India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

and Here it comes SP in action :P

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
So as expected Court room Drama & Sis vs Sis - Twist was insistence of Star plus on Producer according to him & SP is standing by their decision firmly.They gonna promote it as heavy as they can.Let see How Its gonna be result.Its Promos every where on Monday it self .

To avoid could be expected ethical issue arisen with expected abortion Twist they are making it fair based on audience decision as if our votes will write up verdict on Saturday maha show.LOLAnyways as long as It does good for show Its nice.The question is will it all be paid off ? Lets see !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22preetipc

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
I think the decision has already been made anyway but SP have done this for DABH and Yeh Rishta too.

Regardless, the question IS valid if you look from the ethical POV. Should an unborns life be put at risk for a living being? I think most mothers would think from the unborns POV.

SP should promote the main track of the show otherwise it's unfair.
-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Yes.. we will have to wait and see if its paid off.. BTW, i understand y this court room drama and voting system suddenly pushed in by SP.. KBC is starting this week and they don't want to lose the viewers and hence all these promos at the starting of the week itself.. Lets see if SP's plan works or flops..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22preetipc

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Yep. SP is playing it safe by saying that it is people's decision and also at the same time, its again their promotional stategy. Well, since its SP idea, the court room one, they are gonna promote it heavily and I do feel that the Trps will increase LOL
ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
finally sp will promote it as its der idea..so dey r now gonaa promote it heavily i just want d outcome inreturns of high trps
-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viratmanvi

finally sp will promote it as its der idea..so dey r now gonaa promote it heavily i just want d outcome inreturns of high trps

yes... i hope the TRPs go high than before... hope the plan works...
pakdramafan00 IF-Dazzler
pakdramafan00
pakdramafan00

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
well I hope they reach good TPR...
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

I think the decision has already been made anyway but SP have done this for DABH and Yeh Rishta too.

Regardless, the question IS valid if you look from the ethical POV. Should an unborns life be put at risk for a living being? I think most mothers would think from the unborns POV.

SP should promote the main track of the show otherwise it's unfair.

s already decided anyways.But their Marketing team is sharp here to make it fair and looking it based on Audience poll and not their ownstory lines.LOLWith DABH too that was for Chicken matter I guess.With YRK was for baby's name.In both they did what they wanted only .But anyways If Its helping the show than fine.

Here the matter is too sensitive I know many people just left after Tyaag Promo since Its too much for them to handle.Lets see if these Promo gonna work !

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index