VirMan FF |Hate How Much I Love You| Part 5 Pg 19

..Ankita.. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys,

You know how my head has been swimming with VirManish ideas ever since I fell in love with them

Some of them have been penned down in the form of the OS (Together Forever that I've recently started) and some others still form random ideas in my head.

So here's the basic idea to a new VirMan FF I would love to write about. But I'm sure whether it will be well received or not.

The parts will each be divided into 2 halves, one narrated by Viraat, the other will be from Maanvi's point of view. It will be a Hinglish story i.e; English story with Hindi dialogues. it's my first attempt writing hindi. So chappals are most welcome, but I'd really be grateful if you guys point out my mistakes and help me improve.

Main Characters:

Viraat Vadhera - (24 years old) The typical, most arrogant kind of guy that can exist. Loaded with money and attitude, he is the last person you'd want to cross.

Beware, when Viraat is here...there is plenty of reason to fear.'

Maanvi Chaudhary - (24 years old) The kind of girl you'd never want                                     to anger. Insanely rich and snotty, this girl redefines the meaning of                                                         'good girl gone bad'

BACKGROUND:

In this story, the protagonists Viraat and Maanvi are BOTH the kind of people you wouldlove to hate. They're both far from perfect, and the very last people on earth to be nominated as ideal people. They both have their secrets; they both have their dark pasts coincidentally, WITH each other. They studied together in school, but after what happened at their 12th class farewell, they left town to pursue their dreams, or rather run away from the mess they had created.

Six years later, they're back in town, unaware that the other is in town as well.

What happens when they bump into each other after so long? What was it that had happened six years ago, that made them both run away? How had it happened? Why had it happened? How were Viraat and Maanvi connected to it?

To find the answers to this, stay tuned to...

Hate How Much I Love You So - A VirMan FF

PS: Only if you guys really like the plot, I'll go ahead with it...

-Ankita

Part 1: Memories Revisited 

Part 2: Beauty Redefined

Part 3: Unanswered questions 

Part 4: Unconditional Love

Part 5: Of Love and Betrayal

Edited by ..Ankita.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aw ankita u r on roll des days.do continue n do pm me
Angeline124 thumbnail
Really loved this concept. Both r arrogant and both have some past that too relate to eachother's. It sounds interesting. Continue soon.
Shona1907 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh oh very interesting... Both angry n arrogant... N i Actualy wanted to ask all dos questions wich u've put at da end lol... Cont wid it dear... N yeah plz plz pm me...
ohsehun. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
love the plot, the additional characters and the concept! please do continue with this, i'd love to read an ff written by you, loved your os together forever, and am looking forward to this, you're an amazing writer hun, you don't even need to ask whether or not to write it :) Edited by Labyrinth89 - 11 years ago
chasinghope thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ress!
*Edited*

OK, This plot is seriously WOW! As in every story Virat is the angry young man and the simple and good girl Maanvi changes him (But I liked it that way too) But your concept is amazing! 
Loved how you thought about it differently and those pictures go really well with the character sketch!

Continue soon! ðŸ˜ƒ
Aishu
Edited by Aishu_VirMan - 11 years ago
.Sumi. thumbnail
OMG tat was awesome...loved it...thnx for d PM dear
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
like button is not working
liked your concept very much
continue soon
chasinghope thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preity_d

like button is not working
liked your concept very much
continue soon

OMG! I thought I was the only one whose Like button wasn't working! Something's wrong o.O
...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
*reserves thoughts on this one for tomorrow as well*

Sigh. I hate today. 

Maham.