm me next time 

..Ankita..

..Ankita.. IF-Rockerz
..Ankita..
..Ankita..

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

PART 1

Memories Revisited

Viraat.

I slammed the door behind me as I continued to mutter instructions.

"Make sure it's taken care of properly. I don't want any mistakes this time."

"Y-Yes sir...I  ...I will m-make sure..." he managed to stammer.

God damn these low-life people. Why do they even exist? They are a scar on the face of this earth - a useless addition to this messed up world. It's because of their existence that the lives of people like me tend to get off-hand sometimes. It's because of them that my perfectly settled life turns upside down.

But what the hell! It adds to the excitement of life, doesn't it? It adds a little thrill to this routinely mundane existence - a dash of spice that gives flavor to the dish. Playing around with them is much fun than playing with non-living toys! That exhilarating sensation that spreads through your body when you see them suffer for what they did to you is a feeling worth living this life for.

Is there anything else worth living for - a reason strong enough to prevent me from jumping off from the terrace of my bungalow? A reason strong enough to stop me from taking sleeping pills and ending this life? Has there ever been a motive strong enough to get up in the morning and face the glare of the rising sun?

There was. Once upon a time, I had my reason to wake up in the morning. My reason to smile at the beauty of sunrise than curse it's blinding brightness. The only reason that was.

Maanvi.

The one person who made all the difference. The only girl that got this heart racing with the speed of a bullet train. The only one for whom I would have died to live for.

I remembered that fateful night, six years ago. All that had happened. Every minute detail of it-every second that had made the difference. One moment filled with joy, another filled with sorrow. One moment filled with excitement, another filled with anxiety.

What a night it had been.

She whispered in my ear, "Viraat...We really shouldn't be here..."

"Why? Are you scared...of being a around a guy? Of being around...me?"

She rolled her eyes as she said, "Puh-lease...You know that's not true..."

"Then what's bothering you? Are you doubtful...that you may not be able to...match up?"

I whispered as I slipped my hand down her spine, sending shivers through her body...as well as mine.

She pulled my shirt and with it my body slid closer to her and she whispered slowly and seductively, "Viraat Vadhera...you know I'm not the type of girl who'd get frightened...of what... a guy could...do to me...Because there's so... much...more...that  I could do to you...that would...leave you...senseless...but..."

"But..."

"I'd really hate to see your face getting ruined, pretty boy..." She laughed mirthlessly and pushed me away.

I fumed in anger as my body shook with the rage of denial.

"You think I'm afraid of Steve? You really think he's got the muscle to ruin my face?"

She delicately walked around the room in her heels and stated, "As a matter of fact, I think he does. Stop comparing yourself to him Viraat. You guys are worlds apart. You can never match up to him. Not now. Not ever."

With this, she walked out of the room and slammed the door shut.

I stood motionless, unable to react. Maanvi Chaudhary had rejected me. For good.

What was I supposed to do then to somehow change the fateful event that was to happen that night?

Should I have cried my heart out for her? Beg to her to consider me? Fall at her feet or do something extraordinary to prove how much she meant to me?

Would I, Viraat Vadhera really would have gone to that length to prove myself? To the girl who thought I was not even worth the dust in the soles of her fancy heels?

As much as I hated to admit, I knew in my heart that I would. I really would have.

I have known Maanvi for years now. I've seen the tough shell she portrays to the world outside and I've seen the soft mushy thing she is inside. I've seen her laugh derisively like a demon straight out of hell and I've seen her cry helplessly like a newborn baby.  I've seen her scare the daylights out of the strongest, most dangerous guy on campus and I've seen her shiver in fear of losing the one thing that she loved the most.

I've known her all too well.

For all my life I've loved her and hated her with equal measure. Loved her for who she was. Loved her for the way she was so similar, yet so different to me. I loved her for the warrior that she was, and I loved her for the princess that she could be sometimes. So strong, yet so fragile.

I hated the fact that she was the only one I couldn't have. I hated the fact that despite being the most eligible bachelor in town, I was unable to get the most eligible bachelorette to go out with me. I hated how she influenced me - I hated how she ruled my every heartbeat, my every cell. I hated how I kept coming back for her despite her rejection every single time. And I hated how I didn't mean anything to her.

"And I hate how much I love you girl...I can't stand how much I need you...

Yeah I hate how much I love you girl...But I just can't let you go...

And I hate that I love you so.."

Maanvi.

"Yes darling, I'll be there in a few..."

"Okay babes...I love you..."

"I love you too" I said as I disconnected the call. I sighed for the umpteenth time that day.

I had never been a good liar when I was a child, but with time, I had mastered the art of deception. After all, it was the only shield a girl could take up to survive in this male-dominated world. It had been her mother who had taught her this skill. I remembered her exact words, that stormy night, sixteen years ago.

"Maanvi...Life has never been a bed of roses for anyone. Neither is it always a road full of thorns. You may smile and appreciate the softness of the petals and you may wince and cry at the pricking of those spikes...but remember, never let the world figure out when you walked through roses, and when through the thorns. Never let the world witness your tears, and for that matter, not even your smile. Wear a mask Maanvi. A mask strong enough to deceive the world. Never let another control your heart Maanvi. Never let another break you and throw you away like a broken twig. Never commit the mistake I committed Maanvi. Promise me?"

True to my promise, I had put up an invisible wall around me ever since. Through the dark days and the happy ones. Through the stormy nights as well as the sunny days. My wall had been built so strong that no one had ever been able to find the strength to break through them and come to find me true self.

Save one. The only one who had tried to see what was behind the veil that I wore. The sole witness to my occasional tears. The only guy for whom I had been ready to break the wall once and for all.

Viraat.

I remembered that fateful night. Six years ago. The party that changed it all. The incident that had threatened to ruin all our lives. The decisions that had made all the difference.

I washed away the mascara that had ruined my make-up. No, I will not let this happen at any cost.

"Are you sure you want to do this? It's a huge risk." He smirked as he looked my expressionless face.

"Yes. I'll do it. But how do I know for sure that you are going to fulfill your side of the bargain?"

"The moment he leaves, I set the key on fire. No-one will ever find out. Not the school authorities, not police."

"Fine. Deal."

I took a deep breath and steadied myself for what was to come.

It's a weird life, isn't it?

All my life I'd been waiting for this moment. It's funny how I had to put my veil back on just when I had started to consider pulling it off. I had been waiting for the moment when I'd finally break down the wall around me and show my special someone the face that I had hidden from the rest of the world for so long. To Viraat. My Viraat.

But I can't. Not anymore.

To keep him safe, I must push him away. My heart had always belonged to Viraat.

But tonight, to keep my heart safe, I have to break it into pieces. I have to keep you safe. This is the only way.

I remembered his face still. Every detail. The arrogance etched on the surface, the desperation hidden beneath. The swear words he used all the time, and the words that were left unsaid. I knew the reason behind his every action, the cause behind his every reaction.

All my life, I've loved and hated him with equal measure.

I loved how he more a mask for the world, and I loved how he took it off every time he was around me. I loved how the simple little things made him smile and I loved how he was so unaware of what he was worth. I loved the way he chased me, and I loved the way he talked to me. I loved him. Fully and completely.

I hated how he could see through me so easily. I hated how he affected, and I hated how he ruled my mind. I hated how weak I became when I was around him, how difficult it was for me to keep up the pretense in front of him. I hated him because I loved him too much.

I was afraid to give in to him because I was scared of getting hurt.  Just like my mother. I didn't want to take a risk, not with my only heart, that had already been broken so many times before.

And look at the irony of life. The moment I decided to open the gates - to him and to the world - I was forced to shut them.

Why God? Why me?

Did you have to bring in love only to steal it away? Did you have to show me light only to pave way for darkness? Did you have to get me addicted to roses before you threw me to the thorns?

Six years it has been since then. 2190 days since I've seen him or heard from him.

Where is he? How is he? How has he been?

Do you know Viraat? I'm engaged. To a man that is not you. Doesn't that bother you? Don't you want to fight for me this time? Don't you want to claim your right on me now? Don't you care for me anymore? Where are you Viraat? Where are you?

"If I could get another chance, another walk, another dance with him...

I'd play a song that would never, ever end..."

My phone vibrated and I wiped my tears as I saw the caller ID.

"Maanvi..."

"I'm coming darling, give me a few more minutes..." I said I accelerated the car and sped towards the fate that was destined so specially for me.

Edited by ..Ankita.. - 19 November 2012 at 5:40am

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25swetharaocappacuinoDOLLY_SHARMAaieshapatel77AYARLINDannyelavgaajs1234arhifandebichandana123.albatross.HenriettemoonstruckRashiiiimeant4uonlieNandita217neghasha19X_LifeDina98210anu1989cukkyRose_Tandonashni0905Anu101MadhuChowdary_Sara_xoxsusanxox_Faiqa_Captain_Pariaysha1989Shabana0786girl_rocksBrunoMarsshilpa09hooriaavirumanuneha fan1chasinghopejia123sagaralicemathmika17angel_sofiaforever_youngohsehun.-GayathriK-athniamanviShona1907...Juhi._...Maham...--Saina--ShivRajputKanwal_chohankulsum_virman..Gowri..love_never_diesLet-It-Go..Zainab...Sumi.

Go to top