Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

One more new promo.. Y or N to 57827 (edited) (Page 6)

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Originally posted by love_never_dies

Originally posted by rainbow_251

wow people are agreeingShocked i thought i was going to get dandas for saying thatROFLROFL
regarding trps is it at the same time as KBCErmm if it isnt i feel they'll increase if it is they'll decrease nothing stands a chance against KBCLOL

Yes dear.. KBC starts this friday.. its from 8:30 to 10:00 pm.. But KBC this time is not on weekdays.. its on fri,sat and sun.. So only friday TRPs are at stake for SP shows Tongue
Only consoling thing for our show is this onlyLOL, we are safe this time but not much..
SP shows in weekend will affect and week shows will also affect if the trp of KBC hit 5+..
All is well for sony tv, KBC, BALH, CID and CP... hmmm, great competition to SP

Ya.. great competition to SP and Zee also which is scoring mostly in the weekends with DID and FF.. also Sony is coming up with the new show Honge judaa na hum (aamna and raqesh) at 9.. guess Sony is in full attacking mode to gain the num 1 position.. lets see who wins the battle LOLLOL
Its really interesting to see this competition.. yes yaar, rakesh show also coming.. Sure this season KBC will give sony number one spot atleast for a week.. yeah zee also, even ramayan also doing good .. lakhon mein ek toh gaya alreadyLOL

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chaitu-monaya

Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

SP has great lined up promotional team all I could say :P thanks for sharing !
LOL agree, and also good marketing team..

Yep... SP are always good with promos and hence ppl fall for their shows.. But this early promotion and a ME on Friday is just to pull in viewers and stopping them from switching to KBC which is starting this friday... I guess its tough coz KBC has its own loyal viewership.. Lets see how much SP succeeds.. hope the TRPs go up...
omg i forgot this,oh so here it is kbc ,lets wait and watch ,but isnt it too bad ,they r using ehmmbh for it now.
No need for wait and watch yaar, already result is out.. KBC ki saamneLOL, no ways even the trp rating show will face jhatka
LOLsp is in trouble now,sp weekend shows r already doomed ,and with kbc on friday ,even daily soaps will be in danger,tit for tat,hope for best for ehmmbh .want it to be saved ,lets seeTongue
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Reema not against the track in begining, But from last week i'm totally against everything they are doing.. Those hospital scenes were rubbish , if they planned for the abortion thing, then why the brought rajat for two episodes like statue.. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Amri..

love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged

SP has great lined up promotional team all I could say :P thanks for sharing !
LOL agree, and also good marketing team..

Yep... SP are always good with promos and hence ppl fall for their shows.. But this early promotion and a ME on Friday is just to pull in viewers and stopping them from switching to KBC which is starting this friday... I guess its tough coz KBC has its own loyal viewership.. Lets see how much SP succeeds.. hope the TRPs go up...
omg i forgot this,oh so here it is kbc ,lets wait and watch ,but isnt it too bad ,they r using ehmmbh for it now.
No need for wait and watch yaar, already result is out.. KBC ki saamneLOL, no ways even the trp rating show will face jhatka
LOLsp is in trouble now,sp weekend shows r already doomed ,and with kbc on friday ,even daily soaps will be in danger,tit for tat,hope for best for ehmmbh .want it to be saved ,lets seeTongue
me to want it to be save atleast till virman wedding and some romanceWink.. If they continue this, doubt about next SPA..
-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged

yeah DABH has quite a strong track going on ive watched it  a few times and i can see why people love it so muchSmile its a well made show hence has the highest trps. But AB will take over no doubt thereLOL
and sony is very inconsistent they do well for a few months then get sloppy and SP takes over againLOL but HJNH looks really goodBig smile will pakka watchBig smile

Yep.. Sony's promotion tactics sucks big time.. they are sloppy.. they would do well for a week and then go down.. I'm sure it will happen again.. It might gain num 1 in the 1st few weeks of KBC and then go down... HJNH promos are really refreshing.. me too will pakka watch Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Amri..

love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged

yeah DABH has quite a strong track going on ive watched it  a few times and i can see why people love it so muchSmile its a well made show hence has the highest trps. But AB will take over no doubt thereLOL
and sony is very inconsistent they do well for a few months then get sloppy and SP takes over againLOL but HJNH looks really goodBig smile will pakka watchBig smile

Yep.. Sony's promotion tactics sucks big time.. they are sloppy.. they would do well for a week and then go down.. I'm sure it will happen again.. It might gain num 1 in the 1st few weeks of KBC and then go down... HJNH promos are really refreshing.. me too will pakka watch Big smile
This time also the same will happen..  Only for weeks, they have to bring some more dailys like balh all other dailys are nto so good in trps.. only promos was good
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sakeena..

ye kya bakwas hai ...Wacko

LOLso True.As if People hv money to spend on them ! Like who does really vote ? I m not ! I never.Not even in reality shows .beside these online polls. Its just MONEY matter nothing else.
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..Sakeena..

ye kya bakwas hai ...Wacko

LOLso True.As if People hv money to spend on them ! Like who does really vote ? I m not ! I never.Not even in reality shows .beside these online polls. Its just MONEY matter nothing else.
agree, all the reality shows are also like this only, money matter..

Go to top