Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

One more new promo.. Y or N to 57827 (edited) (Page 8)

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbow_251

nice nameBig smile yep same here though i hate this track wishing for the best i cant watch the show endLOL im too VirMan addicted to be happy with thatLOL same here I'm dead against it but for the general audience it might click who knowsSmile lets just wait and watchBig smile

LOL ! VirMan <3 ! Its all for them to bear any damn thing ! Its all spiced up and dramatic ,Might clicked up too ! Hope for betterment of the show.since last week's TRPS gonna be dip with obvious reasons.This track will lead major emotional turmoil/conflict/dilemma with VirMan also & some deep emotional moments.I hope they handle it well.It would be treat to watch NiShal in those emotional scenes.They just nails whole.beside these other drama.Its only hope of mine from this Track :)

sima123ful Senior Member
sima123ful
sima123ful

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Wat about people out of India ????
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged

LOL same is the case with me for their sake i keep watching itLOL earlier i used to love the show too but something just went wrong which CVs still havent been able to fix and i cant connect to it anymoreErmm yeah i had a feeling they would when i saw the promo. It scared me off the show how will others watchLOL 
OMG same here. thats the only thing im looking forward to as wellBig smileBig smile NiShal nail the emotional scenes each and every single timeClapClap I'm hoping we get good VirMan scenes though I'm sure we won'tLOL

Since Kushal is back.Just hope now.last week there was so much scope too but we cant complain since our Hero's health Which matters the most.But Now since hes back Hope VirMan to back with bang this week.Since This week Its gonna be full emotional drama where I can only look for VirMan nothing else.EmbarrassedAww..I missed them badly but ! I started watching show for VirMan and end up loving everything but than CV's was clever enough to make everything dumb so now My only concern & interest with show is VirMan :D !

Ps : your First siggy is too distracting :D :P ! That hottest one up there.Gosh ! That was just immensely HOT !Blushing
love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sima123ful

Wat about people out of India ????
They are not included in the voting.. Just have to wait and watch ( even many people here in India is not voting)
Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
dnt fall for voting gimmick...they r jst cheap tactics by PH & Channel... i & my other MJHTian frnz out here will remember d pathetic voting drama done by Channel & PH...

these ppl jst play wid d feelings of audience in d name of voting for such matters...

Nywz since last few weeks EHMMBH is plain boring...bt still ws watching for d sake of watching...bt nw i had enuf of it..nw will watch d repeats only aftr readin WUs or reviews on epis of this week..as i hope next week things wil back to track...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702..Amri..love_never_dies

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged

last reply before i sleepLOL will do the other one tomorrowBig smile 
last week even without him they could've handled the whole thing in a better way. I know not having him there must've made things a little hard but thats no excuse for the crap they showed last weekLOL im still not over how bad that wasLOL but like you said theres no point fretting over the past lets just look forward to the future which for us is always VirManDay Dreaming same here hoping we get some really great and unforgettable VirMan scenes now that the cancer track is nearing its endDay Dreaming i liked everyone though i only loved VirMan since the start; but now dont care for them anymore and cant see EHM beyond Virat Manvi and VirManLOL
LOL thats why its there to distract everyone until CVs don't give us good scenes againTongue and yeah this bit really was the hottest oneBlushingBlushing 

Good night :D ! When I m replying here you might have fallen sleep already :D ! I hv seen today;s So Its monday and there is no VirMan in one frame yet there was scene But Its with BD.since The condition is getting worst of Maanvi with each passing day With these high voltage abortion drama hope we are getting long VirMan moments too ! Since only him now my Hopes are with.

Freaking Hot ! Blushing arent they .Always find that undeniable sexual chemistry b/w them.Very few actors shares it.Well popular could be many so as clicked.But this factor comes with very few.They have it :D !EmbarrassedAnd I love it !
teenss IF-Rockerz
teenss
teenss

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
tfsSmile
love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

dnt fall for voting gimmick...they r jst cheap tactics by PH & Channel... i & my other MJHTian frnz out here will remember d pathetic voting drama done by Channel & PH...

these ppl jst play wid d feelings of audience in d name of voting for such matters...

Nywz since last few weeks EHMMBH is plain boring...bt still ws watching for d sake of watching...bt nw i had enuf of it..nw will watch d repeats only aftr readin WUs or reviews on epis of this week..as i hope next week things wil back to track...
Agree nikki.. sure many will not take this message thing serious and vote ...
Doing the same, read the LU only for last night, started to stop watching the show.. you know the reason yaar, same here also..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Go to top