Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

and Here it comes SP in action :P (Page 2)

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
yes sp is back in action,and they already have made decision but for sake of trp they r doing it,i can surely say 100% trp will be soaring high ,didnt u see dabh ,their trp went so high with this voting thing,same thing will happen with ehmmbh,atlast on saturday decision will be seen ,till then vote .poll is for jeevi decision na so i dont think it will relate to court room drama,court room drama will be before this decision

poojaroy1985 Goldie
poojaroy1985
poojaroy1985

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
From day one it was planned that J will make a huge sacrifice to save M...to develop cold feet now doesn't make sense...I hope J continues to save M at the expense of her baby... hope this voting thing is only an eye wash...The show is ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai...come on...
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Yes.. we will have to wait and see if its paid off.. BTW, i understand y this court room drama and voting system suddenly pushed in by SP.. KBC is starting this week and they don't want to lose the viewers and hence all these promos at the starting of the week itself.. Lets see if SP's plan works or flops..

Oh Yeah ! :D ! I dint think that.Indeed for that Its kept is Maha Shukravar .LOL ! are they taking it up against Mr.Bachchan I say !LOL I do hope the Promotions work for next week atleast since for this week Its only gonna be Super drama thats it ! Friday ke baad voting pe decide karenge na !LOLTongue
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu0702

Yep. SP is playing it safe by saying that it is people's decision and also at the same time, its again their promotional stategy. Well, since its SP idea, the court room one, they are gonna promote it heavily and I do feel that the Trps will increase LOL

TRPS : D :P  ! Its all for that only .Other wise they hv said already with one Promo that Aisa Tyaag Jise Duniya rakhegi yaad.So why now Y/N game.Its gonna be there we know.LOL

Ps:My like button is not working.anyone facing same problem :(
..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Clever guys u r huh...nw the entire onus is on the viewers. Bt the million dollar question is who will stand by whom will it be virman against Virika or the other way round?
_Sara_ Goldie
_Sara_
_Sara_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
My like button is not workig either !

Yep, what im looking forward to is seeing who Virat and Viren will stand by!
spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Yes.. we will have to wait and see if its paid off.. BTW, i understand y this court room drama and voting system suddenly pushed in by SP.. KBC is starting this week and they don't want to lose the viewers and hence all these promos at the starting of the week itself.. Lets see if SP's plan works or flops..

Oh Yeah ! :D ! I dint think that.Indeed for that Its kept is Maha Shukravar .LOL ! are they taking it up against Mr.Bachchan I say !LOL I do hope the Promotions work for next week atleast since for this week Its only gonna be Super drama thats it ! Friday ke baad voting pe decide karenge na !LOLTongue
i am hating this,they r using ehmmbh for this trp game,kbc v/s ehmmbh ,dabh.and pin point is on us with ME ,
love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

So as expected Court room Drama & Sis vs Sis - Twist was insistence of Star plus on Producer according to him & SP is standing by their decision firmly.They gonna promote it as heavy as they can.Let see How Its gonna be result.Its Promos every where on Monday it self .

To avoid could be expected ethical issue arisen with expected abortion Twist they are making it fair based on audience decision as if our votes will write up verdict on Saturday maha show.LOLAnyways as long as It does good for show Its nice.The question is will it all be paid off ? Lets see !
It will be paid off for SP ( promo SMS moneyROFL) not sure about show's trpLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index