Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

and Here it comes SP in action :P (Page 3)

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitu-monaya

yes sp is back in action,and they already have made decision but for sake of trp they r doing it,i can surely say 100% trp will be soaring high ,didnt u see dabh ,their trp went so high with this voting thing,same thing will happen with ehmmbh,atlast on saturday decision will be seen ,till then vote .poll is for jeevi decision na so i dont think it will relate to court room drama,court room drama will be before this decision

I m not too sure if TRPS would go so higher this week atleast Even with Promotions.Though It will improve for sure But By next week when actual Twist will take place that will lead to more viewership Rather on going week Where only dilemma and crying will go on I feel.and If they fail to execute this I fear hope they dont end up loosing get viewers for Maha show too unlike some week where J was just crying whole week.anyways Lets hope for best.

I shown DABH But that time That show was already higher and matter was not see sensitive with this one Even though that was related with people's religious sentiments thus It was made out based on Voting same here.Tricks to make it Fair anyways.Hope Its gonna be working for them as whole in upcoming weeks show needs to pick up TRPS big time.I m just so glad to see The PROMOS out Finally :D

Pooja : It would be J only the promo said it already.TYAAG would take place.Its just to catch eyeballs and make it hit TRPs wise Where their initial Promos could not work With this They want people to glue to screen on show.They would do what they hv stored for us only.The sturday Maha show might be written already :P !

atthi : I m not sure for Viren and I m too confuse with Virat.He gonna be in biggest dilemma of his life.Looking at Cinevitaas Video the whole family gonna be devided Which I never wanted.Beside Two sisters I never wanted any one to take firm stand on anything rather be in dilemma on this matter. 

Sara : Lets see.Who gonna stand by for whom.I just want Virat to by Maanvi's side to support her in her last few days and be in Dilemma rather.Its too mean to be shown anyone's firm stand here beside sisters here.Lets see

poojaroy1985 Goldie
poojaroy1985
poojaroy1985

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
It will be Virat with J vs Viren with M

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index