Not sure if this was shared earlier.

TRP is a sad truth I guess!!!Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26Dee_76-RadhaRani-

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Obviously he will be scared that the PH will make Mohan marry again and again, bring in more new characters on trial and error basis, in the name to improve the TRPs! LOL

Edited by Senpoo - 03 September 2012 at 4:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Imperfect_OneDee_76

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

Obviously he will be scared that the PH will make Mohan marry again and again, bring in more new characters on trial and error basis, in the name to improve the TRPs! LOL

Kunal should quit the show if he is made to marry again in the name of TRPs Angry!!! LOL

Dee_76pc_pals

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Newspaper sites are banned in our office system. Can somebody tell me what kunal has said in this article in short.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Its sad but true - these numbers are what decides the popularity of a channel or a program.
Based on the popularity the advertisers decide the channel and program to place their ads...which in turn is revenue for the channel...
What is ridiculous is the sample for measurement - 8000 houses in a billion population Cry

Dee_76pc_pals

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Newspaper sites are banned in our office system. Can somebody tell me what kunal has said in this article in short.

Kunal fears wednesdays when the TRPs are out. Because it does bother him. When TRPs are down it adds extra pressure on the team. He does not know how TRPs work but is bothered by them nonetheless!

-raiAasma-Dee_76

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Jis Ne Bhi Yeh TRP System Banaya Usko Hum Sab Mil Ke EK EK BPL Dena ChahiyeApprove

TRP decide karti hai actors ka future uuufff Disapprove

TFS.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
So true... we may hate it but we can't ignore it.
Here is complete text of the article subha.

The daredevil Journalist Kunal Karan Kapoor a.k.a Mohan of Naa Bole Tum Naa maine Kuch Kaha, on the show is enjoying his 'family-moon' in Nepal. But there is something that scares the actor a lot and i.e TRPs. TRPs and daily soaps go hand in hand, celebrities say they don't care about TRPs, but Kunal is one such actor who confesses that ratings bother him a lot and every Wednesday, he runs to check his show's performance.

Elaborating on the same, Kunal says, "Honestly, when I hear people talking about TRPs it does bother me. The chart every week is very scary. I don't want to keep a track on the TRP bit but I get to know from my team. There are times when we say, 'Aaj wednesday hai? Shit yaar bata na kya aaya show ka rating' and if it's down then a lot of added pressure."

He feels that TRP rules every television celebrities' career, "Yes, it does bother you because at the end of the day TRP is something that rules you and your career. I'm not very well educated on the TRP working, but those numbers scare me."

For the first time, Kunal is seen as the lead, on this the actor concludes, "I have never worked so much in my life. I never knew I was capable of doing so much at a stretch. Previously I use to just work for some time and go for holidays."

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26Dee_76-raiAasma-fatim30

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index