Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

India-Forums

Today's performances were amazing!

monmon87 Groupbie
monmon87
monmon87

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Oh my goodness, I couldn't believe how good today's episode was! The kids were sooo good!

Anurag - I remember him when he was still like a little Jeet in season 1 doing his hip-hop and dancing all over the place! It's sooo crazy how much he has improved in 2 years! I was very pleasantly surprised to see him dance so beautifully today, really deserved that perfect 30.

Jeet - what can I say about this boy, he is a true prodigy. Every performance he is amazing! I've been rooting for him since the very beginning!

Jeetumoni - FINALLY! I've been waiting to see this boy dance like I know he can. It was so refreshing to see him dance today, he danced like he used to from season 1, with his whole being and emotions. If he was up to par when he did the face-off against Faisal then I think he could have won, but really today he was amazing.

Vaishnavi and Soumya - So happy and proud to see these girls representing female dancers! They were MINDblowing, probably the best face-off so far! As much as I really want to see Wakao start winning some, Soumya really deserved that win, she was phenomenal!

The group dances were really good too! Team yahoo's was cute and Team Wakao's was kind of creepy, but very very creative! I really liked them.

Can't wait until next week.

Btw, I really want to see Ruturaj do a solo. Even if he did gain a little weight, I think he still kept up with his dancing. His performance with Dharmesh yesterday was very good, he is still an all-around performer. 

Edited by monmon87 - 03 September 2012 at 4:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DkiDhanno

DkiDhanno Groupbie
DkiDhanno
DkiDhanno

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
I am also eagerly waiting to see Rutu baby give his solo! Hopefully it's choreographed by the sir himself .. afterall, there is nothing more legit than a dhinchaak show!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top