Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

NK more intelligent than ASR! (Page 2)

Eduniya Groupbie
Eduniya
Eduniya

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Banaya1

Arnav also thought he saw Shyam whilst he was dancing on the stage too, remember?  Maybe that's why he has the apparent fight with Shyam at the hospital, maybe he has figured it out. 

He has also been suspicious of his Di's behavior and the payments made for the camera equipment with her credit card.  I think he knew about Shyam and Di for a while, but didn't want to accuse her.
Also I have a feeling that the fight between shyam and arnav might just be that shyam will accuse ASR that he didn't take care of his DI and her child and was enjoying the marriage-khushi will be around and thats when she will say arnav we should postpone marriage-I'm hoping I will be proved wrong and this is very obvious thing to happen and IPKKND is known for showing something different than we imagine (barring sometimes illogical different)

arshi_karish IF-Rockerz
arshi_karish
arshi_karish

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
agreed
kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
I agree with your point NK is smarter than ASR...Big smile
and like butten is not working..

Go to top