Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

One more new promo.. Y or N to 57827 (edited) (Page 7)

Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
only ppl in India can vote...right???
is there any online voting??

lovelife. IF-Sizzlerz
lovelife.
lovelife.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
I don think many ppl will vote!!
Lets see wat the CVs have in store for us!
-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbow_251

Originally posted by -MariaMars-

yeah DABH has quite a strong track going on ive watched it  a few times and i can see why people love it so muchSmile its a well made show hence has the highest trps. But AB will take over no doubt thereLOL
and sony is very inconsistent they do well for a few months then get sloppy and SP takes over againLOL but HJNH looks really goodBig smile will pakka watchBig smile

Yep.. Sony's promotion tactics sucks big time.. they are sloppy.. they would do well for a week and then go down.. I'm sure it will happen again.. It might gain num 1 in the 1st few weeks of KBC and then go down... HJNH promos are really refreshing.. me too will pakka watch Big smile
yep they get overconfident with KBC which works for a while but later costs them heavilyLOL and sony i love BALH coz of peehu basLOL their other shows arent so great but whichever way you look @ it SP is in danger from both zee and sonyThumbs Down 
i know rightBig smile ive liked a promo after ages on tellyLOL

completely agree.. all sony's shows promos are good but actual shows disappointOuch and BALH is doing well coz of the actors and their fan following and not on the story.. ya SP is in danger atleast for some time..Tongue anyways, we have deviated so much from the topic i guess LOL ..

Lets concentrate on the topic here LOL What was the need for a court room drama in our show?Confused I seriously fail to understand
MJHTMonayaSajan Goldie
MJHTMonayaSajan
MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Hmmm...Y :P :P
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged

exactly whats the point of even voting we all know what the decision will beLOL I'm still hoping for a loophole which somehow saves both but i doubt itThumbs Down
random but i love the NiShal siggy in your dabbaDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Not loopholes :D !LOLThey shown that Tyaag one with firm statement no that Its gonna be ultimate sacrifice which would be remembered ever.So basically shes going for it ANYWAYS. to hamare sahi galat bolne se kya hota hai !LOLBut Its Just intelligent marketing by them and effort to make it fair based on audience poll !Tongue

Me too love it :D ! I kept so I can drool where ever I land over I-F :D !Embarrassed

Love_never_dies :  These voting system are nothing but merger marketing and earning skim By Shows & SMS companies.
NivFemirist Senior Member
NivFemirist
NivFemirist

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_never_dies

Guys one more new promo is out..
In this promo, they have showed jeevika telling that she have decided to abort her own child to save the life of maanvi because maanvi is her first child..
And the background voice says, if you are agree with the decision of jeevika type YES or against her decision type NO and send it to 57827...

PS: guys, sms will cost 3 i think so, :P

@ Italics:I couldn't help but ROFL at this lineTongueROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_never_dies

NivFemirist Senior Member
NivFemirist
NivFemirist

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by viratmanvi

Originally posted by viratmanvi

Originally posted by -MariaMars-

I don't think people will vote.. all knew it, don't want to waste money.. lol
Especialy me.. hehe

Yep.. don't want to waste money on this when the decision is already made Sleepy This is just tactics to earn more money and pull in viewers.. Would have voted if there was any online voting.. but not spending for this Tongue
Agree with you completely.. Its a kind of earning.. If i say no sure they will not change their already decided yes.. Only waste of money.. sure, there will be no online voting

y vote if dey have already taken d decision?LOL
lol, yes.. Vote if you have more balance or want to spend some money in goodLOL thing.. ROFL
Kudos to SP , earning ka naya tharika
( may be this is the naya sochLOL )

omg is dis d naya soch(throws tomatoes n eggs at dem den for dis sochLOL
LOL yeah, i think they did this same kind of earning trick for rishta kya kehlata hai and diya aur bati hum,. Abh hamare bariROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFL Ur comments made by dayWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_never_dies

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged

@Sweetgirl sorry dont know your nameEmbarrassed i know theres no chances for a loophole but i can wish naLOL we all know what its ultimately going to be and i still dont know if I'm happy with it or notThumbs Down

I m Hetu :D ! and surely we can hope for best ! even I wish for best anyways Embarrassed.No dark drama to justify Ek hazaro me meri behna hai ! but we know the creatives and their mind set !LOL What ever is coming is too confusing and complex to be understood,liked,handled or clicked ultimately with Its extremness.lets see how Its gonna be.This thing is coming for the first time.Not sure how Indian audience gonna accept it !

Go to top