Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jkhusi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Please cv stop playing with or feelings,we love arjun and purvi to much first you make us to fall in love wiith arvi,and then you serparate them,why,please dont do this to the arvi fans
purethought thumbnail

Originally posted by: Huma-

they love to play with our emotions ðŸ˜­

Huma ..Cry .. its really very sad. They shouldn't do this to us.😡
purethought thumbnail

Originally posted by: latika_AshVik

I think ekta mata make beautiful jodis like our ArVi and we fans get attach to them then she will separate them...actually she always wants to play with our emotions...

Latika, thank god I detached from arvi when I did🤢
atleast I won't have to bear all this torture, but since i love arvi , it is not good to see this stupid ovi-arjun marriage. 😡
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: purethought

Huma ..😭 .. its really very sad. They shouldn't do this to us.😡

Trish our Arvi 💔
reshma28 thumbnail
Exactly even i would like to ask the same questions.If she wanted to show Ovi-Arjun marriage
then why all these months Purvi-Arjun romance was shown.We fans got so much addicted
to Arjun- purvi jodi that now we  feel ditched.Even Ekta knows Ovi-arjun jodi will not work with audience,still she is hell bent upon killing her show. As it is PR story is very poor,there is too
much negativity in the show ,but still we were watching this show only because of magical
chemistry of Arjun-Purvi.If they are now separated and Arjun Marrying Psycho Ovi ,many of
the fans will quit this show,i am definitely one of them.
Ekta pl. take public poll and you yourslf see what does your audience want.Pl. dont play with our
emotions,we are feeling frustrated.
-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

</div>
<div>
Latika, thank god I detached from arvi when I did🤢
atleast I won't have to bear all this torture, but since i love arvi , it is not good to see this stupid ovi-arjun marriage. 😡

trish we all love ArVi...and ya its really painful for us to see arjun-ovi marriage...but i dont know why i think their marriage will not happen...
purethought thumbnail

Originally posted by: Huma-

Trish our Arvi 💔

CryCry
purethought thumbnail

Originally posted by: latika_AshVik

trish we all love ArVi...and ya its really painful for us to see arjun-ovi marriage...but i dont know why i think their marriage will not happen...

Latika .. dunno😕
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Question for CVS --

If Ovi has to marry Arjun in the end --

why did you bring Purvi and Arjun close
why did Arjun fall in love with Purvi
why did Purvi fall in love with Arjun
who is Purvi to sacrifice Arjun
Doesn't Arjun have a choice of his own
Why all this drama, didn't Purvi think of this option before, misleading Arjun like this, after she found about Ovi
why are you dissapointing ARVI loyalists. 😡

Keep fiction light and positive for godsake. Don't ruin ARVI forever😡

trish u were  also fan of arman/sushita so u saw what happened with them.they live apart more than together.ekta just doing same thing with arvi.i know after 2/3 weeks arvi will unit together
Edited by poas - 11 years ago
purethought thumbnail

Originally posted by: poas

trish u were  also fan of arman/sushita so u saw what happened with them.they live apart more than together.ekta just doing same thing with arvi.i know after 2/3 weeks arvi will unit together

Poppy, I am still a Sushita fan .. 😳 and am  hoping finally arman  reunite..  its been too long now😭 for arman... .

. but if ovi and arjun marryAngry, I never want purvi and arjun to reunite. arjun once married to ovi, and purvi to someone else  they have no business thinking about each other.🤢