Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Shocked to see the mood of the forum :O

For_ipkknd Goldie
For_ipkknd
For_ipkknd

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
I missed watching ipkknd last week full.Cry

Finally today managed to watch all Arnav Khushi scenes which pretty much is enough for time being. I have also read the written updates.

I thought the forum will be in appreciative mood for CV's as they had shown some very sweet and cute ArShi moments though they were short!!Smile

But I felt it was "SHORT & SWEET" Embarrassed

Especially the way Arnav kisses and hugs her during the dance sequence. It was his expression of love and gratitude I felt. He hugged with lot of gratefulness in his eyes like "Thank you for having come into my life" thing. Awww it was Clap

ArShi romance needs to be short, sweet and memorable.Then only we will want more and keep loving more!! LOL

But unfortunately I find only bashing and negative posts.. Of late visiting our forum itself makes
one moody.. which was not the case sometime ago. I used to be delighted to visit the forum and read funny posts.

Now do not blame the ipkknd team for the state of the forum.. I guess they are moving ahead swiftly with the story. We wanted this only sme days back. Now when they r doing it , again we are complaning about scren space for him for her.. blah blah..

In ASR style.. Decide Doston.. why always whinning when they are ample moments to rejoice Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top